Customize

San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Exercise of one's constitutionally guaranteed rights is not supposed to be met with retaliation from the government. Or so they told me in law school.
  2. Herro Member

Good point. I keep forgetting that this is a gubnent lady doing this.
  3. Vir Member

It's not slander - it's libel. 2h3alqp.jpg.gif
  4. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Again, we'll have to see what legal action we can take when it comes to it, but everything solely seems to depend on the content of the flier in question.

If we grab a copy, i can take a photo of it on my phone and I'll arrange for a local to receive to photograph from me, which they can then post up here immediately. If not, you'll probably have to wait again until tomorrow evening.

We're looking at a total of 8 hours of raiding tomorrow. Weather is looking perfect. Its time to bust out the classic Anon suits and get the show on the road.

P.S: Afro wigs, y/n? :p

......naaaahhh.
  5. Anonymous Member

Sign?

RIGHTS:
    SOME
    ASSEMBLY
    REQUIRED
  6. tazor Member

Have a good raid guys.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any help from the ACLU. So far they have done squat for us. Well, I think one ACLU lady showed up at one protest somewhere in Cali a year or so ago. But that's it.

Anyway, I want to see this civil servants' ass in a BIG goddam sling over this shit.

Graham, if you can untangle yourself from AGP and AO you could probably really sink your teeth into a case that involves a whole cell of anons versus a couple of attention whores.

Just sayin...
  7. grebe Member

Some advice: Walk softly but carry a big stick.

Or in other words: no boasting; no taunting. Do not address Ms. McKee directly any further. Do not make libelous statements against her. The fight is not personal and detailed information regarding Ms. McKee or speculation as to her motives is unnecessary.

The fight is between several United States citizens and an agent of the state acting in a manner that impinges upon Constitutionally protected civil rights.
  8. BigBeard Member

Actually, it doesn't.

When Delorme pulled the "we won't flyer if you don't protest" crap, she crossed a line no public employee is supposed to cross.

That has absolutely nothing to do with the content of the flyers.

The fact she was willing to cross that line should be a giant red flag to the Board of Supervisors, and the County Executive Office, that she has no business in the office she currently holds, or any other appointed position of public trust.

BigBeard
  9. Anonymous Member

I live quite close to the org. Unless they only distribute a couple of hundred copies or something, I'm gonna get one.
  10. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

If you do, PLEASE see us personally or email me a copy if you can grab it before any of us can.
  11. Major Boyle Member

Pacman,

The content of the flyer is irrelevant. She committed a federal felony by trying to suppress your speech rights by agreeing not to slander you if you agreed not to speak out. It's ten years in prison per person whose rights Delorme violated AND you can seek UNLIMITED damages under the Ku Klux Act. If it can be proven the cult also conspired with her (and that email certainly seems to be good evidence), then SCIENTOLOGISTS can be prosecuted for this as well.
    The woman is a moron. She is going to go to prison. Hope she enjoys some lesbian loving, cause she'll be getting lots.
  12. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

Nevertheless, I just want a copy of the flier anyway. I need something to frame once this raid is over. Let me just have that much D:
  13. Major Boyle Member

Enjoy your lulz. Then it'll be for some epic legal faggotry. Sayonara, Delorme. U is fucked.
  14. PodPeople Member

Correct. and Pacman, want to make sure you saw my post #234 for possible pro bono civil rights legal service firm in San Jose. Delorme's major duty is "hate crime data collection". It is Not deciding which data from which group she will or will not accept". And the no protest no flier is just beyond belief, and a whole other civil rights matter in and of itself. Her motivations at this point are moot, although it would be interesting to find out, still moot.

The fresh media coverage from the LA Press Conference will greatly bolster any poons to local media on this matter as well. While there's no such thing as a slam dunk case of anything, this is as good as it gets. Nobody ever said democracy wasn't frustrating. It's more difficult than you think. Just like Scientology is worse than you think.
  15. Daisy Member

Me too, me too and I don't want no copy either. I want an original.
  16. DeathHamster Member

But wouldn't you like some icing on your cake?

180048-1.jpg

Just imagine how much concentrated stupid could be in the flyer!
  17. Major Boyle Member

The cake is ALWAYS delicious and moist. Is Delorme an elected official or an appointee? If the latter, do her bosses know what she's up to?
  18. Anonymous Member

He's not wrong to want a flier. Unless he recorded Deluxor Mcgee-Stoatville and her conversation with anon, there isn't anything to prove she actually said that shit.
  19. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

This woman has had plenty of notice, she's a slow learner, gonna learn the hard way, unreal.

WTF is she thinking even getting involved with the printing of these bogus fliers?

She may not be a Scientologist, but she sure is acting like one.

