Customize

Salt Lake City Utah - Planning

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by xenuslc, Nov 17, 2008.

1. pastachef Member

Re: Salt Lake City

cake!everybody likes cake. whatever theme people want to do i am good for. also, trying to figure out some easy solution to get all the pics online.
    onion, send me the vids you took with your phone and i will put them on my anonymous youtube account, unless you want to upload them yourself.
    yes, the next one planned is 14th i belive. L rons bday is the 13th but that really doesnt work out for people scedules verry well it being a friday and all.
  2. Re: Salt Lake City

The videos and pictures I took are corrupted and wouldn't upload correctly probably because my phone is an asshole.
  3. Onion Jesus Member

I'm getting a flip soon. Hopefully before the 14th so I can film everything. it'll be great.
  4. pastachef Member

5. Re: Salt Lake City

Lulz that was good stuff.
    The sweet raptor jesus reborn almost made me piss myself!
    "Rez plz" ahhh the gold old days of Junior High and Everquest...
  6. Onion Jesus Member

EVERQUEST IS FAIL btw it hints this is from a WoW player because it says "Lvl 40 woot" while he rides his donkey. <The level to ride your first mount>
  7. pastachef Member

8. Onion Jesus Member

PI DAY. My math teacher lets us take that day off from doing anything. =)
  9. Inky Member

Oh hi. Just thought I could spread the joy that is one extra SLC protester- me.
    Summer only until 2011. Other restrictions may apply. See y'alls there.
  10. Re: Salt Lake City

Hey EQ was the shit.
    I haven't played it in years.
    I had some good times on the game.
  11. Onion Jesus Member

I played it too, I just begged for money and sold it to my friends. I got banned. That game is fail. Oh and good to see your joining in Inky.
  12. pastachef Member

Greetings inky! and youre from uk, cool. i visited london a few years ago, it was awesome. what happens 2011?
    anyway people, have you got signs made up? we need moar signs!
  13. Onion Jesus Member

We hope to see you on the March 14th protest 
  14. Wenckebach Member

Welcome Inky! Make it when you can, we can always use moar people!

Just a brief holla to all you other gaiz: I don't have access to the tubes a lot, so if you have time, plz triple check various SLC ordinances. From what I'm reading about other orgs (just the big ones so far, but ya never know amirite?) citizen's arrest seems to be becoming a popular new anti-anon technique. And I'd really like us to not to go thru that.

......I hope the lawmenz don't have anything against caek.
  15. pastachef Member

this is nervous making. according to some brief research, a person can only be subject to a citizen arrest if they are witnessed committing a felony. while scilons have no legal grounds and you could probably even sue them for trying the fact is doing so would strip you of your anonymity. the only defense that i can think of would be summoning a police officer at the first sign of a scilon. i have read horror stories of officers under the influence of Scientology and it is kinda freaky. lucky for us, the majority of the officers in slc are most likely Mormon and have already have had their brainwashing but is of a slightly less freaky level. :)
  16. xenuslc Member

pasta: Citizen's arrest is such a shaky technique that even Scilons are unlikely to use it, particularly here. It's a long shot possibility even in places like Clearwater--AFAIK they haven't even tried it there. So I wouldn't worry too much.
  17. Inky Member

Thankz for welcomez.

I'm actually not a true UK person (sshhh). It is pretty awesome, though. In 2011 I move to your city for good, yo.
  18. Onion Jesus Member

So your coming to summer protests?  sweet action
  19. snakeyes Member

I hate to say it, but some cops might be in their pocket it SLC. The good thing is the place on 900East and the place on 400 South are easily accessible by sidewalk.

Attorney General Mark Shurtleff endorses the Purif as a way to detoxify police who make meth busts. I'm not too sure how much of this is taxpayer funded at the moment.

Utah Meth Cops Project
  20. Anonymous Member

I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be here as I've only visited your fair city and would rather not live there because it's in the middle of a fucking desert. Also, the Great Salt Lake smells like festering ass. Anyway, I wonder if you've been paying any attention at all to the Gold Base situation. Citizen's arrests are TOTALLY up their alley. Still, you're probably safe from that anywhere in SLC because it's a large-ish city and not in the fucking outer reaches of the solar system like Gold in Rivercide County, CA, which, btw, is also in the middle of the fucking desert and also has about as much appeal to me as seeing Wesley Snipes and Patrick Swayze in drag.

On a different note, I find it oddly creepy how well-behaved the children are in SLC's suburbs. It's like Village of the Damned without the mind control and with some kickass Mexican fast food restaurants. Mmmmm, chiles rellenos and horchata. My left arm is tingling in delight.
  21. xenuslc Member

snakeyes: Shurtleff's a douche, but the SLC cops like us and aren't big fans of the Scilons claiming harassment. In particular, we've spoken on several occasions with the guy in charge of event and crowd control for the SLPD and he's always complimented us on our behavior.

