Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. skeptic2girl Member

only sucky part of raid was we ran out of mcmuffins! organic diet guru kirstie fell off the wagon. we turned around and:

fVn8g.jpg

Stop, Kirstie Alley! Leave some for the rest of us!! ah, shit

ps: true story -- ^that poster always looks like madonna to me, for some reason; she didn't become recognizable to me as Kirstie Alley until she had a mcmuffin in her face...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Exponential Member

Wow, I see the Madonna resemblance now. But that bitch Kirstie Alley just looks right with food in her mouth. McFailCultist
  3. skeptic2girl Member

Love your "McPhail" expression = and you made excellent chalk tech, Sir!! :)
  4. skeptic2girl Member

There WILL be caek. Oh yes, there will be caek...

lZ9Js.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Exponential Member

Co$ is a McPhail McPhranchise
    • Like Like x 3
  6. MOOG Member

from yesterday's Egg McMuffin raid - Jerry OT VIII came out of the org to show me a special graph, looked totally legit!
    • Like Like x 7
  7. skeptic2girl Member

HOLY SHIT (!!!)
    I can't believe I was AT that raid and I missed that, when I came down to see Jerry specially! :(

BUT Jerry, you want us to come moar, eh? your fellow scilons don't seem quite as happy as you are about our presence. Maybe it's because as an OT8 you get to do the 9 to 5 strutting and poor Jennifer 2 has to work nights and weekends. Are you on staff or are you just there to look pretty?

for an org based around "tech" that was a pretty low-tech graph... sort of hearkens back to the days of the dot matrix printer. Was it even in color?

way too lulzy he was so proud of that pos

If we are able to help Scientology's business by helping the able be more able, than of course we'll help. no problem whatsoever...

see you

anon...
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Saul Goodman Member

Salutes to Bayfags!
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

Show this to the police next time they are called out because you are disrupting etc. their religous service. etc.
    • Like Like x 7
  10. AIN Member

Scilon fails at graphing. Honestly, my math teachers would give him a C for not labeling his axises.
    • Like Like x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Jerry! Bad move! what if the anons saw that awesome data, then became discouraged and left forever?
    it would kill your stats, dude!

Let those idiot wogs keep protesting! if it ain't broke, don't fix it, Jerry.

Your IQ is very high, Jerry, but you've gotta know when to keep quiet.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Anonymous Member

And the English teacher would have given you a C for failing to use the dictionary.
  13. skeptic2girl Member

dang, you are sooo right. I mean, the guy's a phugging OT8! shouldn't an invitation such as that, personally given, be a kind of carte blanche? maybe we could isolate the audio of telling us to come more and play it on a loop when, indeed, the police do come.

btw, adhocrat's boss at explaining stuff to the police -- last night, it was would-be police drama, adhocrat's tactful talk tech, and aways they go...
  14. Anonymous Member

Turn it against them: do your own bogus exponential growth charts:

Like sudden surges with kitten and puppy deaths.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. skeptic2girl Member

Last night was really one of the best raids -- lulzy but also giving the public the down low -- I know my fellow SF Chanologists will help fill in holes, but this happened near the beginning...

CkxVc.jpg

I go over to Anonymous Island, where guy and two girls are giving us that we-want-to-know-what's-going-on look so I stroll over. Guy wants to dance with me and hold one of our signs during, as traffic goes by. WIN.

Enthaeon comes over -- ALWAYS a good thing...

Then he points to Lisa McPherson's banner and says, "Who's that pretty blond girl?"

Enthaeon tells him and how she started out as that and become the ugly, awful corpse below. Well-informed Enthaeon educates like a mo' fo'

BONUS: moog and enthaeon to far right of photo
    • Like Like x 8
  16. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. adhocrat Member

A great raid, and afterwards Arnie held an informal seminar on cult busting over dinner.
    <3 to Arnie
    • Like Like x 7
  18. Chipshotz Member

Bill Crawford huh?
    They don't make handlers like they used to.

What can I say. SFAnons ROCK!!
    • Like Like x 3
  19. skeptic2girl Member

thank you for correcting! it's really an incredible prop to have. attention-getting in all the right ways.

all I can say to Sponge is WOW. that's my best compliment. and thank you!!
  20. i'mglib Member

I love your protests. I watch all your videos. I'm addicted.
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Sponge Member

Me too. I love The Daily Raep.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Sponge Member

Lets enhance that.....

