Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. adhocrat Member

I thought I was, too :p

While I play a nice guy in real life, in my dreams I'm an evil free market capitalist looking to take over the world then pollute it because it seems, that's what we free market types do, just rape and pillage all day long. Even Exponential knows it. he called me 'boss';)

Of course. Let's cut the rug, bust some moves, I know the Twist and...and...and...I know the Twist.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. MOOG Member

yes, March 2008 - let's do it some moar<3
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Anonymous Member

Hey Boss! Mind if I show your moves?

• Like Like x 1
  4. MOOG Member

I think Goatse looks quite handsome in this shot. Look at his expression - not stupid, not evil, just very confused and misled. I want him to be out of there and protesting with us one day.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

Only at WWP could we have Goatse and handsome in the same sentence.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. skeptic2girl Member

It just struck me that you really don't notice the warts in real life, but YES YES YES in the photo. But if I don't notice them in person, who cares if you can seem them in the photo, right? :)

but you're right, moog... it's nice to see him without the smuggy smirk...
  7. skeptic2girl Member

slight derail, but check out these two sexy SF anons...
    U4RfX.jpg

and here's my SF femanon bff!

4V4kv.jpg

And omg!!

hIwGQ.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  8. MOOG Member

these glorious photos from pal Josh aka JHertel242 on flickr &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3 2KZIz.jpg
    hUf8q.jpg
    hxeyx.jpg
    spvwM.jpg
    d5KyU.jpg
    ogw2O.jpg
    wgp2V.jpg
    JGulq.jpg
    Cks0V.jpg
    1VUT6.jpg
    • Like Like x 14
  9. coskilla Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Awesome set of photos! Love the B&W/Sepia set! All the best to Josh aka Jhertel242!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. skeptic2girl Member

damn right!

sexy avatar, coskilla! Kurt Russell: Because you don't need OT powers to pull off a mullet

And if you think if you have OT powers... [punchline needed]:

SQNO9.jpg

L. Ron Hubbard will never come back, JT, but this hairstyle will always haunt you...
  12. skeptic2girl Member

lDGmx.jpg
    (pro photo by WIN photographer depicts righteous Anon Anton and Pregnant PTS)

stardate: 24-08-2111
    captain's log:
    -experiencing pregnancy-like symptoms despite lack of recent sexual activity
    -suspect imminent *virgin* birth of Lord Xenu's baby (aka &quot;the Anoited One&quot;)
    -violent pain to lower abdominal region continues
    -kaiser advice nurse puts me on hold
    -enjoying Musak version of &quot;Karma Chameleon&quot;
    -interrupted by lady from &quot;The West Wing&quot; telling me apples can serve as excellent *alternative* to a high-calorie dessert
    -apparent contractions increasing rapidly

omg

brb
    • Like Like x 6
  13. moarxenu Member

These are awesome! Give our heartiest thanks to your friend Josh, moog!
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Anonymous Member

Anons protesting Scilons = good.
    Anons closing down BART = bad.
  15. Anonymous Member

only BART has chosen to close down BART. shooting people usually causes it, as well.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. skeptic2girl Member

^either way, PHOTOS GOOD!! ;)
  17. Anonymous Member

Faulty logic.

and...

twisting of facts.
  18. MOOG Member

i was riding BART the Sunday night befoar, and a recording kept playing on the PA "due to anticipated protests tomorrow afternoon, BART service will be unavailable in SF stations between the hours 4 to 6 PM". this is why we can't have nice things.

edit: clarity
    • Like Like x 3
  19. skeptic2girl Member

needless to say, this was not a silent birth:

CN5Cb.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  20. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 3
  21. Anonymous Member

MOOG, your soundtracks raise your raids to 11s.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. skeptic2girl Member

YES
  23. skeptic2girl Member

also... this is from about 3 hours ago... had to leave early!
    Morning &quot;McMuffin Raid&quot; finally got literal...

