Customize

San Francisco Post Raid - June 5, 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Discrepant, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Discrepant Member

San Francisco Post Raid - June 5, 2010

There were a few elements to this day of win. I shall explain.

The CoS keeps up with our ning and prepares themselves for our protests. When we have a protest scheduled, they put up the posters, curtains, cancel open house, shut wrought iron gates, etc.

Well, our June 5th event is titled to take place at the SoMa mission. However, upon actually clicking the link and reading the details one would see that we were planning to march the Org shortly after arriving for the SoMa 1:00 Service. So we hit the mission and it's dead. Curtains up, wooden boards covering windows. They're prepared. 1:00 service hits and nobody shows up. We depart around 1:10 for the Org. For the first time in a long time, there was no poster tech covering the bronze door. Open house was on. And it seemed like anyone who attends services at SoMa was directed to the Org. They were not expecting us to show up at the Org. Epic win on our part for unintentional misinformation.

2. manly man Member

Re: San Francisco Post Raid - June 5, 2010

ROFL... "John Travolta Is not going to give you an arm bar"

So I guess that's their new recruting technique... yet it still failed XD
    Really like the choice of music.
  3. Anonymous Member

Love how people are passing by holding up the flyers we handed them but refuse the ones the scilon is trying to hand out.
  4. Re: San Francisco Post Raid - June 5, 2010

LOL at the scilon body router in front of the org having no luck and getting angry and aggressive.

Quite the little personification of the way to happiness isn't he?
  5. Anonymous Member

I noticed the volcano on the sammich board. Don't they know that, as a result of South Park, it has become a joke.
  6. RightOn Member

scilon suit guy looks butt hurt

good job of keeping his flyering at bay
  7. xenubarb Member

Scilon is bruxin' and bogglin' at people. Crossed arms, tight pucker, not someone you want approaching you on a nice weekend. Just a quick eval, guy haz stresses. Lots of stresses. Sunken cheeks, weird eyebrow things goin on, kind of a John Carmichael feel to him without the keen sense of thmell.

Dunno how I overlooked that Scilon logo in the sidewalk when I was there. It just begs for lulz to happen to it.
  8. Anonymous Member

Is that even legal on a public sidewalk?
  9. Anonymous Member

Such is possible if the city is paid. Even if they weren't, they probably wouldn't care if someone brought it up.
  10. Bipolart Member

Butthurt Scilon-good. Flyer Tech-superior. Guitar guy-epic. I expecially like the line "I got a pocket full of condoms"; also "Yeah, we're all fucked up now!" We need that guy out here in Albuquerque. Fun would ensue.
  11. Anonymous Member

Pretty damn upstat if you ask me.
  12. Discrepant Member

Yeah, the scilon is Joe. I wonder what was going through his head as he witnessed all the support we were getting as he only stood a few feet away. Poor Joe. <3
  13. adhocrat Member

He pulled it in, don't ya know?

And I think Joe needs to take a look at the ARC triangle. He's got the comm down well enough: "stay away from me." That's clear enough. And he has (his) reality on who you are, but he's a bit uncertain about the affinity part. Guess that means he'll not be to the understanding part any time soon.

Poor Joe.
  14. Anonymous Member

the guy playing at the end is Biscuit. he's a G
  15. anonohio Member

great surprise protest video - it was like the japanese waking up pearl harbor, but without the sake and tiny submarines

/r/ more raid vids vs the scilon with the barely suppressed rage please
  16. Anonymous Member

Good ole Joe Leonard. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he's a gentle soul and well intentioned. He has/had a disabled wife. I'd cut him some slack.
  17. Anonymous Member

The truck in the background belongs to Mazzy's Fire Extinguisher service. Owned by Scott Mazzarella. A long time Scion and kind of a douche.
  18. AnonyMary Member

He also is brainwashed with propaganda about protestors - anonymous, which did not help him any in dealing with them. I imagine that there was alot of pressure on him to hand out promo and bring new bodies into the shop, too.
    SF Anons did good in how they handled things :)
  19. Discrepant Member

Joe can be a real asshole if you're masked up. I've spoken with him in the past before I started protesting. A real gentlemen. ALSO, he's much more respectful even if a protester but without the mask.
  20. Anonymous Member

Didn't know Hans owned a suit. He's lost some weight. Sorry i missed it.
  21. Anonymous Member

GF mask has magical powers to enturbulate.
  22. Crappy Member

I lol'd at the pigeons walking all over the dude near the end. Who was that?
  23. Anonymous Member

pigeons are better than sparrows...
  24. Discrepant Member

Was totally unrelated actually. I've got a little group of friends that are homeless. We enjoy great lulz through filming some guys that pass out and fucking with them through sharpies, nuts, oreos, condoms, etc. In this case it was nuts, oreos, seagulls, and pigeons. Cheers!
  25. BusinessBecky Member

I was expecting the birds to pick him up and fly away.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

And that brings us to our next lesson, kids:

STAY OFF THE REEFER
  27. Crappy Member

^QFMT.
  28. Anonymous Member

Yup, and the guy walking out at 1:08 is Dan Creech. He works for Mazzy's (Scott Mazzarella). He is a douche too.
  29. Anonymous Member

I loved the french guy who kept holding up our fliers while refusing the scilon ones. Then he wanted our picture right in front of the "church" making Joe move over to make room for us. It was great!
  30. Discrepant Member

anonsparrow is gay for my voice :D