Customize

Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by xenuslc, Nov 17, 2008.

1. snakeyes Member

Re: Salt Lake City

^^^ I'm not sure, but I have actually been wondering that myself. I have some time off in the next week, I'll see if I can dig something up.
  2. xenuslc Member

Fuck. Just found out that I'm scheduled for inventory day at work Saturday. Sorry guys. Good luck.
  3. pastachef Member

liar
  4. xenuslc Member

no u

Anyway. Just got a text from my boss that it's going quicker than they expected. I'm scheduled from 8-5, if I get off by 3 or so I'll head down to the org and see if you guys are still there. In all probability I won't be there though.
  5. Wenckebach Member

Fine xenu, u don't get any caek

I'll see the rest of you guys there tho mkay? I don't wanna eat this whole thing by myself :D
  6. Re: Salt Lake City

What time and where are we meeting?
    Same place as last time?
  7. pastachef Member

well i guess im not coming up, my car is crapping out and i have to take it to the shop
  8. Re: Salt Lake City

Damn that sucks.
  9. DeathHamster Member

The web site for their original front "Bio-Cleansing Centers" is dead and gone since February.
    www.bio-cca.com

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library.php?t=American Detoxification Foundation
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library.php?t=Bio Cleansing Centers of America, LLC
  10. DeathHamster Member

Edit: Gateway timeout
  11. Wenckebach Member

K fine I hate all ya'll too >P

U guys do realize that if I keep eating this amount of fail-caek I won't fit into my schoolgirl outfit for the next raid, rite? UNLESS U THINK MUFFINTOPS ARE SMEXY HAHAHAHAHA

Anyway, I waited and circled awhile, and now I'm going back to sleep.

I will eat failcaek for breakfast.
  12. Onion Jesus Member

you blew it!
  13. Re: Salt Lake City

Wenckebach I was down there circling the library and across the street from Scilon central.
    What time were you there?
    I showed up a little after eleven and walked around til about 12:30.
    This was a fail on our part and I'm sorry you had to eats the caek by yourself.
    Next time we should agree on a time so that we don't walk circles around the block like creeps.

I used up 1/4 tank of gas for nothing.... T_T
  14. xenuslc Member

MUFFINTOP PIX PLZ

Hopefully next month will go better, and I shall indulge in caek.
  15. pastachef Member

16. Wenckebach Member

Om nom nom, I'm workin' on the muffin top for next month! HOPE U GUISE LIKE CELLULITE!

Oh I wish I wish I WISH I had the day off so I could go to the Holi festival. I luvs me some indian jewelry! (indian dot-dot, not indian woowoo)

Also, I was totes at the library from 11:15ish to 11:30ish. I work friday night AND saturday night so I didn't rly feel like hanging around half-passed out in front in of das library. Again. Srsly, sometimes ppl think I'm a druggie. Once a guy thought I was a hooker or something. A hooker in a business suit. But that's kinda the definition of a femanon anyway, amirite?
  17. xenuslc Member

Alright, what weekend do we want for this month? I must see muffintop!
  18. Wenckebach Member

I'm voting for the 11th or 18th since I'm gonna be a fukken wreck on the 25th. As in, more of a wreck than usual. D:
  19. matrim Member

Hey, I'm new to this forum and I am very interested in joining one of these protests. Could someone give me a definite date on the next one?

Thanks.
  20. ARC Member

21. xenuslc Member

I'm gonna vote for the 18th; I could do the 11th too if necessary but I'd be able to stay longer on the 18th.

matrim: Usually we just work out here what day would be better for more people, since we rarely have more than 3 or 4 show up. Would the 11th or the 18th work best for you?

ARC: Thanks for the heads up.
  22. matrim Member

"Would the 11th or the 18th work best for you?"

Either would be fine with me.
  23. Anon-007 Member

How can Salt Lake City have any Scientologists?

I thought that the franchise to the entire state of Utah had been purchased by the Mormons?
  24. xenuslc Member

Well, we don't have very many. But there's a few.

EDIT: Do we want to try protesting at the Sugarhouse org this time, or stay on 4th south?
  25. Wenckebach Member

I'm ok with either. I dunno how many peeps are gonna wanna take the train tho....
  26. xenuslc Member

True. Well, since we've got some new people, let's just do 4th South again. Then next month we can switch it up.
  27. Wenckebach Member

k, any requests for mooziks this time around? I actually have intarwebs again (yay) so I can do whatever. Any songs in particular you'd like, just pm me or post here. (pop, weeaboo, classic, comedy, whatever genre works)
  28. Re: Salt Lake City

I'm good for either weekend.
    Also I will need to get some directions for the Sugarhouse org if we do that next month.
    This month let's have a time and meeting place cemented so I can actually get there before Wencke doesn't have to eat caek alone.
  29. Wenckebach Member

1130 at the library? yes/no/maybe/lobster?
  30. Wenckebach Member

IT HAS BEEN MOVED TO NEXT SATURDAY, 11 AM IN FRONT OF THE LIBRARY
    YOU WILL ATTEND, FAGGOTS.
    SRSLY, IF I CAN MAKE IT, THEN BY GOD YOU ALL WILL TOO

On a lighter note, since I was already dressed up for the protest anyway, I took some caek pictures. This is what I am wearing to the protests, guys. Although I will be wearing a way longer grey skirt until we get going. I've had waaaaaaaay too many creepy old guys following me already. I can't believe you're making me eat this oreo caek all by myself.
    lola1.jpg
    lola3.jpg
  31. xenuslc Member

Re: Salt Lake City - planning

HAWT CAEKS

Yeah, sorry I bitched out this morning. I wanted to ignore my hangover but my stomach had other plans. Next week I'll stay sober or avoid complaining.
  32. matrim Member

I am sorry too. I was trying to look for a Guy Fawkes mask from somewhere else besides the internet, but I will just get one from Amazon this week. My bad, I will be at the next one for sure.
  33. Wenckebach Member

Xenu, next time just come anyway! Projectile vomiting all over the Org's entryway would make for some excellent video! :D
  34. Re: Salt Lake City - planning

Yay next Saturday with an ACTUAL TIME! I'm excited!
    Perhaps have some James Brown? Or all James Brown...Barry White maybe? Hmmm anything funky or full of soul just seems to make an Anon gathering better.
    If there's Oreo caek...I'll go crazy. I love that shit.
    Wenckebach + Oreo caeks = Anon perfection?
    I wouldn't doubt it.
    11 A.M. sharp.
  35. Wenckebach Member

K, so I finally found my old password and was able to finish my conversation from forever ago with Ms. Lucas. Olderfags might remember it from right before enturb crashed and burned. Xenu, I pasta'd your suggestion (with minor tweaking) but I don't think logic works on her :3
  36. Strawbear Member

Are you guys monthly with your protests? Do you get a large turn out? QUESTION?? QUESTION???

Also, good work with that email convo!
  37. xenuslc Member

Wenckebach: Haha. Thanks for sharing your viewpoint!

Strawbear: Yes, we are. Small turnout--3 or 4 is pretty normal.

What day do we want to do May's protest? The 16th? The 23rd? I'm still up for Sugarhouse as well, if anyone else is.
  38. Re: Salt Lake City - planning

I vote Sugarhouse and speedos.
    Which would really get us some attention.
  39. Strawbear Member

That sucks. I'll be at the July one, and attempt to bring others.
  40. Wenckebach Member

lol, it's small cuz ppl say they'll show up and then never do ;P
    PLZ SHOW UP, WE HAVE CAEK

.......*puppydogeyes*