Customize

Sad story from a new Anon. Scientology breaks hearts.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by exOT8Michael, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

LOL!!
    makes me all sentimental and stuff for TEH LULZ.
    made my cooter shed a tear.
  2. veravendetter Member

Rowdy boys and their 'chan culture'. I remember when nigger-rape was just that!
  3. thats-racist.gif
    Also, unrelated, but for teh lulz:

pedobear.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  4. exOT8Michael Member

This thread has gone all kinds of crazy.
  5. veravendetter Member

You let the tiger out the cage. I think the tiger is gonna decide when to get back in. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. But I thought we liked it that way!
  7. exOT8Michael Member

Only if there is amazing cake too.
  8. tazor Member

Finally. And I mean that sincerely.
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't know what to say ITT now, so here's a picture of some lovely trees.

best-photos-ever-40.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Think of the years it would take to do that for real.
  11. Anonymous Member

there's some serious wood.
  12. Zak McKracken Member

That's some "slow poke" you got there!
  13. Oh, and whomever shooped that pic is a faggot and will die in an AIDS fire in Hell. I know this because Fred Phelps told me so. lol
  14. exOT8Michael Member

Fred Phelps shooped it.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. One of my good friends had lost a friend to scientology. His friend's parents are in denial about scientology having nothing to do with his suicide however i think it was linked with auditing. He visited the dublin church of scientology and thats when it all happened i have been talking to the guy for quite some time and he's quite bummed about the whole thing. He is a keen supporter for our cause and im trying to get him to do some raids in belfast. However there is a small number of anons in belfast. We are needing more anons. We do keep in contact with the Anons from the south of ireland but we do need more anons. Northern ireland anons have only 91 members but most of those members well..have left. When i read this thread it made me realise that there maybe more anons who have lost family, friends to scientology and havent told anyone about it. I hope some anons will read this post. Thank you
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ogsonofgroo Member

Worthy of a thread of its own and some more detail. Is there still a Belfast cell in operation? Thought I saw them posting not that long ago. Cats, sometimes ya gotta put out some tuna......
  18. Anonymous Member

A couple of errant Northern Ireland Anons are planning to return to the fold in July because we've missed you faggots. I'll send you a message.
  19. Anonymous Member

We were wondering where you had gotten to.
  20. I've been sending people to my IRL recruitment Thread... seeing if anyone wants to try this in regards to getting anons and raising awareness. Try it if you like.
    (also just found out it's 2nd search item for "IRL recruitment" in Google
  21. Anonymous Member

Mmhm?
  22. Do you think she would have tried getting her bf back?.. it might be risky
  23. thanks man. I have also taken up temporary admin of the grou.ps site it still needs some updating. But i can do that no problem. I did a protest recently but with very small numbers.
  24. Anonymous Member

We were off doing special training with Lord Xenu. He sends smoochies to you all.
  25. Anonymous Member

Always space at anonireland.org if you ever feel like migrating.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. one of the anons over there kindly offered me admin post hopefully ill try get more anons on it.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. anonymousvlad Member

I know how you feel. I have no butt. It wasn't like a gradual thing, my butt just got up and walked away. Maybe that has something to do with why there are no chairs in my home....
  28. Anonymous Member

How come you can find buttplugs but not chairplugs?
  29. veravendetter Member

Yeah! Let's slap the zap paddles on this thread. I always liked this one. Cock-chop Twilight on a misty estate.
  30. I'll stand in as the rejected, unwanted Trap.
    Who wants to be my estranged but ooh so wanting lover?

brb, buying fruit pastels.
  31. Anonymous Member

<3
  32. Anonymous Member

33. ARRROOOOHA!

Emergency callout to Johnny - horrendous homonym abuse ITT.
  34. Anonymous Member

Oh great, I betcha someone is going to make one of those CO threads in the Thunderdome for JohnnyRUClear... What have we done?
  35. Mr. Cromwell Member

A new level of hatred has just risen within me for CO$.

Be strong, Trapan0n.
  36. Anonymous Member

TrapaNon is not likely to get your message, last post was months ago.
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Trapanon might be lurking often on here, who knows?
  38. Do you think she would have you know tried to get her bf back or..do something dangerous?
  39. I'm disappointed. I thought I had found a buddy to share in trap related things with. Never had one of those before :(
  40. exOT8Michael Member

You could always PM and see if you get a response?