Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. skeptic2girl Member

I'll also post them on the Fall of Scientology thread, but here are several other videos I uploaded today -- yes, shaky camera tech. Let's just say I'm trying to make OSA sick, 'kay?

http://youtu.be/rY_J6QZKIxE

^this is the one where Pippi takes the pictures of Moog and me...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. adhocrat Member

Lots of scilon interactions on Staturday. Lots of coffee went in. Did LRH ever say something about drinking coffee means higher stats?

• Like Like x 9
  3. skeptic2girl Member

Superior job as always, adhocrat!! <3<3<3
    Jennifer2 looks almost distraught. :(
    Anyway, I think I might start calling her Annie or Annie Ell (Annie L.) because she isn't so much an Ansel Adams but an Annie Liebowicz.
  4. skeptic2girl Member

Anna, vulpes, I'm SO glad you guys stayed = THANK YOU. I wanted to sooo much. They might have kept their fifty bucks, but short-sighted as always, they'll have cost themselves thousands of bucks in the future as Refund Girl spreads the word about how they called her money a "donation" and wouldn't refund it (um, what about it being a donation makes it non-refundable?)!

Also, it's hard to see, but around about 23:43, the lady coming out of the org touches me on the bicep. It might just have been with one finger -- it's not like it hurt or anything, but I think it was just one of those Scientology control things. I can't WAIT to remind her of THAT and insinuate appropriately (or inappropriately, as it were).
    • Like Like x 2
  5. skeptic2girl Member

6. skeptic2girl Member

*lost* photos from Summer of Raep...

Reese's Pieces cookies for ethicstrouble:
    f3ZRe.jpg

Vajayjay and Tulu:

b4EfN.jpg

Vulpes response to when Pippi Longstocking demanded that we not have our signs lean on *their* cult building property:

cT8bD.jpg

these are a prop, ethicstrouble... when you come out, we'll get you a fresh box! :)

vYRV1.jpg

EXTREMELY cool lady (here with vulpes) walking by talked to us briefly and then said, &quot;Okay, give me a sign!&quot; Also, extra GF masks ftw!

RCdZT.jpg
    • Like Like x 9
  7. Anonymous Member

Yeah, you guys were great for staying around until Refund Girl came out.
  8. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 2
  9. Anonymous Member

PENNY LANE THE HOUSE&lt;3
  10. Anonymous Member

She said she was from an Oakland cell. Oakland has a cell?
  11. Anna_Asks Member

If they didn't before, they do now!!
    • Like Like x 2
  12. SPRTT Member

S2G...I think you should be called Gretel, for leaving a trail of Reese's Pieces for ET to follow on out of the org. Noice cookies, btw. Old Skoo. I would not be surprised if that &quot;prop&quot; box actually does the trick. I know I couldn't say no...
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anna_Asks Member

I was very worried that they were going to keep Refund Girl for hours - so glad it was only about 1 hour (I think). She was amazing. "We've never had anyone ask for a refund before, there's really no process for that... " LOL I have to say again how amazing it was that the two of you were there.

S2G, the lady who touched you - I was wondering if she had a "name" because I see her a lot. She's one of those who is grumpier than hell every time and I wonder what she thinks she rates on the tone scale. I'd bet that her touching you was something a bit more than a "touch assist", but either way, I don't want anyone to think they're doing their mumbo-jumbo crap on us. I propose that we create a "no touching" rule. Assault charge optional. http://youtu.be/_LEJ6tZI7_k
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SPRTT Member

Please don't touch the koalas. They may be cute and fuzzy, but they bite and have sharp claws. If you see a koala out of its habitat, please do not approach, but listen carefully and either leave the area permanently or call the Ethics Officer and schedule your sec check for thinking "wrong thoughts."
    • Like Like x 1
  15. skeptic2girl Member

fify
    It was a collective thang. What got her attention, from what I understood, was the group of us protesting. You simply can't ignore it.
    I think we can give her friend a lot of credit, too -- the one who had tried to call her when she was signing up for the class and then later he was like, oh snap! you mean I could have told you what was up if you had answered the phone??

