Customize

San Francisco Chanology 2014 - All-You-Can-Eat Entheta Buffet II (Just Desserts)

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by MOOG, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Vids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Want them.
  2. skeptic2girl Member

This was the first time in a long time that the cops came. SFPD was nice, as usual!
    Apparently, the cult told the cops that we were opening the door and yelling inside.
    Actually, the door kept on opening on its own, and no OT powers at all could keep it shut!
    Yelling? Well, we were conversing - loudly - rather one-sidedly...
    • Like Like x 6
  3. skeptic2girl Member

vO0dCNw.jpg
    re: above window
    Jeff Quiros needs to stroll the neighborhood more... just a few blocks away from the scuzz-covered org, there is this:
    rKyPh7s.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  4. rickybobby Member

Love the "tax the cult" sign. I need me one of those.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. skeptic2girl Member

Next time, I'm bringing newspapers and vinegar, and am going to do a little window cleaning.

Enough with the cult making a historical building look like crap.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. TMOT Member

I always love it when the Duck Boat tours go by. They often give us a shout-out! "Hey, there's Anonymous, out protesting Scientology!" (Tourists snap pix.) Everyone knows what time it is, these days.

LOL newspapers and vinegar! Don't they have some SO slave to do that?
    The windows are only going to get spat upon again, anyway. I've never seen them not looking like that, even before they silvered them so no one could peep the Commodore's Office.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. MOOG Member

i just want to take a minute to say SFPD 4 EVAR. no hyperbole, they protected us and served us, and were very helpful regarding the Scientologists. these are good cops.

hP6Labf.jpg

July 4th raid video coming at 6:30 PST, so in about an hour you'll be able to see them in action. the best.
    • Like Like x 10
  8. MOOG Member

Scientology Protest - San Francisco July 4 2014 Chanology Dance Party

Published on Jul 7, 2014

SFAnon goes to the San Francisco Scientology Ideal Org to check in and celebrate 4th of July. in 2 1/2 hours we counted 15 staff and 3 public, the Org was really booming! a grumpy Scientologist openly feeds the parking meter at 2:25. PTS does a beautiful ANONYMOUS WINS chalk piece out front, while i do another Window Spit Tour, and as you can see this Org does not pass White Glove. we tried our best to talk to the Scientologists, but they just slammed the doors and called the cops (twice), first for putting the signs against the building, and then for "opening the front door" and "yelling" into the Org. ya, Scientologists lied to the cops again, and i think the cops knew it. as per usual SFPD was kind to SFAnon, and told us what we needed to know to be safe. then we partied extra hard! hope you all had a great 4th of July, and thank you for watching!!

https://whyweprotest.net/community/...t-ii-just-desserts.116167/page-5#post-2469482

SCIENTOLOGY IS OVER!!

CALL TOLL-FREE 1.866.X.SEAORG FOR HELP LEAVING!!

LOVE AND PEACE TO YOU AND YOURS!!

PLAYLIST:

There's No Stoppin' Us (KISS Mastermix) - Ollie & Jerry
    Dyin' To Be Dancin' (Special Disco Version) - Empress
    Pac Jam (98. 7 KISS Mastermix) - The Jonzun Crew
    Do It (Let Me See You Shake) - Bar-Kays
    Hangin' On A String (Magick Edit All Stars Mix) - Loose Ends
    Never Gonna Give You Up (acapella) - Rick Astley
    Let's Celebrate (KISS Mastermix) - Skyy
    Situation (KISS Mastermix) - Yazz
    Give Me Your Love (12") - Sylvia Striplin
    It's All The Way Live (12") - Lakeside
    I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) (12") - Hall & Oates
    E.T. Boogie (instrumental) - Extra T's
    The Wildstyle / Hip Hop Be Bop (Don't Stop) (Mix) - Time Zone / Man Parrish
    Clear (Frankie Bones' Turntable Scratch Mix) - Cybotron

ALL MUSIC FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY
    • Like Like x 10
  9. Chipshotz Member

Excellent. You have style.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. SFAnons Member

11. MOOG Member

Scientology Protest - San Francisco July 18 2014
    Judah St Mission - Music, Food & Lecture Party

