Customize

San Diego, May 09, Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by xenubarb, May 9, 2009.

1. xenubarb Member

San Diego, May 09, Postgame

We raided today. Some of us split off from the main group and went to Balboa Park, as some of the behavior at the raid was unacceptable and we did not wish to be associated with it.

My idea of fun doesn't include screaming at cars, yelling profanity in public around passersby, and humping everything in sight.

Yes, rofl is back, and is as big an attention whore as ever. This will not end well.
  2. El Diablo Member

Re: San Diego

Oh wow. Bad. Sorry things didn't go well.

....um...was the weather nice?
  3. T.W.C_Anon Member

Re: San Diego

Sounds like you have cancer and aids within your ranks and it needs to be removed.

Sorry to hear your raid was marred by faggotry, hopefully next time it will be dealt with.
  4. parrotnut Member

Re: San Diego, May 09, Postgame

I was hoping to "fly" in, but, alas..had something else to attend to.

There are some picketing tactics that rub me the wrong way, too. I`d just find another (close by) roost to perch my feathered butt.

DSL is working for now...amazing after all the shit.....
  5. Zulas Member

They might have been scilons in disguise, but I wasn't there so idk
  6. marlysfan Member

I rather enjoy screaming at cars, yelling profanity at passersby, and humping random objects, but that's for my personal pleasure on my personal time. Picket time is business time.

BTW, sorry the raid didn't go as well as expected.
  7. Relyt Member

Rofl's off his medication again?
  8. Pikachu Member

Rofl is psycho. ;)
  9. Roflcptr Member

OK GUYS: LISTEN: and other anons will back me up watch. Barb you have become a new level of fail. yes i was being crazy and having fun but you know what? everyone else was too! you, anotherfaggiagian, and kind of anonilate decided to adopt scientologys 'disconnection policy"

ANONYMOUS DISCONNECTION POLICY:
    (according to certain SD anons) if any anon is lulzy, completely move at least 30-60 ft away from said anon and stand on a street corner with other people causing mass faggotry and look bored and butthurt while holding signs nobody cares about.if said anon persues, and ignoring tech doesnt work, immediately move to other protest location and rage/quit raid and go home and get drunk and butthurt

also, you guys just go to protests, stand around and hold signs and just stand there. you've become boring activists and youre not gonna get any attention from media or the public that way because if your not interesting NOBODY CARES. everyone said that they had like the best time in SD in a LOONG time and we had a ton of fun. if you dont like how we do things then stop raiding and GTFO, i dont care if your OG or all in it for srs bzns. im just doing the same thing i used to do, and all of a sudden its a problem NOW. GTFO NIGGER, just GTFO and step off, youre no fun and boring, go protest at gold or LA where people actually give a shit

bottom line: the general consensus of SDAnon is that we are all in it for the lulz and to piss off scientology and just HAVE A GOOD TIME. we're not gonna change anything, sorry.

~Roflcptr
  10. RandomFace Member

well despite the fact barb had a bad time and ragequit the raid cause she wasnt happy with a single anon, it was pretty much win. but thx for waiting for the whole story. and no, i wont go into detail how it was win. just accept it as you accepted barbs words.
  11. DaftAnon Member

So
    We were all having fun until the group split up (only because of one person)
    Instead of them telling him to calm down so that the group wouldn't be split up (because that does look bad), people rather bitch and moan and complain and go off to do something else without any of us knowing about it. Which is fine. But no one is going to stop roflcptr from returning. You want him to stop coming, tie him to his bed. Otherwise get over it because he was worse last year (and I know you remember). I just didn't see why the 3 of you couldn't have just told roflcptr to knock it off and let it be that. Don't throw a temper tantrum, split into another group, then leave.

Petty.

I think what we are trying to do with the cult is way bigger than some petty nonsense concerning only roflcptr humping cars and yelling.

We want to have fun.
    It was the best raid we have had in MONTHS.
    Sorry you don't like it. Too bad, so very fucking sad.

Overall the raid was fun for the people who remained and forgot about the bullshit from earlier.
  12. Roflcptr Member

/r/ DOME for old lady menopause pls

also BATTLETOADS
  13. DaftAnon Member

Hello sir, you are an idiot. Stop posting. Promptly.

I'm sorry am I missing something?

LOL 'your' raid (?). Um wat?

It was our raid. People who went there and decided to stay. IMO the faggotry wasn't roflcptr this time.
  14. RandomFace Member

holy%20shit.jpg
  15. Roflcptr Member

LOLL
  16. Relyt Member

lol @ rofl calling himself an "activist".
  17. Haruhi Member

Wait. WAIT.

