Customize

San Diego Postgame, Apr 17

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by xenubarb, Apr 17, 2010.

1. xenubarb Member

San Diego Postgame, Apr 17

It was like magics. First there was Obamanon and me. Then Tofu showed up. I went to pick my bike up from the shop; when I got back, the whole north county crew had arrived!

Shields were up when we arrived at eleben. We were expected. The cult was all turtled up. Ben wasn't evident. No handlers. Parking lot was half full. However, the Flag truck was there, so we warned people to hide their wallets. Obamanon brought the megasign banner, which we stuck to a nearby fence.

High points, if you can call them that, were from passersby. One guy was totally misled by the apparent cross on the banners hiding the door, and insisted we were picketing Christians. Not just any Christians, mind you, but Latter Day Saints. He argued with us for a while, then went into the org to ask them if they were Christian.
    By golly, THEY ARE!!! Amazing.

The other incident involved a woman hurling a full cup of Del Taco soda at us while screeching profanities. Being total fail, she missed us. We erm, yelled some stuff back and the car stopped as if it was going to back up. Wisely, they changed their minds. Five martial artists is nothing to mess with if you're white trash Del Taco diners!

Handed out some cards, had some conversation with some folks, and then retired for nachos at our seekrit base. Uneventful, and Kombat didn't bring his sound system because his battery was dead and everyone knows you can't buy batteries in downtown San Diego.

[edit] Oh hell, I forgot the little girls coming out of the Westin Hotel. Dozens of them in little matching outfits, some with tap shoes. Made up like the worst slut on Hollywood Blvd. One passed me close enough to notice the one inch long false eyelashes on her painted up little mug. Couldn't get that Oingo Boingo song out of my head until I got home! Eeeeuuughh! It was kind of obscene, all these little munchkinder painted up like Jon Benet Ramsay!

PIX:
    Setting up the mega banner:

Aprglobal2010002.jpg

Hide your wallet, it's the Flag truck!

Aprglobal2010005.jpg

Dressed for success!

Aprglobal2010016.jpg

Tricky footwork is tricky (you'll see when I get the video up!)

Aprglobal2010012.jpg

Germany haz headcrabs, we haz giant squid!

Aprglobal2010010.jpg

Aprglobal2010011.jpg

Suppressive? Us?

Aprglobal2010006.jpg

San Diego sez HAI!

Aprglobal2010017.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  2. RightOn Member

Re: San Diego Postgame, Apr 17

would love to see the hurling soda episode

Anons...... turtlin' the COS for two years and running lol
  3. the anti Member

I love it
  4. Anonymous Member

kombat - should be beaten
  5. Kitt Member

Awesome job! Lub teh squid
  6. PodPeople Member

Hilarious post, xenubarb

funny-pictures-turtles-run-into-an-alligator.jpg
  7. Re: San Diego Postgame, Apr 17

secondscruffy2.jpg
  8. Re: San Diego Postgame, Apr 17

Where is the scifag base in San Diego?

I was San Diego today, up from Mexico, and if I had remembered y'all were raiding, I would have joined in the lulz....I've been out of the protest loop for awhile, and I want to distribute tasty ceak!
  9. xenubarb Member

Scifag base is downtown at 4th and Ash, just north of the Gascramp quarter. 1330 4th Ave.
    Sorry we missed you.

We'll aim better next time!
  10. xenubarb Member

Video is live. See our amazing martial artist do a trick!

11. Anon998 Member

awesome video, GO SAN DIEGO!!!
  12. Bipolart Member

Glad to see you making trouble for the Scilons. Ignorant passerby was ignorant. Good job SD Anons!
  13. Anon998 Member

video gone = sad anon. :(
  14. xenubarb Member

I don't understand how that happened. Kombat told me a while ago that some vids were gone, but I never got notice from YT about it.
  15. xenubarb Member

It's back up now:

• Like Like x 2
  16. moarxenu Member

Bravo! Where did you get teh headcrab?
  17. Anon998 Member

New favorite anon! xD
  18. xenubarb Member

It is not a headcrab, it's a brainsquid. I got it at Pet Supply Warehouse in the dog toy bin.
  19. Anonymous Member

So much win.
  20. xenubarb Member

You faggots do realize that this is last year's April global video, right? Someone gimme a headsup that it was down so I put it back up on YT. We didn't do jack shit this month. The globals are dead here.