Customize

Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by xenuslc, Nov 17, 2008.

1. RedHeron Member

2. Wenckebach Member

re: Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

no srsly, another time I stood outside the library for half an hour and there was a guy with a very brisk trade involving something in ziploc bags.

lol, I'm actually gonna call it a day right now. I've got a shift in 4 hours so I prolly oughta get SOME sleep
  3. re: Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

I went down but couldn't spot Wenck or slc.
    I did however get there around 12:45...
    But next week I will be on time.
    I was pissed when I lugged the gatorade cooler down to SLC and no one got to use it... :mad:
    Well hopefully this will give my pal the opportunity to clear up her Saturday schedule to come next week. I'll find out.
  4. Wenckebach Member

lol @ desert. You get used to it dude; I'm almost resigned to not having ppl show up.
    .....Although this time much blame falls on Muvva Nature. I'm not sure we could have stayed very long anyway, what with the boombox and paper signs not lieking water and all. Plus raincaek is rather runny. And maybe next week smiths will actually have oreocaek instead of failcaek.

We have a whole extra week now to get stuff rdy and recruit ppl to come. Despite this being a desert I will water-proof the stuff just in case, so NEXT SATURDAY FO SHO U GUISE.
  5. re: Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

I have shown up to find nothing at least 2-3 times. Usually I had money to get coffee but not on this day.

Next week, water-proofed and hopefully with more confirmed attendees.

I saved the ice and water so we can refresh our parched mouthies.
    I am psyched for it.
  6. xenuslc Member

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, family stuff came up. I'll be there next week, and I'll print out the St. Petersburg Times stories on Miscavige to hand out.
  7. Wenckebach Member

@ desert: lol, it wasn't that noone showed up, it was more that we all showed up separately, wandered around, and then left thinking that noone else came. (ps: check ur inbox)
  8. re: Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

Well it seemed like no one showed up, that's for sure.
    Then I find out a few hours later when I get home that I was on the wrong side of the block or inside the library when I shouldn't have been.
    (ps. checked and ditto)
  9. xenuslc Member

Turns out I have to do some stuff Saturday, so I'll probably only be there for a half hour to an hour. But I will be there!
  10. Wenckebach Member

wham bam thank you ma'am? Fine but that means you only get ONE piece of caek :p
  11. RedHeron Member

Okay, today's the day again. I'll be wearing skulls on my shirt (just ask, if I give you a weird look, it's not me).

Remember the sekrit handshake, guise! :D

Okay, I'm there, with my shirtly skulls, exposed in the open, sitting under trees and chewing up the battery life with a laptop game.

Is it wrong to look this fat?
  12. RedHeron Member

D'oh! I keep forgetting about Utah Standard Time.
  13. RedHeron Member

Ah got duh caek... ah got duh caek... :p

It was bribelicious, and I used it to coerce my kids into doing stuff they didn't wanna do.

Yay! Now I feel just like Khamenei!
  14. Wenckebach Member

Totally didn't even realize we were down to the last weekend in July. And it's pioneer weekend. Do we want to try to compete with the lemon-watered-up utahns pushing handcarts? Or should we break for this month?
  15. RedHeron Member

The decision, I think, is:

1) Potential publicity as we protest among the religion's competition with the cult...

2) Staying away so that they can enjoy their historical holiday in peace.

I think I'm for #2 this month... I've been overdoing it the past week or so, and rest is what I'm about.

How about we do one 2 weeks from this upcoming weekend? That will give us time for ensuring recruiting/timing, and it could also let us come up with some theme stuff for the lulz factor.

It's likely going to be too hot for anything fully covering for any length of time.
  16. Wenckebach Member

Well that just means I get to dress like a stripper! :D
  17. mrE Member

Hey guys, I just joined the forum and want to get involved. I have a pretty busy schedule but I really want to participate when I can.
  18. xenuslc Member

STRIPPARS

And yeah, a combination of being busy and my router being shit meant that I didn't even see this till now, so I'm glad we didn't do it this weekend. But I'm down for a couple weeks from now.
  19. mrE Member

Has anyone thought of going to local book stores and slipping inserts into scientology books? I am going to try and hit up a couple of shops in my area this week and do a little covertion [not really a word]. How effective wiil be? I don't know, but I have to get started somehow.

