Customize

San Francisco Post-Raid - Feb 12, 2011

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by LetThereBeLove, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I arrived at roughly 11:30 am and started raiding. About 15 minutes later the first wave of /b/lackup arrived. The 4 of us passed out fliers, danced, had our pictures taken, ate cupcakes, and trolled the scilons.

We were joined by more Anons later, and a small group went off to do a flier raid down Market street while some of us stayed. The group that left brought back a new recruit, and we continued to raid. Eventually some had to leave, and the whole thing ended at around 5:30 pm.

11:30 am to 5:30 pm. The scilons had to put up with six hours of raiding.

Some highlights:
    • Attempting to get a date for Valentine's Day by shouting across the street: "I love you. I think you're pretty. Can I have your number? Sorry about the mask, but I am horrendously ugly. We can have average looking babies together!" at attractive women who passed by.
    • Anon telling a scilon guy that he (Anon) thought his (scilon's) posterior was attractive and him (scilon) then covering it with a packet of fliers he (scilon) was holding.
    • Not having my new camera make a mad dash for freedom.
    • Fail Tunak dancing.
    If you have anything to add, state it below.

Some pics here, there are more at the <ling>local cell website</ling>
    01_Cult.jpg

06_Early_Raiders.jpg

21_Flier_Raiders.jpg

15_OMG_CAMWHORE.jpg

28_Flier_Raiders.jpg

33_Down_The_Line.jpg

32_Down_The_Line.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Anonymous Member

I weep, I couldn't find a ride. You look sexy.
  3. subgenius Member

Fantastic job.
    It's not just not having to stand in one spot in the impression you made in 2 feet of snow that I'm jealous of.
  4. ravenanon Member

Great looking protest in front of a crappy looking cult building!
  5. Anonymous Member

The building is actually a very impressive historical site, which upsets me. The CRAP POSTER TECH they put on the inside of the glass doors, makes it look dumpy - from that view.
  6. Anonymous Member

In the second-to-last photo, you can see it best.
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

Impressive raid San Francisco. Beautiful California weather. Sorry I couldn't make it, I was a long ways away making monies.
  9. amaX Member

Love it! Well done! <3
  10. EyeOnSci Member

&lt;3 ^^^

Yes, very well done!

Great pix and signs.
  11. Squirrel Member

It was actually San Francisco's first Synagogue. Come on, Jews, let's kick out the Scilons! THIS IS YOUR TEMPLE

Former Mayor Willie Brown, sleazebag, helped them buy the building cheaply. At their dedication ceremony in 2003, attended by DM and every Scilon in California, Brown gave a speech and put his tongue way up DM's butthole.
  12. Yeah, like someone mentioned previously, I love how they have this formal, distinguished-looking building, and then they go and put up a huge poster on the front door of someone hitting a bong (or smoking a crackpipe or whatever the hell that is). Classy.

Also, 6-hour protest, wtf. How do you stay out there so long?
    • Like Like x 2
  13. All of the marathon sex orgies we partake in have increased our stamina.
    • Like Like x 1