Customize

San Jose, Fall In for January!

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anonshymous, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonshymous Member

San Jose, Fall In for January! DOUBLE RAID 10th and 17th!

January's fast approaching and San Jose still has no thread? For shame.

We have a double raid planned: A mini raid on Jan 10th and the Global Raid on Jan 17th. The first is optional; the second is not.

Choose wisely, Anons. ):<

I assume the location's the same:

650 Saratoga Avenue -- 11am
  2. Anonysmith Member

Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

Well, I'm going to go ahead and say no to the 13th. I am pretty sure there is already a raid at the San Jose org on the 10th (check Ning), and the 17th sounds good. I would like to think that we should stick with the global dates, otherwise the monthly protest is no longer a global protest. If the collective decides that the majority of the raids are going to be on the 10th, then we could change the San Jose raid that is already planned into the global raid. If the collective chooses the 17th, then we can rape them two weeks in a row.
  3. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

I'm all up for 3 weeks in a row, in all srsnss

The 10 is a planned raid, the 13th is the second Saturday which marks it as an acceptable Global day, and we have a free Saturday on the 17th to do nothing.... hell, I'll be there for that.

I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND SAY THAT I'LL BE THERE ON THE 13TH, SINCE I WANT TO SEE A TREND FOR EVERY SATURDAY OF THIS MONTH TO PUBLICLY RAEP THE ORG INTO WET, WET SUBMISSION.

DON'T FORGET YOUR /R/AIN GEAR.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOOOOL.

But since Daisy is coming from a distance to get to here, I'd like to know when she thinks on coming around. We all love her cake, and the amount of excitement that our friend Mark Rost (aka Pedophile Gary) likes to bring by confronting her. What do you think, Daisy?
  4. anonshymous Member

Actually, the 13th is on a Tuesday--I think it was mentioned since it is the one-year anniversary of the initial DDOS assault. The 17th is the anniversary of The Declaration of War Against The Church of Scientology.

Don't quote me on that though. I could be wrong.

As fun as an Anniversary Raid would be, I don't think many of us are free for a Tuesday run. Saturday the 10th (if that's the consensus) will have to stand in as the Anniversary for the first wave /b/tards while Saturday the 17th is the Anniversary of Project Chanology. :D
  5. moarxenu Member

Actually the jewtube Declaration of War appeared on January 21.
  6. anonshymous Member

I was talking about the copypasta, but it seems I got that date wrong too. The only screencap I could find marked the 15th as the declaration. I'll agree to the jewtube declaration since I can't find an exact date of the first /b/ copypasta. :p
  7. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  8. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

So now it looks like we have two raids upcoming that have been dated - the 10th and the 17th. I'm still not quite sure on my scheduling for those days but I'm confident that I'll be able to raid for both days.

What say you, Anonymous?
  9. Daisy Member

Our gang will be there on the 17th. With cake of course.
  10. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

With your gang and the cake, it is definitely not something to miss. Hopefully we'll garner as many Anons as we need to speak with our Three Stooges again.

You have my sword.
  11. anonshymous Member

And my bow.

Edited the first post to reflect the double dates.
  12. GutteralRetch Member

Definitely be there on the 17th with you guys.
  13. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

Great to have new masks show up, you're more than welcome.

Just don't forget to bring Rain gear, these guys like to use their sprinklers on us. If you're bringing a sign, waterproof it by applying clear packing tape over both sides.
  14. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

EDIT: nvm, i won't be able to. :(
  15. anonprkour Member

i just went by there and unless u guys left before 3 no one was there. ill be there the 17th if im not sick. as for the 13th i have nothing to do that tuesday till 715 pm so i could do that. send me a PM here or the NING
  16. Sailor Venus Member

Yeah, cover it in packaging tape, get it laminated, or make it out of something waterproof. Also, there's no foot traffic there, just cars, so make your signs short, sweet, and VERY readable.

Be prepared to get wet (possibly in more ways than one).
  17. Anonywren Member

What's the easiest/cheapest way to get there from Diridon Station? If I go, I'll be coming from Santa Cruz and the bus drops me there.
  18. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

Quite easy, actually! If I recall correctly, there is a bus line from Diridon that goes down San Carlos (which turns into Stevens Creek), hop off at Saratoga Ave, walk a few blocks south and boom.

....Actually, I'll send you a PM with public transport info.
  19. anonprkour Member

you know theres an anon there that always protest alone at the santa cruz org
  20. PuppyNuts Member

I'm going to try to be there. All though this will be my first raid, and sorry for my ignorance but besides something to cover my face what do I need to bring??
  21. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

If you've got your mask, then just bring a sign (if you have any) and RAIN GEAR! The Org here likes to use their sprinklers on us, so to effectively battle it out, bring jackets, umbrellas, RAID spray (ants will sometimes come out and get all over our shit).

To waterproof your sign, use packing tape to cover both sides and the edges.
  22. PuppyNuts Member

Is there anywhere in Palo alto or San Jose area I can buy a mask? Or is the internets the only place to get one?
  23. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

Sent you a PM.

You won't find our masks, Scilons!
  24. anonshymous Member

Double post.
  25. anonshymous Member

A little less than 15 hours to go for US West Coast.

Are you psyched, Anons? I might have to concuss myself to get any sleep tonight. :D
  26. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

Give me dox, and I'll help..... >.>
  27. anonshymous Member

Nice mental image, Pacman. Now I'm going to hear your pakapakapaka in the dark.

( '< . . . o . . .
  28. Re: San Jose, Fall In for January!

Just don't look in your closet.

creepyjackomask.jpg
  29. PuppyNuts Member

Lets rape some faces tomorrow... So does anyone have an extra mask so I can get there on time?? other wise I'll be there a little bit later. Either way is coo with me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.