Customize

San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Feb 11, 2010.

1. grebe Member

Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

As a visiting Martian I'm not allowed into the civics classes. However, based upon observations, I believe teachers are saying something like, "Sort out whether the speaker is a bad person or not. If he's bad, you don't have to listen to a word he says. Feel free to throw things at him. Or, if he's really bad, then 'fair game' as the Scientologists like to say."
  2. anonohio Member

this is honestly one of the weirder things i've ever heard of being sanctioned by a government official

almost as weird as covert army gay-bomb research

I doubt anyone from that hate free community office expected such a furor over this....they're probably regretting it now
  3. grebe Member

Well you might try calling County offices to see if you get the familiar, "...this call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes."
  4. WTF Member

Not true--in the vocational tech area of the local high school I saw some kids working on a Civic.
  5. Anonymous Member

Twatwaffle
  6. PodPeople Member

thank you. i stand corrected, and relieved
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Neither do I.

TL;DR No memory, no intelligence, no knowledge. Good summary for a postdoc...
  8. PodPeople Member

Big Beard had the right idea many posts ago. Contact info

Office of the County Counsel
    Acting County Counsel, Miguel Márquez
    MAIN OFFICE
    70 West Hedding Street
    9th Floor, East Wing
    San Jose, CA 95110
    Phone: (408) 299-5900
    Fax: (408) 292-7240
    Email: claudia.ericksen@cco.sccgov.org
    The County of Santa Clara - County Counsel, Office of the (DEP)

I would think this gentleman would also want to be aware of what's going on, considering this line from the CEO's Mission Statement:

Quote:
    In addition, it seeks to safeguard civil rights, and to educate, inform, and advise both those who administer and those who receive County services.

Office of the County Executive
    Jeffrey V. Smith
    County Executive
    70 West Hedding Street, 11th Floor
    San Jose, CA 95110
    Phone: (408) 299-5105
    The County of Santa Clara - County Executive, Office of the (DEP)
  9. Anonymous Member

Yes, I did even read your post. Your post did not explain how Anonymous could sue for libel.
  10. BigBeard Member

While I agree the primary target is Scientology, not Delorme, I disagree with the premise she became a secondary target just because of a $cilon set up. At this point I have to agree with another poster who so eliquently put it, "She's a hammer that thought she had found a nail."

Right from the beginning. when Allender's e-mail was first leaked and she was contacted, her attitude has been Anons were the bad guys. It wasn't until she was buried under complaints that she agreed to "consider", not "would", modifying the flyers. Which in itself is a pretty clear indication the flyer does in some way link Anons to those alleged anonymous crimes.

Then, without a valid reason listed in the exemptions to it, she violated the Calfornia Public Records Act by not allowing the Anons who met with her to view the flyer as it then stood. It's part of her job responsibilities (And considering what her office is, possibly more so than others.) to be aware of the requirements of this Act. At this point it can't be proved, and I agree we definately need to see a flyer, but the only reason for violating the Act that makes any sense is she knows the flyers will not pass muster, and she went into CYA mode. No $cilon trap needed.

While it may be "he said/she said" in a court of law, at this point I have no reason to doubt PacMan's veracity regarding the "quid pro quo" call about the flyers and picketing. Maybe the $cilons did what you suggested. But the correct response should have been to send the County Sheriff to the org, or Allender's house, to recover the County's property. Not attempt to directly violate the Anons Constitutional rights.

I'm one of those people mentioned in an earlier post that gave my word to, "Defend the Constitution agains all enemies, foreign and domestic.", many years ago. And it was $cientologies attacks on the Constitutional rights of others that brought me into this fight many years ago. And I will NOT ignore the actions of any Local, State, or Federal government employee that crosses that line.

BigBeard
  11. AnonOfStout Member

^ applause
  12. anonymous9 Member

Cool theory, bro-but this smells like quid pro quo to me. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
  13. Major Boyle Member

If she's going to come clean, better do it before charges are filed. Cause she's only gonna get a plea deal if she sings like a canary.
  14. Mutante Member

Victim schmictim, boo fuckin' hoo.

You're either making things better or you're making things worse.

Everything else is just silly games in your own mind.
  15. tikk Member

Lawfag reporting in to say that generally speaking, one who libels a group doesn't incur liability, with two exceptions--where the group is small enough that the individual/plaintiff is identifiable by implication; and where the context makes it clear that an individual/plaintiff was targeted by the otherwise broadly worded defamation. The group size exception has generally been found to be around 25 members.