Roflcptr actually made a meaningful, intelligent post. I don't know how to feel about this.
  18. Your Mom Member

It's the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Or maybe it's just gas.
  19. Relyt Member

He's kind of going into extremes, imo. There's ways to make a protest look "interesting" without acting like an ass.
  20. RandomFace Member

lolwut
  21. Roflcptr Member

[IMG]

BARB you mess with the bull u get the horns!
  22. Relyt Member

This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user.
  23. DaftAnon Member

Or...
    ...Roflcptr is just getting more attention by people not only talking about it, but also making a big deal out of it.
  24. Roflcptr Member

31091_104685.jpg
    GO SUCK A DICK NIGGA
  25. Relyt Member

Sure, they will be talking about how they saw an idiot acting like an idiot. Rofl makes it all about him, doesn't care about anything else.
  26. RandomFace Member

why dont you come down to the whales vagina and see how we roll.
  27. Roflcptr Member

kind of true.

but i mean, i DO NOT CARE ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY. Chanology was created at the very beginning by channers because they found it easy to TROLL THE HELL OUT OF A RELIGION. i am going back to these roots.

In all, i care about having fun, and being crazy and entertaining and just fun and open to let loose and encourage everyone else to let loose, dance, be a little obscene, its good and attracts attention so we can hand out the flyers to passerbys.

The past few months i've been gone, and what i experienced today was anons standing around doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. looked like one big great circle jerk of guys and gals in GF masks.

i try to break the ice with dancing and crazy. and it works. its just a few ppl baw and get butthurt cuz they think scientology is srs bsns
    You idiots started taking things serious and started talking about ending the cult. imo, never gonna happen.
  28. DaftAnon Member

You expected something different from roflcptr?
    He's been this way since he started protesting, why is it so special now?
    This shit is old, son.

Oh relyt, you disappoint me :(
  29. marlysfan Member

The cult may never end, but we can educate people on the dangers of Scientology. If picketing stops one person from joining, then the effort was worth it. I DO care about Scientology, very much so, and I don't appreciate you acting like a puerile asshat and generally being a detriment to the cause. There's a line between having fun and acting a fool. Learn it. Live it. Love it.
  30. PimpXenu Member

I liked the chans for years, but i made the mistake of thinking that everyone understood it was just a bit of online fun that nobody actually acts like that IRL.

One of the main reasons i stopped checking them out was that i realized that some people actually think like this...that online idiocy is actually a good way to live one's real life. I mean...personally i kind of cringe whenever i hear people start speaking chanish IRL. It was never meant to be something taken seriously enough to live your life by....unless you're a complete moron, devoid of anything else.

But anyway, the cult is imploding. it's funny how there's plenty of boring old protestors just standing around, holding signs have been in the news recently, yet i havent seen any jackass channers making the news by acting a fool.
  31. Roflcptr Member

btw, i just found out what srs made them baww.

listen to the redukt z103 bump and this is when they decided i crossed the line lol
  32. DaftAnon Member

ITT: people just realizing how roflcptr is.
  33. LoyalOffizier Member

Weren't you trolling Anonymous, not Scientology? You tried to spin it like you're a purist in some way still fighting for the cause and not a random fucktard off the street. Nice try.

Anons, consider calling the cops when dumbasses show up. It doesn't hurt to have them around (it might even help get attention!) and it should keep our own footbullets like rofl out.
  34. xenubarb Member

You are utterly clueless, and this post reflects it.
  35. DaftAnon Member

Oh.
    This thread is still about roflcptr.

The attention whore we're giving attention to.

See how that goes hand in hand?
    You do know he feeds off this kind of attention, right? If you couldn't tell.
    Just saying. Barb knows.
  36. Haruhi Member

Zipties and a leash. That's all I'm saying.
  37. Roflcptr Member

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL:D
  38. the anti Member

and duct tape
  39. Anonymous Member

This was the only time rofl was a little tolerable:

2j4t3iw.jpg

a9s9j9.jpg

Being tied up by femanons seemed to calm him down a bit.

If Rofl starts wearing fur suits, SD will have its own AO! Oh Joy!

But really, can't Rofl yell "Suck my cock" to random pedestrians on his own time? It seems to dilute the "Scientology is a Cult" message.
  40. Anonymous Member

Daft...we ALL KNOW what rofl is like. That was why he was banned in #socal and #sd IRC so long and gets kicked out a lot when he comes back in.

rofl being rofl surprises absolutely no one.