Published on Jul 20, 2014

SFAnon goes to SF's Sunset District to check out Scientology's Mission there on Judah St. they were having a Music Food & Lecture Event titled "The Secrets of Stable & Happy Relationships", with guest speaker Rick Melrose. there were about 10 Scientologists, including the man we call Reading Rainbow, (aka Dianetics Table Guy) who seemed to be in charge the event. cops were called immediately. meanwhile we met some of the neighbors, PTS made a funny welcome mat out of chalk, and i played music and put up RightOn's BIG LIST flyers. the cops came, and wanted us to leave, but the funny part was Reading Rainbow angrily trying to tell the cops what's what and how it's gonna be, which didn't go over too well. so much for Scientology Stability & Happiness. Anon was receptive and cooperative with SFPD, and SFPD was fair with Anon. we thank them for their patience and assistance. hope you enjoy this new location, and thank you for watching!!

SCIENTOLOGY IS OVER!! (if you want it)

CALL TOLL-FREE 1.866.X.SEAORG FOR HELP LEAVING

LOVE & PEACE TO YOU & YOURS!!

PLAYLIST:

Nights Over Egypt (Phazed With Love Splice Mix) - The Jones Girls
    Cars (Raid Jams Edit) - Gary Numan
    Do It To The Music (12") - Raw Silk
    I Want To Thank You (12") - Alicia Meyers
    Jeep Bonus - Masters At Work
    Coolin' Me Out (7") - The Isley Brothers

http://whyweprotest.net/threads/san...entheta-buffet-ii-just-desserts.116167/page-6
    • Like Like x 7
  12. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 8
  13. SFAnons Member

In case link doesn't work, vid is called
    61.1 07/18/2014
    San Francisco Scientologists at Scientology Mission HATE the word "cult"
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

Wow, lady in red top scilon seems a physical wreck, guess it'd be worse without ol' LRon's drivel eh! Yikes! So much for OT powahz, guess simply postulating shit really doesn't work *duhh*. No confront, no communication, no nothing to do except baww like lost little sheeples, pretty sad as usual, expect no less I suppose.
    Seriously though, anyone notice the continued ill-health, both physically and mentally, of those entrenched in the stinky quagmire of Hubbardness?

Rock on SF Anons! Play smart, play safe!

<3
    • Like Like x 4
  15. sallysock Member

Loved the Suri fliers. Given the theme- oh so appropriate. Nice guys, nice!
    • Like Like x 4
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

You did a much better job of staying calm than some would when a cop walked up and told them to put down their camera.
    • Like Like x 5
  17. MOOG Member

thank you!

0NOCt5b.png

have another!

35zvr7U.png
    • Like Like x 5
  18. sallysock Member

• Like Like x 6
  19. PTS Member

How can he be a cop when he doesn't know the motherfucking law!
    I mean sweet fucking christ!
  20. RightOn Member

very nice guys.
    The cop was sort of a dick. But I guess he could have been much worse.
    Kudos on signs, keeping cool and leaving when you knew it was the right time to leave.
    A safe Anon is a happy Anon
    <3!
    • Like Like x 5
  21. I'm relieved to see the Star Lites mini-speaker is still alive and well.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. skeptic2girl Member

Thanks for the nice compliment. :)
    We've gotten spoiled by the extremely awesome cops in the North Beach/Financial District area who show up at Club Xenu SF.
    These guys were okay, too, but just not used to protestors, I think. (Whereas, the Financial District sees a lot of protests, because that's where Union Square is, and a ton of BART stations, etc.)

It was a really residential area, and the area is a bit uptight anyway... it's a section of town where the cops come ASAP when someone calls.

Yeah, so these guys were kind of scary (again, only in comparison to the mellowness of cops at the Ideal Org), but it wasn't like they were sympathetic to the cult. It could even be they were on the "new" side. It seems like the older, more experienced cops know when it's worth making a fuss.

Anyway, even though we weren't breaking any laws, who wants to argue with the cops when nothing would be gained?

And per the cop's suggestion, we will be back.

Oh, yes...
    • Like Like x 5
  23. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 2
  24. skeptic2girl Member

welllll... overall, they were pretty cool: it was just their demeanor that was a little scary.
    And for a cop, it was kind of neat that they admit "I don't know" re, protesting laws, in lieu of just assuming that the cult was right and we were wrong.