This article addresses the question in more detail:

Who Can Sue For Defamation | Citizen Media Law Project

I don't see links to the flier in the OP--can someone point me to one?
  16. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Have you taped this conversation ? Or was that too Nixonfaggy ?
  17. Anonymous Member

I think the flier hasn't been distributed yet and Mckee-Stovall didn't want to show it to anons beforehand and stated in a phonecall that the fliers would not be distributed if there was no protest the next day.
  18. Django Member

bump
  19. Anonymous Member

I'm not very far from the org, and have yet to see any signs of scilons or propaganda. This doesn't mean that they haven't been getting distributed, but it does give an initial impression that, for an area claiming to have 200 people on solo NOTs, they suck at this sort of thing.
  20. Anonymous Member

Delorme Mckee-Stovall is Herro?
  21. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

22. hotdog57 Member

Delore Mckee-Stovall finds her self on the worng side of history..
    She is ignorant thats all...
    Scientology has a proven 50 years of cruel crminal history proven in the courts.. She wants to back that she needs mental help..
  23. Rockyj Member

If you had a brain in your head you probably would take it out & play with it!
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, cuz the NYT would never play fast and loose with facts. {chortle}

What did anon do that's worth protesting?

Yes. If this can be established, she is -- or, at least, certainly should be -- in deep doodoo.

Actually he's right. The problem, though, is that "more people" just keep not bothering.
  25. J. Swift Member

It's a three day weekend here in the US, so McKee-Stovall has all day Monday to mull this matter over at home. Maybe she can call Sky Dayton on Boingo Wireless and ask him for advice. Sky can call DM in turn. DM can call and have the same Jeff Stone PR experts advise McKee-Stovall on the subject of what to do when this happens:

oh-fuck.jpg

Enjoy the ride Delorme!

/////
  26. Anonymous Member

Congratulations! You have reached Level 2. Your brilliance lands you a Government job, working undercover for the county of Santa Clara, CA as second in command of the Network for a Hate Free Community.

We strongly suspect that Herro is the leader of Anonymous. We believe he is trying to destroy our Hate Free Community by attacking his own so called 'leaderless group' by distributing literature in our community to make our network look like a government sponsored hate group.

To reach level 3, you must apprehend Herro, thus simultaneously destroying the leadership of Anonymous and saving the reputation of our community network from being tarnished.
  27. Abductor Member

Question: if we draft our own letter, do we have the ability to distribute it as widely as the Delorme letter?
  28. Anonymous Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOtqvNG0PCA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- We Run This[/ame]
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL thx for the support. Barbz rocks.
  30. Anonymous Member

The S.J. Church of Scientology has for years attempted to ingratiate itself with the Black community of San Jose, even infiltrating the local branch of the NAACP. With the church's bogus Human Rights Commission, it attempts to use communities' Offices of Human Relations to promote itself as a victim of hate crimes. Ms. Mckee-Stovall has either fallen for the ruse (in an unprofessional manner by not doing due diligence) or has become a believer herself. Sadly, she is now the one promoting hate towards legitimate protesters.

31. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

[IMG]
  32. Anonymous Member

Rick Callender and OSA SJ

Rick Callender is President of NAACP Silicon Valley/San Jose

OSA handler: Darlene Bright, Stevens Creek org Director of Special Affairs (DSA) masquerading as its Director of Public Affairs.

1. August 29, 2005- Inaugurates Stevens Creek org with Police Chief Rob Davis.

2. October 29, 2006 - Submits resolution to state NAACP Convention to end using psychiatric drugs on foster children. It passes unanimously.

DSA Darlene Bright's press release on scilon site:

Official Church of Scientology Online Videos-What is Scientology, Scientologist Beliefs, Spiritual Healing with Dianetics

AUGUST 29, 2005 — Over 3,800 people joined city officials, Police Chief Rob Davis and San Jose/Silicon Valley NAACP President Rick Callender Sunday, in opening the new home of the Church of Scientology Stevens Creek of San Jose, on Lundy Avenue.

Rick Callender's press release on NAACP anti-psych meds resolution:

NAACP Calls For Ending Use of Psychiatric Drugs on Foster Youth - La Leva di Archimede (ENG)

October 29, 2006 - Mr. Rick Callender, president of the San Jose Silicon Valley branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) submitted a resolution to the State NAACP Convention calling for an end to the profit-motivated practice of using psychiatric drugs on foster youth.

The resolution was unanimously passed today by the membership.