She must have another job lined up begging for dismissal or legal recourse or both like this.

Nice work, anons, exposing this coerced abortion attempt, good luck at protest, should be very interesting.

Sweet baby xenu, save us all.
  20. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

good luck :)
  21. PodPeople Member

Please see my Post #156 about elected or appointee. As to who else she told in her agency, if she told them verbally, they won't cop to it. If she put it in writing, another matter. She obviously ignored advice about seeking legal opinion from internal legal, who would have freaked and circled the wagons.
  22. PodPeople Member

True, which I why I stated earlier that I hoped there was a witness listening in. If it was recorded, then he/she would have had to inform her that it was being recorded.

Since much seems to get missed on this thread, I'll post this again, in case there's anything whatsoever on fliers or elsewhere about alleged anon crimes.
    Here's the 24/7 number open to public to request records and reports, this being the San Jose Police Dept:
    (408) 277-4141 My link to their exact page is earlier in this thread.
  23. anonhuff Member

This is really goddamn clever, good job!
  24. subgenius Member

on 2/10/08 when we were instructed by the local police to remove our masks (contrary to law) because "they" (the officer pointed to the org) requested it, and the consensus (with which i disagreed) was to comply, i knew, and said, that all significant civil rights movements eventually struggle with power (which tends to protect the status quo), and whether the individual is willing to risk arrest, or other consequence, in the face of illegal use of power, in the cause of great justice....it came to this, it has come to this, it will come to this....
    most government oaths are to protect the constitution, but since you can't see, touch, feel, hear, or smell, freedom of speech, for instance, other, more tangible, ("shiny") things attract the attention of those that don't live in the world of ideas....and when they have power, it can get nasty......don't let morons run your lives....don't attribute to bad faith what can be explained by stupidity...have fun and be safe out there
  25. Rockyj Member

26. Anonymous Member

I agree and disagree.

She threaten to send people out with the flyers UNLESS you decided to not protest.

I don't care what is contained in the flier or not. THAT IS BLACKMAIL; by a public official. THAT IS A FELONY. Period.
  27. anonhuff Member

I'm at a wait and see juncture depending on if it was recorded, if a witness was on the line or present, and if that was an exact quote or a paraphrase. The gist is clear and I am not disputing that, I'm just really wondering about the details now.
  28. terryeo2 Member

The details really make or break the case, IMO (but IANAL.) If there is no solid evidence of those words being spoken then it becomes a "he said she said" situation, which will be hard to turn in your favor.

Either way, I hope some harpoons have been launched to media outlets, Stovall's higher-ups, etc? Don't let one cult-duped woman stop you from exercising YOUR rights to protest!
  29. Major Boyle Member

Goes to pattern. I am not sure if CSE intercepts are legally admissible in court, but it could be lulzy if they were.
  30. Rockyj Member

All I can say is this type of shit will attract MORE people to the CAUSE then anything!!PEOPLE LOVE TO HAVE FUN

Which attracted a lot of people in the 60's & 70's to protesting the Vietnam War!
    YES it was serious (my brother was a Marine serving over there) but I do remember the performance art & most of all the music!
  31. Anonymous Member

Fuck your hippy, love, peace bullshit.

If more people at home (US) actually read the Constitution they wouldn't have to try and get worked up about shit.

Protect your rights. All of them.
  32. Anonymous Member

If she did it verbally, it's slander. If it was in written form, it's libel.
  33. anonhuff Member

Are the ingoing/outgoing calls of her building/office recorded for FOIA purposes?
  34. BoomerAnon Member

Because Knowledge is Power!

/schoolhouserock
  35. Anonymous Member

All the time. Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

On another note, Delorme McKee-Stovall's timing is impeccable!
    Every one of these reports and more, mentions Anonymous protests and the efforts by Anonymous to expose the criminal behaviour of scientology management and practice.
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/la-live-press-conference-61351/12/#post1157494
  36. subgenius Member

37. Re: San Jose Meeting With Delorme Mckee-Stovall

You amuse me as always, Boomer.
  38. Anonymous Member

Not on the West Coast so I wish you the best of luck PacMan.

I trust you.
  39. Herro Member

Doesn't the content of the flier have to be demonstrably false and defamatory? We don't know what's on the fliers so we don't know if it's libel. Then there's the little issue of how everyone here goes out of their way to say that there is no Anonymous, no group, no membership, no nothing. So can they libel you if there is no group? I dunno.
  40. Anonymous Member

The question isn't addressed to me but I'll throw this out once again.

The appointed county official said that that if Anonymous would not protest they (the county and the CoS) would pass around the fliers.

What is in the fliers is immaterial at this point. This was blackmail. Plain and simple.