Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. MOOG Member

thank you! also ENTHEAON FTW
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Lovely disconnection in progress in smoke lady video starting @ 4:45
    • Like Like x 3
  3. enthaeon Member

Moog and I noted that, as well. Because sympathy is down-stat :'(
    • Like Like x 3
  4. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 6
  5. Cudgel Member

The bookstore in Cincinnati is pretty much abandoned. First they built the obligatory wall of book to block the view of our signs. Then they started leaving it unattended after a group of scilon teens (juveniles so we took no pix, sorry) were sitting in there last fall daring each other to read our signs and just having a good time. They were caught and sent into the classroom that's behind the bookstore...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 3
  7. skeptic2girl Member

thank you for posting these, anonlover!! we were sitting around at dinner after and Kieshu mentions that the pix she posted had already been retweeted! thank you, technology, for being our friend...
    • Like Like x 3
  8. skeptic2girl Member

RAID ON, you crazy SF Anons!!

Had some speshal guests tonight in the persons of Tommy and Jennifer Gorman, their adorable daughters and also Arnie Lerma!

Also got to welcome some new (or new to SF, that is) fags... WELCOME, Anton and Coagulated!! And we're also so pleased to have Kieshu for as long as she can stand us!

Loving the night raids, as always! Moog's the best dj, SF public often dances with us, and goatse's always there to lend us a sour expression:
    eRZf8.jpg

and: 4DvVm.jpg

more tomorrow...
    • Like Like x 6
  9. moarxenu Member

Well done, my beloved faggots!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Exponential Member

mOar nightraids, Luna C and I, with our melanin-challenged skin, require moonlight to charge our lunar-powered batteries (and dildos).
    • Like Like x 3
  11. AnonLover Member

yer welcome... and u haz no idea how hard it was to blindly grab a tweet pic floating by and figure out & confirm where in da world it was coming from so i could post in the right thread :)
    • Like Like x 3
  12. skeptic2girl Member

aye aye, captain!

ps: the word "vampires" comes to mind, but I know you guys don't bite ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  13. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 6
  14. Exponential Member

Luna C and I showed up to a mOrg filling with grouchy scilons, awaiting arrival of our beloved faggots on HP Lovecraft's Bday (Cthulhu vs Xenu round 1). Dj Moog and Adhocrat sauntered on the scene soon after, bringing the tunes and tripods. We were joined by Tommy and Jennifer Gorman + their smiling, cult-free kids, Paul and Mr Arnie Lerma! Vulpes and PTS arrived minutes later and we set up what anonlover has dubbed the gauntlet-tech. Tehn /b/lackup: Anton Imus, Coagulator and Kieshu (thnx for the twitpix). Quite a lulzy raid, the air was soft teh stars so fine... Kerouac wouldve been pleased with our faggotry. We danced and dined on lovely cookies and fruit snax, trolled the scifags relentlessly. Tommy Gorman and I nearly got in an altercation with an already beat up drunk who shoulder checked a scilady and slapped a camera off a stand as he passed, again reminding me taht protecting one anotehr while we protest comes first.

Z7iTH.jpg tatnl.jpg Ih0VA.jpg PD1nH.jpg
    3tf8p.jpg VUjG6.jpg x7Bek.jpg ZpK9g.jpg
    IOEAi.jpg
    heres some pix
    brb wowfaging
    • Like Like x 9
  15. skeptic2girl Member

^love love LOVE! and esp. cutey one of Kieshu! :) :) :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. skeptic2girl Member

love the candid shots -- this is vulpes, moog, and I caught me some adhocrat, too = WIN
    otPWy.jpg

and also luven the non-candid shots, of two of my fave anons, tulu and luna c!!