And finally, Refund Girl ftw! She had already begun to doubt; I think we all just confirmed her feelings. In the end, she followed her heart. So she might better be known as Instinct Girl. RG is catchier, tho!

pTs: was relating story to Xena (friend who came to Janet Reitman event) and even before I got to the punchline, she said, &quot;Oh, they'd NEVER give her her money back!!&quot; I had actually thought they would. If only for the PR.

I also said that I hoped maybe RG would come back with someone a more willing to be a pain in the ass and finally get her money back. And Xena said she would worry how the cult might further manipulate her if she went in there again. Indeed, I doubt she'll much want to walk by there anymore. :(

Might be time to (once again) troll the BART stress test tables, where they snagged our girl.

GOOFY. GOOFY. ATTENTION GOOFY. DO YOU READ?

c54kh.jpg
    c54kh.jpg
    c54kh.jpg

Saul, let us know if you hear from her...
  16. skeptic2girl Member

I like it, but why not just get that shit on video and help prove how creepy they are? That is, in reference to those little tap-taps. If there was actual assault, then IT'S ON.
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Chipshotz Member

adhocrat, excellent vid as usual, well edited.
    I've run out of adjectives about the SFAnons and the energizer bunnie MOOG.

note to self: move to San Francisco
    • Like Like x 5
  18. skeptic2girl Member

^he DOES require a lot of batteries... time for a Costco run, perhaps. But I hear he prefers Duracell.
  19. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 SAN FRANCISCO CHANOLOGY ROCKS!!! <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

(I wish I could make it flash like a neon sign!)
    • Like Like x 6
  20. skeptic2girl Member

djalA.jpg
    ^Confidential to ET: MOAR SOON
  21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Chargin' lazors. Expect us.
  23. skeptic2girl Member

^lulzy vid of pippi photoing us -- visuals are a bit crap, but audio is amusing
    edit -- ^ wrong description:
    More SF Craziness as we help crash stats on a Thursday at the San Francisco "Church" of $cientology. This is a good example of how we do in SF -- people stop by to take lots of pictures and some of them ask us what we're doing there.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. skeptic2girl Member

^is this the kind of blackmail stuff they threaten to release from your *secret* auditing file if you leave the cult? If so, JQ has nothing left to lose...
  26. skeptic2girl Member

et, this is for you -- you have a lot to look forward to!

27. Anonymous Member

Scientology version -- "I can see clearly now my brain is gone"
  28. skeptic2girl Member

I know, I know! Puns for the... um, loss.
    But I LOVE that song = the cult can't steal it from me!
  29. MOOG Member

HELLO SCIENTOLOGISTS

• Like Like x 1
  30. skeptic2girl Member

<3<3<3
    vid shows ACTUAL FOOTAGE of our raids!!
  31. greebly Member

moog at 5:02 for sure!

and why none of this yet? been waiting months!

• Like Like x 1
  32. grebe Member

• Like Like x 3
  33. MOOG Member

thank you greebly! i play it, it's just nevar gotten into a video yet, workin on it. meanwhile this is something special for you<3<3<3

• Like Like x 1
  34. skeptic2girl Member

lol

adhocrat spoils you guys! <3
  35. Chipshotz Member

SFAnons are now an official tour stop.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. skeptic2girl Member

^
    saw that and thinking it was:
  37. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  38. skeptic2girl Member

There we go:
    lulzy vid of pippi photoing us -- visuals are a bit crap, but audio is amusing...

from youtube description:
    Still trying to figure out how to both participate in a raid and film it. Therefore, the visuals are a bit nausea-inducing as I let the camera hang from my neck, but the audio is pretty lulzy as we troll the staff inside, including a butt hurt Pippi Longstocking. Pippi had apparently been sent to the nearby Starbucks to pick up some treats for Jeff Quiros. No wonder he stole $50.00 from the girl who changed her mind about auditing: he needs it for his daily frappucinos!

ps: go to youtube to watch an anti-cult vid and *promoted* vid is from you-know-who... NOT Lord Voldemort...
    • Like Like x 1
  39. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

to: Jennifer 2