Here's a couple of inserts I came up with: criticism is very welcome.

cosbookinsertblue.png cosbookinsertyello.png
  20. re: Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

Damn I haven't been on in a while.
    Let's make this next one is a sure thing.
  21. Anonymous Member

Raid tomorrow????
  22. Necromuncher Member

I'm surprised there are many Utah Anon left. It's been slow as of late.
  23. Alberolingarn Member

Am newfag, am interested in protesting. Will keep self posted, will not use personal pronouns.
  24. Wenckebach Member

Kk, sorry for absence on my part, I have been distracted by lie-caek and truth-pie recently.

Anyhoo, protest next week (29th)
    Be there or be square.
  25. Wenckebach Member

Or not I guess.

When would be a better week then? Anyone? Helloooooooo?

.......Oh lawd am I talking to myself?!
  26. xenuslc Member

Yes. Yes you are.

Sry, moving created fail last week.
  27. Wenckebach Member

How about next saturday? 19th be Talk Like a Pirate Day, yarrrrrr
  28. jedermann Member

Revitalize SLC's anonymity?

Okay, I'm new to anon. But this sounds like lots of fun. We really need to revive this in SLC NOW before it dies out completely. I suggest we maybe even start a new thread as this one has "June" in the title. As an anonymous newcomer to the game, I would love to follow and do my bit for the cause. Let's get out there. Guy Fawkes lives.
    Can we agree on a date and get to networking for a huge turnout? Scientology is starting to think the anons are dying out, growing bored, and moving on. We need another encounter. I suggest the Sugarhouse location, as it seems to get more foot traffic and the center seems to be more active.
    Propose a date. Bring the cavalry. I'll bring the ordinance.

Edit: We can go after Sea Org in our pirate ships on the 19th. Personally I can probably only make it for the later afternoon that day, but in any case let's get our sails up and our cannons primed.
  29. Wenckebach Member

Noone but me and jeder seem to be able to make it today *sadfais* I'd still vote we go for it, but I can only make it from 11:30-2:00, so we'd miss each other.

Jeder, how are you for next week? Even if it's just us 2 ppl, I'll bring caek. Also, I'll try to get back to harassi-, I mean, motivating some of the old guard. hehehehe.
  30. Wenckebach Member

Holy crapfuck you guise, are we ever gonna do this again or not? Plz to be responding this time, kthx
  31. xenuslc Member

I can do next week, AFAIK there's no group project bullshit for school that I have to do. I rarely know my schedule more than a week in advance though.
  32. _You_ Member

X_X So Is Utah Cell Dead? X,_,X
  33. Wenckebach Member

Basically yeah, lol. As much fun as it is to do 2-man protests for a year, I think we're done. Nobody was ever really showing up :(
  34. re: Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

Aiyeeeeeeeee, pick me. I will protest whenever possible. As long as it's planned a week out for srs, I can get the day off work and I'll be there (Incubus style)
  35. Wenckebach Member

Well step 1 is to determine wtf they've been up to. I've been too busy with other crap to do much data gathering.

Also, I <3 you guys, but I'm only gonna show for protests with 4+ ppl :p I'm a night worker, so 11am is my equivalent to the day worker's 1am.
  36. Onion Jesus Member

Ehhh I'm back. You guys probably don't remember me, but I was that teenager that showed up at the valentines day protest last year with pastafarian (Who moved.... Probably posted it though), Anyways... I will be able to attend protests in March and up, so I hope to be with you guys on some future events.

Edit: I'll be sure to bring some of my friends to protests too. I have a spare mask so I'll be able to bring a bud or two in a mask. I'll be sure to bring only the friends that attract publicity, possibly some of my free running friends.
  37. pastachef Member

Comrades! It has been a long time! REPORT!
  38. Onion Jesus Member

Oh lawd... Can we get some chatter back on this thread?
  39. MeganonOT8 Member

it appears it's just you two... hmmm or there's a blog spot for Utah protest planing?? i am not sure... I can tell you that as long as there's an anon around in that area knowledge can be given and shared with locals :D.... or not.
  40. Wenckebach Member

Nope, I'm still here too, mega. I'm just tired of trying to leaderfag ;D If other ppl put work into this, instead of having everything already set up and waiting, then they're more likely to show up irl.

And just for the record: solo/duo raids sound uplifting and awesome in theory, but they're actually quite demoralizing. Hence my insistence on ppl actually showing up lol.