Customize

San Diego Post Raid, May 2010

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by xenubarb, May 22, 2010.

1. xenubarb Member

San Diego Post Raid, May 2010

I was the first to arrive. Shields were down, and there was a raven perched on the org.

Mayglobal2010015.jpg

I sat across the street making a TAX THE CULT sign. At some point they brought out the VM panels. I have enough footage of them putting up the panels, so I made my sign real nice. Obamanon showed up first. I walked over and joined him just as anothersandiegan rolled up. And then there were three.

Tofuman, kirby and a new guy Suiram arrived. The cult, in anticipation, started playing their pitiful cassette tape of theta music. Our MP3 tech trumps their hideous fail. I didn't hear a drop of their Dough E. Fresh Scilon rap, haha. Schweet. Others were not so fortunate, but they rocked out to the heinous crap anyways.

Apparently cult priority has been bumped from "call the cops and get actual patrol officers, " to "call the cops and get...what?"

Downtown Partnership; Clean and Safe. On a bike.
    Mayglobal2010009.jpg

This is something new...replacing the segue patrol, maybe? This guy rolls up and says, "My boss says I have to ask you to leave."

I laugh and say, "Well THAT ain't gonna happen!"

He sez, "Well I have to stay here then, but I get paid by the hour."

We're like, pssh! Whatever, dude. We don't care!

He went into the org for a while.
    Mayglobal2010008.jpg

When he came out, he talked to us a bit longer. Wouldn't take a flier, wouldn't take a card. He said that they were told there was a "riot" out front. Way to go, Scilons. Six people with signs is a riot.
    We told him how they constantly misrepresent what is happening outside the org. Guess what. He left. We did not.

The org parkiing lot, which would be packed ten years ago, was pleasingly empty.

Mayglobal2010010.jpg
    Mayglobal2010011.jpg

A scilon flipped us off on his way into the org. Stay classy, culties!

Lots and lots of honks and thumbs up. Handed out quite a few fliers to passersby, others turned them down because "we already know."

A reporter from the San Diego Reader stopped to interview us and take pictures. A number of people took pictures. We are teh kewl.

So after a couple of group photos
    Mayglobal2010013.jpg

Mayglobal2010012.jpg

we retired to our watering hole for squid and nachos, leaving the cult to their fail and bad music which they quit playing because it probably sickens them as much as it does us, being horrid and full of whitebread fail. "Yo ho...cross the water...hey ho...go drown..."

As we were leaving, the raven came back again. We left to the dulcet sounds of his ominous croaking.
    Mayglobal2010003.jpg

This is true.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: San Diego Post Raid, May 2010

Hey Barb. Love the empty parking lot. Nice Raven Tech.
  3. manly man Member

nice! very nice.

raven = bad omen and is to blame for down stat of scientology XD
  4. moarxenu Member

lmao. lol biketech riot guy. Well done,anons, and awesome pix post-raid report.
  5. Bipolart Member

Nevermore! Good job San Diego!
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

These Sciencetology guys are missing their calling. They should be comedy writers. That is hilarious. You might even say... it's a riot?
  7. xenubarb Member

LOL you. It was a riot. Especially when the bike guy said "Imma hafta ax u to leave"
    That was a riot. And a hoot.
  8. xenubarb Member

Addendum:

We saw a guy with a big stack of pink fliers leave the org and head downtown. Our intrepid Agent Tofu donned a disguise and followed him. Turns out he was not handing out anything related to us, but rather...

sciflier.jpg
  9. Bipolart Member

LOL
  10. xenubarb Member

Well whaddaya know...Cary Wilkins is a Scilon! That would explain why he came out of the org, amirite? He's also a chiropractor.

11. BigBeard Member

12. ObamAnon Member

Well, wadaya know... the depth of Scilon bullshit is unfathomable. Is WWP suffering from "feelings of low oxygen"? How about cravings for chocolate? Or, perhaps one of us has accidentally swallowed a bowling ball like the unfortunate gent in the flyer? Boy, thats gonna hurt on the way out...
  13. RightOn Member

It's a riot that they called the police and said there was a riot!

Meaning of seeing a ravern:
    "ravens are thought to be the guardians (so to speak) of graveyards and the dead.

Ravens are also considered to be omens of ill.

***In Welsh folklore, the raven is also an omen of death. If the raven makes a choking sound, it is a portent of the death rattle. A crying raven on a church steeple will "overlook" the next house where death will occur. A raven could smell death and would hover over the area where the next victim dwelt, including animals. Ravens were heard to "laugh" when someone was about to die. Welsh witches, and the Devil, would transform themselves into ravens. ***
    However, in some eastern traditions the raven is a good symbol and most commonly associated with the sun.

***To invoke Raven as bird of prophecy, you can use the old English rhyme used to interpret omens by the number of ravens, crows, or rooks seen in a flock:

One for bad news,

Two for mirth.

Three is a wedding,

Four is a birth.

Five is for riches,

Six is a thief.

Seven, a journey,

Eight is for grief.

Nine is a secret,

Ten is for sorrow.

Eleven is for love,

Twelve - joy for tomorrow. ***
  14. Crappy Member

Oh, I like that. Nice raid, anons, keep it up!
  15. i'mglib Member

I lurv you guys. Great job.
  16. Suiram Member

While we were there, no one walked into the building. Only a few Scilons arrived via vehicles or a bus, but no new customers. Quite a few people took fliers and were educated on the actions of Scientology.
  17. xenubarb Member

It is rather unusual to see a single raven. They're usually in pairs, or ebullient family groups.
    This was a loner, croaking ominously near the Scn logo. HEH.
  18. tazor Member

Good job, guise! Loved the raven. Soon we'll see buzzards circling the orgs. :D
  19. tazor Member

That flyer is weird and gross.
  20. PodPeople Member

Sure, but can it say "Do Birds Fly"?

21. JustSomeWoman Member

Barboo, you who write so eloquently, forgot: "Qoth the raven, "Nevermore!"

It seems to me that the raven was the seventh protester. The raven arrived prior to you protesters, and remained after you protesters retired.

I think that you should have tossed a taco, at least, to the raven!

Nice work!
  22. xenubarb Member

Oh, yanno, EAP is too overused when the subject of ravens arises, so I didn't forget, I chose not to quote him.

I think our raven would've enjoyed a nice, fresh tasty pigeon rather than a hideous old taco. Or possibly a bucket of clams?