SFPD are pretty awesome.
    • Like Like x 8
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

I thought this thread would be the best one on here to spread the word to people in the Bay Area.

Net Neutrality Rally in the Valley | Electronic Frontier Foundation

July 23, 2014, 9:30 am, Los Altos, California

Back in 2008 Obama made it clear on the campaign trail that he would “take a backseat to no one” in his commitment to Net Neutrality. Yet Obama’s FCC has taken a wrong turn by proposing rules that would permit Internet providers to speed up or slow down our access to parts of the Internet.

This Wednesday, July 23rd, President Obama will be in Silicon Valley at a fundraiser, and you’re invited to join EFF in greeting him. Our allies in the fight for Net Neutrality are organizing a rally, and EFF’s own director of intellectual property, Corynne McSherry, will be there to say a few words about why we must defend network neutrality for the future of free speech and innovation online.

When: Wednesday, July 23 at 9:30 am

Where: Los Altos, CA (at intersection of S San Antonio Road and W Edith Ave)

More at https://www.eff.org/event/net-neutrality-rally-valley
    • Like Like x 2
  26. PTS Member

You were pretty cool! :D
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

The cop spoke as if his main concern was chalk on the sidewalk that could get tracked into the cult's building. (Nobody was shown any evidence that this actually happened.) His solution was to order you to leave, and the chalk stayed.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. skeptic2girl Member

I did see a footprint on the carpet inside the front doorway.
    I am thinking of ordering and sending those guys a doormat.
    • Like Like x 2
  29. I want to protest them with you at SF org when can we do it!?! I get off work right by the transemerica building every day at 3 pm I know almost everything there is to know about scentology
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  31. JustNoise Member

Excellent protesting. Excellent playlist.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. MOOG Member

HERE WE GO AGAIN...

mfGqICq.gif mfGqICq.gif mfGqICq.gif mfGqICq.gif
    SF CHANOLOGY + SCIENTOLOGY
    PARTY &amp; PROTEST
    SATURDAY AUGUST 23 2014
    @701 MONTGOMERY (ACROSS FROM THE POINTY BUILDING)
    12 NOON TIL IT'S OVER!

BRING YOUR CAMERA, MASK, COSTUME, HAIR, WATER, CAEK, SUNSCREEN, SIGNS, FLYERS, AND DISCO SHOES/ROLLER SKATES. THIS ONE'S GONNA BE A GOODIE...

NEWBIES OK! SCIENTOLOGISTS / OSA WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED!

mfGqICq.gif mfGqICq.gif mfGqICq.gif mfGqICq.gif
    • Like Like x 7
  33. MeowMan & I will be there!
    • Like Like x 4
  34. skeptic2girl Member

EzaBAxC.gif
    • Like Like x 3
  35. moarxenu Member

<3<3<3 MeowMan!!!!11
    • Like Like x 2
  36. moarxenu Member

IT'S CATURDAY. POST SOME FUCKING CATS!

CAT-FROM-HELL-facebook.jpg

CUPPY - "HE'S VOCAL AND CLAWS AND JUST A BALL OF FURY!"

"Family cat Cuppy trapped its owners for hours in a bedroom Tuesday night, resulting in a call to 9-1-1 and police response to free the woman and her daughter... moar."
    • Like Like x 1
  37. RightOn Member

<---------------------------
    Happy Caturday!
    • Like Like x 1
  38. MOOG Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Anonymous Member

grumpy-cat-you-are-an-idiot.jpg

A Rare Bengal Cat!

I met a tiny jaguar on my walk! - Imgur.jpg

He likes to hold his own feet - Imgur.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  40. MOOG Member

BUMP 4 PARTY &amp; PROTEST&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3&lt;3
    THIS SATURDAY NOON TIL IT'S OVER, SF IDEAL ORG @ 701 MONTGOMERY!!
    BRING CAMERA, WATER, COSTUME, HAIR, SIGNS, AND YO DANCING SHOES.
    NEWBIES, SCIENTOLOGISTS &amp; THE OSA WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED. OK!!

1YR1I0d.gif 1YR1I0d.gif 1YR1I0d.gif

1YR1I0d.gif 1YR1I0d.gif 1YR1I0d.gif
    • Like Like x 2