50wayssf.jpg

... Zoom and crop ... ahaaaa...

50wayssfzoomcrop.jpg
    • Like Like x 13
  23. BLiP Member

Scilons and their stats . . . excellent!
  24. skeptic2girl Member

WIN, adhocrat! loved to see you dance, too!

--cool, too: at the beginning of the video, you can see enthaeon on Anonymous Island talking to that one guy who asked Who the Pretty Blond Lady was and pointing to the Lisa McPherson banner
    • Like Like x 2
  25. skeptic2girl Member

Most of the people who come out the door are Scientologists, so when this pair emerged, I was surprised that not only did they not ignore us, the guy even took one of moog’s cards. As they wandered away, I decided I wanted to find out what was going on with that, so caught up with them down the street. (Adhocrat actually shows us talking in his video.)
    Since I wear an emergency-back-up sparkle half-mask underneath my GF mask (to more easily drink water, etc.), I lifted it up to talk to them at first – sort of a sign of trust. Then I put it back down again.
    Apparently, the guy was a Scientologist, and he had dragged the woman along who looked bored as all get-out as he and although I was grateful for his willingness to talk to us, I finally ended things, realizing that she was in agony.

OqabP.jpg
    (l-r: random lady, adhocrat, Greek guy holding card, Greek guy's female friend, Let There Be Love)

The man, however, who was eager to talk about his faith, both fascinated and baffled me. Here’s how the convo went:
    Pts (to guy; woman eventually takes out iphone): Are you a Scientologist?
    Guy: I really like the ideas in Scientology, but I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a Scientologist.
    I nod my head
    Guy, cont’d: I grew up in Greece, and I really like how in the United States people can worship whatever they want.
    (I know I could have said something here about how Scientology isn’t really a religion, but I decided to just let him do most of the talking, for fear of alienating him)
    Guy, cont’d: It’s like… I like Windows 7, but I hate Microsoft, you know?
    I thought that was a good analogy. He went on to say how he was also interested in Christianity, for instance, and admired it, but didn’t like the Catholic Church.
    I suggested that he could practice Scientology outside of what Marty Rathbun would call “corporate Scientology” and how all (most) of the tech is available on the internet.
    He strongly disagreed with this idea, however, saying that practicing Scientology outside of the “church” meant it could get messed up or done improperly. He had, however, mentioned that years ago, he had tried auditing on his friends.
    I thought to mention Marty’s website to him, but I hesitated at that. In retrospect, I wish I had – he really had the L. Ron Hubbard reverence thing going on – but I just wasn’t comfortable doing that, at least then. (When the guy was gushing over L. Ron Hubbard, he mentioned how Hubbard had gone to George Washington University – and dropped out, I pointed out. He agreed, but still seemed very impressed. It made me wonder if the cult likes to imply that because he happened to briefly go to a school named for George Washington, it made Hubbard ueber American. )
    He was very genial, but his friend was completely glaring at me, as I wrapped things up. The amusing bit is that about half an hour later, a bunch of us posed with a family of tourists (more on that family later) and the guy and his friend squeezed past us, to go back into the org. Honestly, I think the woman wasn’t every happy to go back in again.
    • Like Like x 4
  26. moarxenu Member

At the end of the vid I thought you guys were shouting "Xenu, Xenu, Xenu oy!" lol
    • Like Like x 1
  27. adhocrat Member

Xenu freedom
    freedom Xenu

same thing really.

oy
    • Like Like x 1
  28. AIN Member

Me thinks he is not getting any snu snu anytime soon.
  29. Anonymous Member

Surely I'm not the only one in need of a SF Summer Raid fix.

And yes, I called you Shirley.
  30. skeptic2girl Member

I don't think they were dating. I don't even know that they knew each other very well. She really didn't seem to be into the whole Scientology thing. It was more like, "Excuse me! Bored now!"

31. skeptic2girl Member

happy clear day raep cultcaeks:

tADUZ.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. skeptic2girl Member

Stopped by the cult today (whoops, yesterday that is!) to wish the cult a HAPPY CLEAR DAY!! Apparently September 4th is one of those unknown-to-everyone-but-cult-members-and-even-some-of-them-probably-don't-know-and-no-staff-gets-the-day-off-anyway holidays!

