Customize

San Francisco Post-Raid - March 12 *AND* 13

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by LetThereBeLove, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I'm sort of surprised that no one has beat me to it.

So over in SF we decided to make a SOOPER SEKRIT SURPRISE BUTTSECHS BIRTHDAY PARTY RAID for the big SP himself, L. Ron Hubtard. We managed to pull it off both days without the Scilons knowing that we were coming.

I arrived late (11:30 am) and found myself to be the only one there. No prob, I put up the flag and trolled any scilon who happened to within earshot. Soon more anonymous arrived and we partied hard. TommyGormanTommyGorman was there with Jennifer and the two kids (one of which is the reincarnation of old L.Ron himself). We trolled, we partied, we danced, we made fools out of ourselves.

I didn't take as many pictures as I could have, but here are some and a video as well.

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

While we were there, a passerby stopped and told us about his visit down south where he saw the Freewinds.

We had a fun day, and it was judged a success by all.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Mark Cabian Member

3. And so we went back the next day to do it again.

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Two days of SOOPER SEKRIT SURPRISE B-DAY BUTTSECHS.

How was your weekend?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Mark Cabian Member

I was looking forward to joining you. Damn sexy. Did I see Ginger in that one photo??
  5. (*pssssst* anyone know of a good HD video editor? my new camera makes .mov files and Avidemux makes the videos stutter, any suggestions?)
  6. Anonymous Member

Maybe. Do you know of someone who would be willing to leak video?
  7. TheViruS Member

Nice RAID ! Thank you for pictures & videos !!
  8. BLiP Member

Excellent. Thanks SF
  9. subgenius Member

you glorious bastards
  10. amaX Member

Our weekend was fabulous in Clearwater: 5 raids in four days and 2 cities, BUT we LOVE you all so much for two days of SOOPER SEKRIT SURPRISE B-DAY BUTTSECHS=the bestest kind! Y'all are AWESOME! And I am very jealous of any city who gets to do chalk tech on the sidewalks!

SanFranAnons doinitrite! <3
  11. xenubarb Member

12. Anonymous Member

The old sea arrgh flag is sweet.
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

14. i'mglib Member

Lurve you guys. Great job.
  15. Anonymous Member

fap fap fap