Oh hai, Darlene!
  33. Cudgel Member

Dealing with the NAACP is going against the teck:

34. PodPeople Member

Obvious sci blogger, Industry: Non Profit Occupation: Invesgiations
    Web Site links: CCHR, Youth Human Rights, NAACP among others
    Lantern08 "Adventures in Human Rights" blog

One of several interesting blogs regarding Santa Clara County govt officials:

"DA Office Out of Dependency Court Finally
    As covered in the Mercury News, the District Attorney's office is no longer in the business of Child Dependency. One parent was happy to hear the news and only wished that it happened sooner.

I went over this subject months ago about how it has been a very uneven playing field resulting in families being destroyed. There was agreement on that from Social Services and they were working on different solutions at that time.

On a related note, over the last several years, I have been able to easily approach the different government agencies here in Santa Clara; from the Sheriff's Office, SJPD, County Council, Internal Affairs, and the Court system, etc. There has been one department that has not been responsive: The District Attorney's Office. I suppose they were busy.

That Office seems to have a fortress mentality for some reason. Probably years of trying to hide some skeletons in the closet which of late has been being opened up to the public by the Mercury News. In all fairness, It does appear that the DA, Dolores Carr is trying to change that mentality - will probably take a couple of more years to weed out all the past years of abuses and strange practices they were involved with. And I imagine a couple of Attorneys will have to get the boot just to show she is serious about it. (And if none get the boot, I would conclude she is not serious about it.)

For one thing, the Law & Order stance needs to change dramatically as that is no Justice; unless of course you have a ton of money and connections in which case you can buy Justice." (lol) Seems there's been a continued barrage of CCHR propaganda.
    (NOTE: don't know how to check if this safe site)
    Adventures in Human Rights: February 2009

Also, CCHR infiltrates SCC 2004 via Safe Haven Task Force
    http://www.sccgov.org/SCC/docs/SCC%20Public%20Portal/attachments/keyboard/748262SuppInfo2ItemNo13.pdf

CCHR sues Santa Clara Co, Dept family services 2005
    Santa Clara County Named in $400 Million Suit - Kidjacked
  35. Anonymous Member

NAACP practicing medicine without a license, lol.
  36. Anonymous Member

There very possibly are legitimate concerns and issues about social services overly relying on medications in an attempt to control children in their care, but no organization should be stepping in and issuing a blanket moratorium on medications, and particularly not one associated with a controversial church/cult which has its own agenda in the forefront.
  37. Anonymous Member

Daily Kos Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Daily Kos: Cult Connection in Santa Clara County

"Ironically, the hate group conned the anti hate group into handing out hate literature against citizen activists protesting the abuses of the hate group!

Amusingly, the stationery used by Ms. Stovall featured a link to a dead website. Anonymous quickly took advantage of that mistake. The link now redirects to an Anonymous website explaining the reasons behind the flier."
  38. Anonymous Member

OAKLAND, CA - Mr. Rick Callender, president of the San Jose Silicon Valley branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
    (NAACP) submitted a resolution to the State NAACP Convention calling for an end to the profit-motivated practice of using psychiatric drugs on foster youth.

The resolution was unanimously passed today by the membership.

Several investigations into Foster Care have recently exposed how group-home "parents" request and administer psychotropic drugs on foster youth at far greater rates than any other population.
    Since 1999 State & Federal regulations provide a financial incentive for Group Homes and Foster Parents to use psychiatric drugs on these children.
    California's deranged foster-care system pays higher rates when young people are drugged for even the slightest sign of misbehavior or upset.

In July of this year, the Blue-Ribbon Commission on Foster Care Members were reportedly stunned to learn the overuse of psychotropic medications was an important area foster youth pleaded for reform. Mr. Callender said that, "In February 2006 an FDA Advisory panel recommended a black-box warning that certain psychiatric drugs, like Ritalin, Adderall & Concerta, when prescribed to children can cause violence, suicide and sudden death.

This resolution is significant since we already know that children of color make up a disproportionate amount of children within the foster care system.

We must ensure foster youth are given proper medical care and only prescribed medically necessary medications, not just a drug to quiet them down and add dollars to their guardian's pocket."

Dr. Lawrence Hooper, a medical doctor and the Health Committee Chairman of the San Jose Branch said, "Ever since the American Psychiatric Association admitted no lab tests exist to diagnose any mental disorder, the entire legitimacy of psychiatry has become questionable. Couple this with the 19 international warnings about how psychiatric drugs have been linked to causing diabetes, liver failure, violence, suicide and sudden death, it becomes apparent that strict constraints against psychiatry must be called for to protect children."

2006 marks the three year anniversary of when Mr. Callender helped guide the passage of a national NAACP resolution that stated, "Research by medical professionals have indicated considerable controversy and diverse opinion about the validity of childhood behavioral or learning `disorders' such as, but not limited to ADHD."