CkJTx.jpg

yay, femanons! and so happy, 2, that kieshu's in town to fortify our estrogen count!
    Here's me and Luna C:

aDb2A.jpg
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Anonymous Member

Jesus, are all the SF anons unemployed?? Your heroism put the SoCal anons to shame. YOU GUYZ & GALS FUCKING ROCK!!!
    • Like Like x 4
  18. skeptic2girl Member

no, indeed - each of us has an independent contract with pfizer, eli lily, and all the other "big pharma" companies! lol
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Anonymous Member

Mr Lerma is cultivating quite the sweet Guy Fawkes mustache and beard.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. skeptic2girl Member

total turn-on...
  21. AnonLover Member

yes but he really needs to listen to herro and change his avatar pic... which does unfortunately look likes its a shot of his father's corpse in a wax museum compared to how great he looks now that his new wifey is keeping him young! ;)
  22. Anonymous Member

I believe this guy is Bill Crawford. He used to go out with a lady named Debbie Hurtado.
  23. skeptic2girl Member

Holy sh**! So he actually IS Billy goatse? I thought adhocrat was just being clever!
    re: Debbie. Not sure who she is, but I did see him with a wife-type.
  24. adhocrat Member

Another great raid, a great turnout, new people, old people, Arnie had some great stories, Billy G actually talked to me. Here's proof.

• Like Like x 7
  25. skeptic2girl Member

awww... I <3 adhocrat! and luv the little talking smiley face at the end!

impressive that Billy Goatse actually was listening to you, at least at some point. why exactly was he photographing Tommy Gorman, though?? what are they, cracking the code as regards his identity?!

I'm so glad you bring your camera, adhocrat! your vids are always awesome!

thanx!!
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Smurf Member

Yup, that's Bill. Divorced Peggy who was mission holder for Butte County, Memphis & Wichita. She used to be Sea Org but routed out. Bill has a daughter Erica.

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/peggy-crawford.html

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/e/erica-crawford.html

Peggy has a daughter from a previous marriage... Danica Marie Shaw... I've been told she routed out, too. Peggy is now CEO of Organic Liaisons.

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_c...leys-organic-liaison-with-ceo-peggy-crawford/
    • Like Like x 3
  27. skeptic2girl Member

fave pic of night:

NtaBB.jpg
    ^Luna C and Arnie Lerma. I love this photo because it really captures Luna's loving personality. I don't know Arnie at all, but he looks great, too!

And favorite moment of night was when a group of late teenage/early 20's scifemmes were leaving the cult. Mostly I just try to say, &quot;Take care!&quot; or &quot;Good night!&quot; (easier than trying to think up something witty) when cult members leave the org.

Well guess what? one of the gals actually said Good Night back, and in a really nice tone of voice, too, like she meant it!

Much ado about nothing much, so it would seem, but it really made me happy. Such a little thing, but usually they do not talk to us at all and if they do it's something pretty hateful or sarcastic. So it was a good moment. I like being reminded that they are people, too. Nice people even... as adhocrat points out, 99% of them are nice (I'm still on the fence about goatse). But they're just completely deluded and no doubt they've been told some really convincing lies about us.

Of course, I say this as I type comfortably on my warm and cozy bed -- it's sometimes harder to remember these things when Jennifer 2 is sneering at you while she calls the cops.

Oh! Yes! Cops! (We forgot to do SFPD! SFPD! Oh well!) Cult continues to fish an empty pond for stuff to accuse us of. Cops had us move down a certain number of feet... and asked us to turn down the music. &quot;It's pretty loud music,&quot; one of them pointed out. &quot;But it's good music, huh?&quot; I asked. &quot;Yeah,&quot; he said. &quot;It's good music.&quot; :) I think &quot;Beat It&quot; was playing at the time.

WIN FOR MOOG!!
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Anonymous Member

And where was Arnie's wife??
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

dancing with moog
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

bravo this week end was good worldwide
    • Like Like x 5
  31. Exponential Member

Adhocrats boss at communication with public
    • Like Like x 2
  32. skeptic2girl Member

He also has some fun dance moves! I'm hoping he'll leave room on his dance card for me for the next raid :)
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Every time I visit this thread, it blows me away!!!

Awesome work, San Fran Anons. The $cilon world was rocked by Anons, last week, internationally!!!

Rock on, San Francisco Anons! Bravo!!! <3 !
    • Like Like x 5
  34. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 6
  35. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 5
  36. skeptic2girl Member

37. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

Moog, you've been protesting in SF since 2008, right? I think I've raided with you!
  40. Anonymous Member

He's such a sweet guy, who wouldn't stop?
    • Like Like x 1