Anonymous: Gold Base is a different situation than anything else. In any area where they don't have complete control and local law enforcement in their pockets, citizen's arrest will be as useless to the Scilons as it is to anybody else.
  22. Anonymous Member

Fair enough. However, I still stand behind my comments about the desert, the Village of the Damned children, and the Mexican fast food. :)
  23. pastachef Member

so anyway... yes utah is bizzare. never seen village of the damned though. is it any good?
  24. xenuslc Member

That's fair. I lived in the suburbs for ten years before moving downtown. It's a terrifying place. You're correct on the Mexican food though. We get all these anti-immigration people around here and I constantly have to remind them that no Mexicans=no Mexican food.
  25. snakeyes Member

All I am saying is be aware the cult does have an influence with some of the police. The cult is very small here, but cops can do weird shit for apparently no reason. Kind of like a rabid dog.
  26. Re: Salt Lake City

I'm not too worried about anything in particular happening to us.
    SLC is a pretty safe place as far as Anons go.
    As far as I can gather we aren't in danger of citizen's arrest.
  27. Anonymous Member

Village of the Damned is an excellent movie. I've only seen the 1995 John Carpenter remake, though I bet the original is probably better, even if this is a John Carpenter remake. Basically, the gist of it is, as quoted from the IMDb, "A small town's women give birth to unfriendly alien children posing as humans." All of the kids are creepy and platinum blonde and have these powers of mind control.

As for the anti-immigration people, we're all descended from immigrants. Our ancestors came here, were usually hated and marginalized and treated like crap, and assimilated after leaving their mark on our culture and cuisine. For those who are anti-immigration, what if someone had successfully banned your great-great-whatever from immigrating to the United States? If we are to stay a nation forever young, we can't do that without an influx of new blood and new ideas.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for the next Tom Cruise gaffe. I bet he slips Toxin some tongue and gropes him in public. After that mental image sinks in, you're welcome. Please proceed to your nearest porcelain waste depository. :p
  28. xenuslc Member

OH FUCKING COCKSHIT

I forgot that I have to go to a wedding in friggin' Wyoming next weekend. I won't be able to make the protest. Sry guys. Next one for sure.
  29. pastachef Member

fail. i just found out onion jesus is not going to make it either. aparantly his people didn't approve.
    i am going to make it and i will enjoy the delicious cake without you. or maybe we bring pie? it being pi day. idk

btw, anybody else notice that the spell checker in chrome is weak?
  30. Wenckebach Member

lol, I didn't realize my tinfoil-hatting would produce such a flurry of commentary.

I feel speshul nao.

Anyway, I figure it's better safe than sorry since they don't have a valid complaint at Goldbase either :)

Also, we could move it to the 21st instead of the 14th if more ppl could make it :D
  31. Mooki Member

Scilon & Mormon showdown = lulz
  32. Wenckebach Member

Angel Macaroni used GOLDEN PLATES on Dwarf Miscabbage
    It's Super Effective!
    Dwarf Miscabbage is confused!
    Dwarf Miscabbage attacks himself!
    Dwarf Miscabbage used FOOTBULLET
  33. xenuslc Member

I could make the 21st, but it depends on what other people are able to make.
  34. pastachef Member

i could do 21st too, but as xenuslc said before, lets see who else could make it if we change it to the 21st.
  35. Wenckebach Member

Lol, I'll be there no matter what saturday we go with! Granted, I won't be there MENTALLY, but I can stagger down there between shifts on any weekend :D

Also, I'm tarded and need help finding if the Utah Meth Cops (aka: Bio-Cleasing Centers of America) are still getting taxpayer monies. I'm figuring out how to replicate the towel colour-changing trick they do in the Purif. It would seem that mild iodine + starch + water = purple and cat-pee smell. Does that equation sound familiar? It's also apparently unnoticeable to the casual observer. They have so much in common that it MUST be a coincidence!

If this pans out, would anyone be up for a towel raid in front of Shurtleff's office? ;D
  36. Re: Salt Lake City

Hmmmm I can be there this weekend or next. Whatever is best.
    I applied for a job that I have 85% chance of getting so hopefully it won't interfere with my protest availability.
  37. snakeyes Member

The utah meth cops deal is being done by an organization called "American Detoxification Foundation." They have a place in sugarhouse they are doing business. I believe it's something like 2300 east and 2100 south. i"ll have to check on that.
  38. pastachef Member

21st it must be. cant make it 14.
  39. Re: Salt Lake City

So no go tomorrow?
  40. Wenckebach Member

21st it is then :)

Oh, and I know the meth cops thing has several different aliases/affiliations, I was just wondering if our state government was still funding this religious group in the midst of the economic downturn :D

because the purple towels in New York so impressed Shurtleff, I'm sure if we go and recreate them on the sidewalk in front of his office he'll give us several hundred thousand dollars too!