80Fur.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  24. Exponential Member

Edit: Chanologists protesting Scilons=good
    anons protesting BART= choice. ride a bike or walk lazy fux
    shutting down cellular freedom is bad mmkay. unconstitutional and all censor-liek. but apparently, some anons dig censorship these days
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

SOMEONE'S
    wsVfD.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

I understand and sympathize with commuters, I really do. That being said, peaceful civil disobedience is what gets things a-changin'. I, for one, will only protest outside the BART stations, if at all. I hope people on both sides will stop and consider these ideas before screaming for blood (BART's or Anons').
  27. Anonymous Member

I found it ironic that BART would close cell phone service in expectation of a protest which may disrupt its operation of interfere with commuters. Rather than call off the protest, and allow continued cell service, the protest assured BART would close cell service on their trains.
  28. Anonymous Member

Of course I'm butthurt...but so are thousands of innocent commuters who had nothing to do with the troubles.
    I don't know if the anti-scilon anons were part of the BART protests, but all anons are getting lumped onto the same pile.
    If you ask practically anyone, Anonymous is now looked at as the bad guys.
    Years of work flushed into the whirlpool of crap.
    Scilons must be cheering.
    Sigh...
  29. Anonymous Member

I'm surprised BART let's people have cell service on its trains at all. In NYC there is none. It's not a right in and of itself.
  30. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

I agree. SF takes its services and community very seriously, and having learned from bicycle protests stopping all cars on the Golden Gate Bridge, (I could go on) they don't take clusterfucking lightly. It upsets not hundreds, but thousands of people. Or tens of thousands. If you really want to piss off both the people of the Bay Area, and the service providers, clog up their commute with a GG or BART protest that makes people late for work/lose their jobs. /derail.
  32. Exponential Member

I listened to a heavy metal radio show recently that dealt w anons, netflix, ps3, wikileaks and chanology, something about how a whole mess of people were upset over 'anons' already. lumping together seems to have been going on or awhile in the public eye, right or wrong... years of work flushed into crap? plz. people still raid constantly, the cult is reeling. if its over for you, sorry to hear it anonymous. 3 pix were posted ITT, no post game, then comes the flame. take it to anohter thread plx
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Exponential Member

How was McMuffin raid this morning btw? at Co$. Ty for protesting when we cant guise.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. MOOG Member

hey hey hey
    Jerry had something important to say!
    also another STOMPY sighting!!!
    video in 3...2...1...
    • Like Like x 3
  35. Seriously? Holy crap, small wonder shit happens. How do people call 911...wait til the next stop and crawl to a pay phone?

inb4smalltownignoramuscomments
    • Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

We have it pretty good here.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Exponential Member

Im screamin for linton johnson's johnson!
  38. skeptic2girl Member

Rare shot of the cult's front door open. The countdown began as we trod the crosswalk and less than five minutes later, the cult foot bulleted itself out of a hapless passerby or two that might have been lured in otherwise. Then again, you know what OT8 Jerry says: &quot;Your Guys are Good for Business&quot;

cs4sF.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  39. skeptic2girl Member

You know, I was a unsure of the response during our raid today because I thought public opinion might have turned on us.

Did they?

NO.

In fact, they seemed to like us better than ever! Scilons will always hate us and always cheer about stuff that they think has happened but probably hasn't (remember how Tory Christman, back when she was OSA, was so happy because she thought they got Trey Parker and Matt Stone to have Cartman wipe his butt with a copy of a stress instead instead of a copy of Dianetics on South Park?) --

Meanwhile? We Stat Crash:

IHgkD.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  40. skeptic2girl Member

^moog, I'd never seen all of that! makes me miss our Ci\/1l, though! He really IS good with Josh, too. Level-headed and informed without being condescending. It can be tempting, I think, to say mean things to the Scilons because they sneer at you and they don't answer so some people try to needle them but Civ doesn't sink to that level.

COME BACK, CI\/1L!!

also, hope Josh H. comes by anon...

G7nmS.jpg

l-r vajajay, moog, KIESHU (!!!!)
    Kieshu, have we convinced you to move to SF yet?
    • Like Like x 3