Customize

San Francisco Summer Raids 2011: THE DAILY RAEP

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Aug 4, 2011.

1. skeptic2girl Member

BUMP
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Lorelei Member

I love this thread and SFanons so much.
    • Like Like x 11
  3. adhocrat Member

and wait, there's moar...
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

Does the fun ever stop?? NO!
  5. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chipshotz Member

SFAnons are operating high on the tone scale. They even have ethicstrouble!
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Anonymous Member

8. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smurf Member

You guys should invite this guy to join you at a raid... LOL.

10. AnnieNonymous Member

For a nominal fee, friend, occasional beer buddy and twice a houseguest, Frank Chu, will rent the back of is protest sign. When he first started doing it he was charging $50/mo. Next time I see him, I'll ask him what his rates are, explain that i'm not the famous newscaster from LA, then offer him a beer and cigarette.
    Perhaps if he's still doing it, we can all pitch in a few bux to have our message trotted aruond SF for 12 hours a day/7 days a week on a San Franciscos foremost expert on aliens. I think this is a fnie idea:
    4170175028_05ff58a276.jpg

Here he is showing off the ad space my friends at laughing squid used, with the model:
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

baybe, he's obviously from Santa Monica.
  12. Anonymous Member

Oooh! potentially our first paid protester!
  13. Anna_Asks Member

That would be amazing! I love him!
  14. Anonymous Member

is he from Pfizer? ;)
  15. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 5
  16. enthaeon Member

"Ain't a damn thang funny!" --Jeff Queeros
    • Like Like x 2
  17. skeptic2girl Member

Random: but at Tuesday's Poltergeist WE'RE BAAAA-AAAACK Raid, I was looking through the window* briefly watching one of their DVD Fails (Co$: ALL... MULTI-MEDIA... ALL... THE TIME! WE'RE HIP! I SWEART!) -- it was a vid of an older gentleman gushing about what a helluva a guy "Lt. Hubbard" was when they were in the military together. It was subtitled and the guy's point (it would be interesting to know if he was a Scientologist) was that L. Ron Hubbard was just so Down-to-Earth... like, omg he would come over and CHAT with us: what a mensch!

Proof of Greatness, indeed. Little did you know, young soldier, that you were shooting the shit with Xenu's answer to Jesus.

*The cult got over their "better-draw-the-curtains-to-prevent-ridicule" shame thang and let everyone in on the joke that the Office is waiting for L. Ron Hubbard's return. At this point, they can't win: either the curtains are open and we can laugh at it, or they prove it's lame by refusing to let anyone else see it. (Since the door to that office is always shut, there is now way that the light from outside would have been interrupting any dvd viewings... thus, they were the Curtains of Shame)
    • Like Like x 2
  18. skeptic2girl Member

Talking of the Poltergeist Raid, sidewalk sign came BACK, Sea Org-style: this time, it was about trolling Jeff Quiros: anons really got the ball rolling the previous Sunday (see post #735 in this thread for vid footage)!

Jq5xl.jpg

Two passersby are stopping to read the sign about how Gabe Williams raped Jennifer Gorman and Jeff Quiros covered it up:

OLcp3.jpg

Meanwhile, let's troll some more

ErxtR.jpg

then dance on

SKw9i.jpg

and on

lTYLY.jpg
    and on...
    • Like Like x 6
  19. AnnieNonymous Member

To be fair, Frank has been protesting the alien conspiracy contingency for over a decade, completely free of charge. We wouldn't be paying him to protest the abuses of sci-fi space cults, just to tweak his message a little bit.
  20. Random guy Member

Did I tell you guys your are great? Can I say it again?
    • Like Like x 4
  21. MOOG Member

THERE IS MOAR

22. Anonymous Member

@skeptic2girl: methinks you should lay off the quadruple espressos when you press the shutter.
  23. Anonymous Member

A few tidbits for the SF Anons:

Richard is actually a pretty decent guy. Always marched to his own drummer so who knows why he's out front.
    He's married to a nice lady called Georgina, from Guatemalah.
    I don't know if he still does, but he used to work for Mazzy's Fire Protection service, owned by Scott Mazzarella, kind of a goof ball.

Ask Jeff Q about his former ops against Ford Greene, an attorney from Marin who sued the church. Also ask him about the spying operations against the Cult Awareness Network (CAN). Or ask him about the operations he ran with his minion Roger Stodola against Werner Erhardt using "Dirty" Gene Ingram, the ex-cop turned Scientology PI. It's all Googleable.
    Oh yes, ask him about Wendy Negley, wink, wink.
  24. Anonymous Member

The pics almost come into focus when I take my glasses off. :)

Could we get a clear pic of the Gabe Williams sign, please?
  25. Smurf Member

Actually, he's from Spokane, Washington, but now lives in Colorado Springs, where's petitioning government officials to build a large pyramid on Pikes Peak.
  26. Smurf Member

Yup. I worked with Jeff & Eugene on the black ops. It was all orchestrated & approved by Tim Bowles & Rick Moxon at OSA-Legal in LA.

http://www.lermanet.com/cos/scaarf1.html
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

Smurf, you'd make J Edgar Hoover piss in his tutu.
  28. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 3
  29. Anonymous Member

That's it in a nutshell. Some people don't want to face the fact that we are here temporarily. Make the most of itand stop trying to promise yourself it will be better the next time... at best you won't remember to appreciate it.
  30. Xinjifar Member

