Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. ethicstrouble Member

Hi all,

Well, you have not heard of me for a while because I have been contemplating what to do next and from here on out. For example, because of the nay Sayers on the boards I was tempted to challenge/bullbait Jeff Quiros with the threat I would give to Lauren all the rest of the graphs (or maybe some more recent ones) with all names intact, you see, I had only given her about half of the them. I have chosen not to out of respect for my fellow brainwashed staff.

To everyone fighting this fight,WWP, ESMB, Clambake, Lauren, Bunker, moarxenu, Skeptic2girl and all the other wonderful SF protesters, Tony Ortega, my PM friends at WWP, Magoo, Gadfly, HH, Toady, Sponge, Adhocrat, Moog, anna asks, sprtt, chipshotz, jacky blue note, Mark C, Smurf, grebe, Robocat, there are just too many to name all, but you know who you are. If you contributed, you helped. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING A PART OF ME SEEING THE LIGHT!

Thank you for protesting my org, the caek and the Reese's Pieces cookies.

Now a message to my fellow staff and public at SFO who I hope will at some point do a search to find out what all the ET ruckus is/was all about.

I did this because I saw no other way to get to you. To get you thinking, looking, questioning. Its time for us to see we made a mistake. We trusted and believed. We got wins, we stayed and went through all the bullshit because we thought clear, OT and a world without war were within our grasp. If wins were all that were promised!!! Alas we were promised eternity and believed with all our heart.

For me this has been the ultimate betrayal. You should know the truth, but because of the indoctrination you are forced not to look. I hope this was a push to do so.

And now a message to SFOD and SFOF management,

This has played out better than I postulated. It’s so perfect, I love it. I have proven your inability to just find one mole. You trust me like you trust that most of the staff is not Ethics Trouble. I want you to know that ET is standing right in front of you and you will never never question me, but you damn well better start thinking how the hell something like this can happen. You better realize that all the promises not kept are waking people up. You better realize that not one of COB’s promises have come true. When was the last time an org went St. Hill Size? How well off really are all the "Ideal" Orgs? Look beyond the stat push!!! You better realize he is stealing your public, that you will never get the universe corps, you will not get that new building, you are impotent against a bunch of kids protesting, that it’s not the next level that will handle it. You have lost the war because you have done wrong in the name of the greatest good for the greatest number. We had become totally arrogant in thinking we were the only hope for mankind. You and I have lied, manipulated, nattered, invalidated, wrongly accused, looked the other way, made excuses and corrupted how many times. Those acts are weighing on us now and will bring us down. Thank god.
    I have realized all this and am just biding my time. I have to make right what I have done wrong. I must let free some of the people I have trapped. Only then will I be at peace with myself. You have not heard the last of me by a long shot. See ya later.

ML,

ET
    • Like Like x 8
  2. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 Ethics Trouble!!!!11
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

wow ET!!
    yikes! cool.
    so am I to assume that you have the emeter beat as far as COS detecting that you have encountered entheta and have bad feelings against COS? Are people at that org getting sec checks because OSA must have told them by now there is a mole in that org?
    Sorry to ask, but I was just kinda curious how one can slide by.

EDITED:, if this is a bad question to ask I will edit
  4. ethicstrouble Member

The meter is fallible.

The questionable are being looked into.
  5. Anna_Asks Member

It's not a bad question at all! I read John Dunigan's book The Complex and found this paragraph very interesting:

"I had somehow learned to manipulate the E-meter. Initially my blase attitude had caused the needle to stop moving at all but soon I'd discovered that if I thought about a particular object, as innocuous as a lampshade, while answering a question, I was able to cause the needle to float quite easily. As I was doing this on a regular basis, my auditors reckoned I was on the verge of reaching Clear."

If you google "beat the e-meter" or things like that, you'll find a lot of people posting about how they were able to beat it - thinking about the true answer while saying the false one, holding the cans slightly too tight or lose, etc.
  6. enthaeon Member

O hai, ET! Just wondering, what was the staff's reaction to Quinn Norton (Wired) coming to document the protests? Any measures being taken to handle the PR flap (besides moar sec-checks)?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RightOn Member

yes I know all about beating the emeter
    I was just wondering if there were any sec checks and how ET was getting around it
  8. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 5
  9. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 5
  10. Anonymous Member

Yesterday evening was my first raid. Crabby cult was crabby. We made lots and lots and lots of pretty chalk. A crabby Jennifer2 came out and try to erase it all with water. We quickly repaired our art.