Jennifer 2? Working, of course! Josh? Of course. Joe? He brought in his sidewalk sign almost as soon as we arrived...

Staff member who got the most face time, however, was Pork Chop! Here's Pork Chop leaving the cult:

wvk0f.jpg

Oh, but first he did his very best to deliberately stroll by us, trying to whistle in a, &quot;Do I look like I give a f***?!&quot; Did L. Ron Hubbard preach Whistle Tech?

DwAJk.jpg

And apparently, he had previously been leaving the cult to get the key to the front door, because in a matter of minutes, he locked out the Anonymous members who never try to get in (well, except that one time) as well as any public, forcing cult visitors and staff to pile out the side door, where we stationed ourselves for Happy Clear Day Flash Raid Part II (Post-Dinner Wrap-Up) --

Sj3TT.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

You got 'em on the run!

I love the whistling pork chop guy! See, I'm not available for you to talk to me, I'm whistling right now!
    • Like Like x 3
  34. skeptic2girl Member

Brit Anon Wirah joined us (here he is with vulpes, who is on the left):

keDN7.jpg

and then there's moog and vulpes...

sAeNr.jpg

then it was time for dinner:

dXcqu.gif

^adhocrat right before the end of a night raid ;)

speaking of which, we feasted and then returned to the scene of the cult. Time for glow wand tech, sez moog...

WxXVm.jpg

one more of Wirah... so glad you could make it! (but where's anton imus? :(?)

hFu6j.jpg

I could have danced some more, but I was outnumbered in the energy department. That's okay. It was time to say good night. One last time: HAPPY CLEAR DAY, EVERYONE!!
    • Like Like x 8
  35. skeptic2girl Member

Was very pleased to run into this guy --

oidd9.png

^Xenu's proof that &quot;LRH&quot; didn't offer any anger management courses.

I certainly recognized him -- in part, thanks to I'm Glib's lulzy parody:

http://youtu.be/ECEJDbt10rk

(part of vid where the following scene takes place is around 2:40)

That snippet shows Tommy Gorman filming the man who told Jennifer Gorman he was going to &quot;kick her fucking ass.&quot; The police came -- meanwhile, rage-a-holic scilon had to be ushered back into the org by his fellow cult comrade.

So I see homeboy and friends (one of them was the same bud who served as anger usher) leaving the cult last night and I reminded the dude that I recognized him. &quot;Hey!&quot; I said, &quot;You're the guy who threatened Jennifer Gorman!&quot; I said it in a nice way, too, as if I was pleasantly surprised to run into a celebrity whose name I couldn't remember. &quot;Very classy!&quot; I added. Because I mean, hey, it was.

He looked right at me; they knew exactly what I was talking about.

AND Win for Anonymous: scilons had been parked right in front of the cult, and so when they pulled away, they provided us with prime raiding space!

Thank you, cult!!

ps: that was the only sucky part of last night: it was lolla-pa-tour-buses. And not ones that had hoardes of tourists prove to be captive audiences for us... just ones that parked their exhaust-fuming asses right in front of *our* space.

Still, we made fine use of Anonymous Island -- all the closer to be to all the people honking like crazy at us and at the &quot;Honk if Tom Cruise Blows&quot; sign... &quot;I swear, it's like the '60's again!&quot; observed Tulu. Agreed! :)

The best part of these raids is that - excepting the cult members - we really seem to make people happy. They laugh and smile and honk and take pictures and it's ALWAYS fun for us. And I love it when people dance with us, too. I've said it, we've all said it, and we'll say it again and again, MOOG'S A MUTHA PHUGGIN' EPIC DEEJAY. (Yes, CAPS!)

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN
    • Like Like x 6
  36. adhocrat Member

I always was a sloppy trencherman.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. adhocrat Member

• Like Like x 4
  38. skeptic2girl Member

I only realized later I was implying you fell asleep with your face in your food! no indeed! but I've seen you (almost?) fall asleep standing up and that picture was really cute -- SO. :)
  39. adhocrat Member

I understood what you meant.
    And I was a bit tuckered out there at the end. Fortunately the wall was rock solid. It needed all the help I could give it to remain that way.
    • Like Like x 1