Customize

San Antonio, TX

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous1337, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous1337 Member

San Antonio, TX

Anyone got any idea's on where we can hold this? As of now I don't think I have any plans on the 13th. Discuss area, times, and other info?
  2. ThantosOMFG Member

Re: San Antonio, TX

PM me, I have some Ideas of where we could meet.
  3. Re: San Antonio, TX

i'm really hoping there are more than two anons that'll show up on the 13th...
    also, we're putting up a texas anon forum to help coordinate stuff like this (raids, road trips for raids, local events, etc.). it should be up within the next week or so, and hopefully it'll help bolster recruitment.
  4. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  5. LAW Member

greetings,
    so im the newbie here it would seem. Primarily a San Antonio based Anon so if anyone in the area would be so kind as to get in touch with me regarding locl activities etc i would be grateful
    :cool:
  6. Re: San Antonio, TX

so are you going make it next week on the 17th
    im trying to get Houston and Dallas to come to
  7. Re: San Antonio, TX

Is anyone in San Antonio going to Austin on th 14th?

Pm ME!
  8. 423 Member

For YOUR information,

Currently from the Bexar county records "under assumed business name", the scientology mission (San Antonio) is at the home of Mary Jo Sterzenback (OT6 '05) (listed as the agent for Co$ Mission of Alamo City) issued in December 2005.

It is located in northeastern part of San Antonio in Helotes (city of Grey Forest). Very rural area.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.