Today was my second raid. The place could have had tumbleweeds rolling through it, it was so dead.
    An elderly Chinese man asked me, &quot;Why you protest church&quot;, to which I replied, &quot;Not church, CULT. They destroy families, enslave people, force abortions....&quot;. He looked bewildered and asked, &quot;Not church? they have crucifix.&quot;, pointing to the scientology cross. Then I got to inform him that according to LRH, &quot;That was not jesus who died on the cross&quot;, and that scientology doesn't believe in god what so ever. He was bewildered, clearly he believed that this was a Christian church. Then he shuffled away cussing and leering angrily at the building.
    I bunch of faces that I knew from Delphi and around the Orgs. Dang, these poor sods look terrible!
    I got to hard sell a few scilons entering and exiting the building. My typical line went something like &quot;How are your stats? Treason? Confusion? Why don't you apply Doubt and evaluate the statistics of this out ethics org vs. the rest of the world. This org is PTS! Why haven't you handled Anonymous? FLUNK! This org is clearly misapplying the tech, LOOK AT YOUR STATS, or maybe the tech has been altered. Maybe the COBRTC is squirreling the tech&quot;
    2cc8j.jpg
    9Tn2q.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  11. skeptic2girl Member

Tommy Gorman just posted this -- a fun blast from the past, back when it didn't get dark at 4:30 in the afternoon...

Edit: I swear I posted a summer video when Arnie was visiting, but then Tommy Gorman's 11-27 flash raid showed up. Whoops.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

You guys are awesome, but maybe the public would think all that chalk is rude? Just wondering. Talking to passers-by and giving them pamphlets is more stranger-friendly, isn't it? I can understand why the cult splashes water on the 30 feet of chalking. Maybe a few well thought out words would be hipper?
  13. enthaeon Member

Rude? Rude to whom?
  14. Anonymous Member

The public. Passers-by. Is it stranger-friendly/ Is it educational to the uninitiated?
  15. enthaeon Member

LULZ or GTFO
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Anonymous Member

k, but crapping up 40 feet of sidewalk with chalk just looks crap to me. And if I think so, put yourself in the position of a random SF foot traffic person. It seems like temp. vandalism, amirite?
  17. enthaeon Member

You must be new here. Last I checked, the sidewalk is public and chalking is legal. I suggest you organize your own protest, and try to convince anons to allow your fail rulefaggotry, or kindly STFU.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

No, I've been raiding SF since 2008. Remember when BALLS went out with a sign that said: BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS and a rubber scrotum sack pinned twixt his jeans? I also challenged him and suggested that people would think he's non-productive. They called me a moralfag, and defended the lols.
  19. enthaeon Member

• Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

My point is, that scilons are told that we are crazy. And the over-chalking could indicate that. That is all.
  21. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Awesome jpg noob.
  22. telomere Member

fail
    • Like Like x 2
  23. telomere Member

I agree, signs like this only serve to prove that Anonymous is a bunch of immature teenage pranksters.

3735919509_07b37d320c.jpg

And people who wear costumes like this, will only give Anonymous a bad name.

5521400411_d9cf591bef.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  24. telomere Member

Balls are unproductive, like nuts to an underfed squirrel.
  25. Anonymous Member

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF TEH LULZ?!?!
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Tangerine Member

I think anonymous was saying that giving the public information to research the cult is an advantage, whereas seeming to be nutjobs is counterproductive.
  27. enthaeon Member

If Anonymous poster would take the time to read the chalk, he/she/it would not have a problem with it.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Finding the right method of reaching out to the public is a challenge.
  29. enthaeon Member

Can't we have one that's speshul for us?

Yes. Yes, we can.

pGVrQ.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

NYC Motherfuckery is a real people pleaser.
  31. pewpew Member

you guys are all gay.

chalking is effective.

ballsballsballs is also great- you know why? because it grabs peoples attention and gets them off of their daily 'hur der just another protest ima ignore and not really think about'.

IM ALSO AN OLDFAG and the lulz that happened are what kept the cell alive and made it one of the best cells evar. If lulz is what keeps people protesting, let them have lulz.

tldr; im gay (obviously).
    • Like Like x 5
  32. skeptic2girl Member

Check this out, though -- the point is to get attention, and the chalk does it. People actually seem to like it. Passersby (esp. neighborhood people) hate the cult and like that we protest.

I also like to write stuff about Quiros and stuff -- I've found that people don't like pamphlets/fliers -- partly I think it's a Norcal thing ("Omg! I can't believe you killed a tree!!") but also people just don't want to be bothered with more stuff. Or who knows.

It's also an effective way to write special confidential messages to the cult about Ethics Trouble and what a PTS Fail Org they are.

Also, it's funny when the cult fails to wash the chalk away.

tl;dr --

Anonymous wins again
  33. Anonymous Member

Right, so SF should hold signs that say balls balls balls, and chalk the fuck out of the place and people will love them. Imma jack off on the corner cuz it has lulz. See how cool I am?
  34. skeptic2girl Member

^love that sexy grammar! (sez English Major Fag)
  35. Anonymous Member

Sexy when you avoid the point.
  36. skeptic2girl Member

Are we actually having this argument?
  37. Anonymous Member

yep.
  38. enthaeon Member

Anonymous poster is actually Butthurt Paul Salerno being Butthurt all over again. Prove me wrong.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. skeptic2girl Member

Chalking is our only way to communicate with Ethics Trouble.

(he/she said themselves that they can't get on wwp as much as they would want)

he/she also seemed to like the chalk. I think the phrase was "fantasically beautiful."

That's reason enough for me.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. MOOG Member

SF Chalk Tech is win. Balls Balls Balls is win. Anonymous poster aka Paul Salerno might post his raid videos and pics ITT to show us all how it's done.
    • Like Like x 3