31. skeptic2girl Member

btw, I prefer to think of the blurry pix as "action" shots ;)

this wasn't the first time the Gabe Williams sign has made an appearance -- therefore, there was no need to capture it for posterity. Here's a vid where the camera's on it for a length of time (the day of the infamous Barbecue of Fail, the weekend before 4th of July 2011, when a Scientologist threatened Jennifer Gorman and had to be led back into the org):

http://youtu.be/Xsmh8c5yTT8
    • Like Like x 2
  32. enthaeon Member

Oh hai, guise! Just finished raeping the mOrg with our little Thursday stat crash surprise! What an eventful raid! Adhocrat, S2G, Marc Abian, MOOG, Anton Imus, Anna Asks and myself all turned up to keep the pressure on.

Apparently Jeffy Q made a cameo early on, before I arrived. Sigh. Stop hiding, Queeros! Jerry came out frothing at the mouth again, only to tell us very softly to not block the entrance. He was not at cause. Not even eye contact. Calm down, Jerry! No need to cry over it sheesh. He even pleaded for backup from traffic cop across the street. Us wogs have REAL jobs, dude lolz.

Pissy was pissed again, shrilly haranguing us over signs leaning on the side of the Cult. I asked her to move them for us but was ignored. Consider us HANDLED. Jennifer2 sullenly stared out the windows. Starting to see a petulant look about her. Work on that, girl. Shit is unbecoming.

Now for the juicy stats. A young woman approached the mOrg and stopped to talk with us. She said she had purchased an auditing session for $50 at a BART station (fucking BART!) from the stress test flunkies. Marc proceeded to inform her, for what seemed like an hour, on Scientology- their practices, policies and beliefs. Of course the whole scam aspect was peppered throughout, with a nice strong finish of the abuses.

She literally thanked God for us (Roman Catholic) being there on the day she decided to go in. She resolved to get a refund, even sort-of asking Marc to accompany her to help. Would that he could! We wished her luck and told her to stay firm in her desires. We also asked her if she would humor us in the result- we had told her a journalist was closely watching this situation and would be interested in the Cult's reaction. She promised us she'd come back to debrief after the ordeal, refund or no.

As we were dancing, trolling, posing for tourists and herp derping while waiting for our new friend to emerge, a hawt femanon joined us from the street! She was walking home, brown bagging some beverage, and wanted in on the lulz. We gave her a mask and she danced with MOOG! She proved to be knowledgable of Scn, and asked when the next raid was. GAWD I love me some SF faggotry.

When the disenchanted Scn customer critic walked out, she came straight to us to tell us she talked to 2-3 people. All of them refused to refund her money, which took roughly an hour. They said donations cannot be refunded, but HERE- take this awesome self halp book! A $50 roll of toilet paper bound in paperback. She was not pleased and swore she would continue to independently research Scn. She thanked us for helping her and laughed when she said, "Even my friend called me to say they were a cult!"

/WINNING
    • Like Like x 15
  33. MOOG Member

skeptic2girl, don't stop doing what you're doing. your photos are GLORIOUS 3<3<3
    • Like Like x 3
  34. Orson Member

Full of win, awesome and lulz.

I present SFanons with this in gratitude:

f4APr.gif
    • Like Like x 7
  35. enthaeon Member

Moar lulz coming in form of video. Stay tuned, beloved faggots.
    • Like Like x 3
  36. skeptic2girl Member

All I know is that when I was at college, I could always "drop" a course and get a 100% refund as long as I dropped it before the class began.

What kind of organization charges a person for a service, and when the person asks for their money back before the service has been rendered, KEEPS THE MONEY and calls it a donation?

derp = Scientology

*donating* money against one's will = being robbed

ps: I had the pleasure of talking with that sweet girl -- will say more later.

And MARC -- she lost her fifty bucks, but by talking with her so patiently, compassionately and listening as well, you changed that young lady's life: and as a *religious bigot,* I'll venture to say that you changed it for the better.

What are you doing NEXT Staturday? And the Staturday after that, and the one after that...?
    • Like Like x 5
  37. grebe Member

Another life saved.

This thread delivers.

• Like Like x 6
  38. skeptic2girl Member

oh And anton was carrying some signs for me back to where I was parked, and we ran into this construction worker toiling across the street. He was SO nice! I couldn't quite follow what he was saying, but he was really happy and excited, talking about how he works Saturdays and sees us protesting every Saturday, and every Tuesday -- I think enthaeon has pointed it out before, but it's like we're totally part of the neighborhood now. When the SF Org finally McPhails for Phorever, we'll just have to come back to the 'hood and say hi to all of our friends.
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Scientologists don't know whether to shit or go blind in a confused bwildered state, lol so they look like they're doing both together when S.F. Anons try to show them the door to real freedom in woggy world..........

I'd love to see one or more of them just dance away from the con with anon.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. grebe Member

Couple years back before I discovered WWP, I was in SF and saw you guys protesting. I thought, "Wow, heroes."

I wanted to do something nice. But what? In my hotel room I noticed all these noms --Snickers, chips, drinks. So I thought, hey I'll give 'em these snacks! Then my husband pointed out that we'd get billed, like, a hundred bucks for that shit if we touched it.

Lol, sorry guys. I failed to bring the noms. But I still think you are heroes.

• Like Like x 7