Customize

San Jose, CA - May ???

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, May 4, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

San Jose, CA - May ???

What's with this, SJ? Why is there no plan for this month? Are we slowing down or what?
  2. adhocrat Member

Re: San Jose, CA - May ???

I was waiting on Pacman, but I would like to stand about on Saratoga Avenue this coming Saturday. Any other takers?

EDIT: So is this agreed:

8 May,
    650 Saratoga Avenue
    11 am - 4 pm.
    bring the usual
  3. Xero Member

San Jose Anon cannot be slowing down yet! NEVAR! D:<

The raid SHOULD be happening this Saturday...Provided the planning is done by said anons...(It's time for the scilons' monthly gift, eh gaiz? )
    Besides, I've got a new buddy who's just rarin' ta go this week and it'd be quite disappointing if nothing happened. (Plus I don't think we wanna make Mr. Allender think we've given up, now do we? O: )
  4. Mentlegen Member

Ahem... mentlegen.... :p

I am the person Xero refers to. Just have to run it by the parental units and see if they're ok with our Lulz. :3

If I'm there, look for the dude in the executioner mask. >:D
  5. Seamus Member

Yeah, raid should be this Saturday. I'll probably be there unless it get decided that the official raid is next Saturday.
  6. Xero Member

Win!
    I should be there too, along with my good chums Zulas, and the new recruit Mentlegen :D
    Should be a rousing good time, eh chaps?
  7. adhocrat Member

8 May
    Saratoga Avenue
    11 am - 4 pm

We have to show our support for the 60th anniversary of Ron's Con.
  8. Mentlegen Member

Dah.... parental approval is looking unlikely ATM.... :/

Allow me to elaborate:

I explained to my mother (an assistant attorney for the Department of Justice) what we do at raids, including why we wear masks. The whole notion unsettles her to say the least (one of her and my dad's friends is a Scientologist). To make matters worse, my mom is applying for a magistrate judge position in San Jose's law district (which is a big promotion), and she doesn't want me potentially soiling her chance. I've never been to a raid, so I think I PHAILED in the description.

I hope Xero can explain it to them better (we're friends IRL).

Merde... :/
  9. Zulas Member

I'm sure a chat with my parentals can change that, my mom's really cool with the whole thing and a few anons can exes can vouche for that , heck they're the ones that made her more comfortable with me protesting
  10. Anonymous Member

Is Pacman dead?
  11. Seamus Member

Should have just said that were a bunch of peps who dont know each other and decide to get together to dance and eat cake. Oh, and protest in front of scientology.
  12. Xero Member

No! D:<
    Pacman is not dead. I'm sure he just has his own life to be living at the moment and can't quite find the time to post just yet...
    It's a shame about mentlegen...This brings my own going into question as well (But of course I'll still try to. Either that or try to make it NEXT month to watch mentlegen bust his raid cherry)
    I do hope either Zulas or perhaps HIS parental units can communicate something to mentlegen's so that they're a little bit cooler with it.
    Honestly, it's just lulz, caek, and protesting. What's so "dangerous" about that? There's more danger in the cult itself than there is in protesting it for the people.
  13. AIN Member

just give her the history of how Anons have always had peaceful protests and call up any cops you know personally/get reports from the police station in regards to protests.
  14. anonshymous Member

Well this is a capper to my week of fail.

My car broke down, and I just blew my entire budget for the next two weeks getting it fixed. I'm going to have to sit this one out, guise. :(

I would an-hero to make up for this, but then I'd have to miss the next raid.
  15. adhocrat Member

I hope one of you good people has some way to play music. It'd be a shame not to have Tunek Tunek Tun available. [STRIKE]There's a tradition to uphold.[/STRIKE] there's dancing to be done.
  16. Seamus Member

I think I have some external speakers around, if I can find them. However, all I have on my MP3 player is metal so not all that great dancing music.
  17. Ononymous Member

If you are a legal adult, then protesting anonymously where you can avoid being recognized should not be a problem. It will be as if you weren't there. Just have an alibi!!

18. Anonymous Member

San Jose get the fuck in your bay area ning! We've been wondering where all the southbayfags are. chanologysf.ning.com
  19. Anontacular Member

Let's do it! GO! GO! GO!
  20. Anontacular Member

Addy, I love music, but can't dance. Signs and music and cake it to the limit. :D
  21. adhocrat Member

Hell I can't dance either, but I'm willing to look foolish trying.

And if that doesn't work out I have a backup plan. But I won't tell until tomorrow...
  22. Discrepant Member

If you guys can post your events on the new ning to coordinate with SF events, I'd gladly attend. I have a 20lb job site radio with a battery that blasts for 10 hours straight.
  23. Anonymous Member

WTF! Why the hell is the Dept of Justice fearful of Scientology?!!! What happened to impartiality? Is she actually influenced by her Scientology friends and the organization? She can't get promoted without kowtowing to this cult? WTF????????
  24. MSpaz71 Member

I know it's still a good 6 months away, but I wanted to remind everyone about the LOS GATOS CHILDREN'S HOLIDAY PARADE which takes place RAIN or SHINE on the FIRST SATURDAY of DECEMBER. The parade starts at 11am and AT LEAST 65,000 people converge into the town. This is the venue for those looking for exposure to the masses. Just fyi ;-)
  25. Anonymous Member

great raid
  26. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum