Customize

Sad story from a new Anon. Scientology breaks hearts.

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by exOT8Michael, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

this story makes me want to go and wear a strap-on everyday, just because, and have everyone compliment me on my detachable peenis with tender hugs and sweekcakes.
  2. bAnon Member

I got you boo boo. Consider me your personal army. You just shush y'self and relax while I help your little epeen realize its full potential.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

This thread has deteriorated! I feel soiled just having viewed it!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. veravendetter Member

Backstreet cock surgery. Feels good man
  5. Anonymous Member

no, this thread is getting better.
  6. veravendetter Member

Who ya tryin' to convince?
  7. Behave yourselfs faggots
  8. Anonymous Member

i would love to write a mythical love story about a young boy who learned to love his own penis, ( and not have it chopped off so he can pretend to wear an apron and bake brownies like mommy.) it would just be called penis love, a self-help guide.
  9. Anonymous Member

I read this story and it was so sad my heart actually did break and now I am dead.

DAMN YOU SCIENTOLOGY
  10. veravendetter Member

11. This thread needs a Lonely Island Boys video. Also, in America, we have faggots who are not gay, we have gay people who are not faggots, and I've even met one or two gay people who were raging faggots. Believe it or not, the faggot shown below is not a trap, although I would be shocked if he were not gayer than Johnny Weir. This is Yuichiro Nagashima, an excellent kickboxer who KTFO'd Shinya Aoki on New Year's Eve 2010.

49081-nagashima2_super.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

it's been a long while, but i coulda swore that the OP has trolled anon before with the same exact story.
    christianly skeptical vibe in there.

anyways, wishing that twinkie some peace of mind and happiness.
    celebrate your twinkiness.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

I think this thread has served its purpose a couple of pages back. ;-)
    Time to move on?
    :)
  14. Sad, sad story...all because of the church of PSYCHOtology.....
  15. Circus Fag Member

This is such a sad story... I'm truly sorry for what Scientology has done to you and your love :'( Stories like this is Why I Protest.

I know I can't really help much, but... I always find that one (or more) of the many magnificent speeches by Carl Sagan can help cheer me up when I'm feeling down. It helps me see my woes in perspective to the grand scale of this incredible and endlessly beautiful universe, even if the speech doesn't actually correlate with the troubles I am having. I hope it can help to cheer you up (and anyone else having a rough time) too :)

16. Anonymous Member

would somebody please kill this thread.
    thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. To all you faggots ITT, I'm ashamed of all of you, and I'm ashamed of myself for not trolling the fuck out of the OP from the beginning. What ever happened to "dox or it didn't happen" and "Anonymous is not your friend"? If an agorophobic trap wants to bitch about a relationship that went wrong a decade ago, well, this is not his fucking hugbox! To the OP, go find some trap pr0n, play with your dick while you still can before you have it chopped off, and for the love of God, STOP BEING SUCH AN EMO FAGGOT!!! FUCK!!! The heavy eye makeup, moping, self loathing, and Twilight fandom is fucking lame. All you need now is to cut yourself while listening to AFI, The All-American Rejects, and The Cure to complete the boring fucking cliche. I don't know how old the OP is, but FUCK!!! This whiny emo high school bullshit is fucking lame, fucking retarded, and fucking stupid, and so are we for having given you encouragement. We are not your fucking support group, we are not your fucking friends, and we are not your fucking therapist. Go see him/her, and go get some friends of your own, and bother them for a while.

IT'S FUCKING DISTRACTING! OOOH GOOD!!!! IT'S FUCKING DISTRACTING! OOOH GOOD!!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

^^^
    fify
    otherwise, IAWTP
  19. COREarg Member

^ Someone is getting the oldfag crisis... it's ok, I remember when we were the Internet Hate Machine.

NOW WE ARE THE INTERNET FREEDOM MACHINE. FUCK YEAH ZEITGEIST!
    ... just smile,smile and act like if you don't want to hit everyone with a stick. Act normal, act normal!
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  21. But I don't want to hit everyone with a stick. I want to ram that stick up their emo ass, unless they get off on that sort of thing. There's a difference. There's nothing wrong with us becoming the Internet Freedom Machine, but this is our pool, and if you're going to jump in the water, play by our rules. I don't know what happened to me earlier in the thread. I was being... nice and sympathetic. Ugh. I blame the holidays, and I thank Valentine's Day for bringing out my inner rat bastard. To all newfags, if you don't like getting hit in the nuts, wear a cup or leave.
    • Like Like x 3
  22. To the rest of this thread, especially the oldfags, can a Japanese citizen and native be a weeaboo? I respect the hell out of him as a fighter, and his ring entrances are always oddly compelling and entertaining, but this shit is something even Egashira 2:50 would say goes too far.
  23. Lay off the fucking hash pipe.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

Fucking, you see that word there? there is far to little of it used on these boards now a days. I've actually seen people post F*ck or fck, this maybe chanology but were Anonymous too god damn it, act like it. I'm not sure when the pussification of this forum began but I think it has a lot to do with the new look. Also I'm with Greta.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!
    • Like Like x 3
  25. GloryMarcabia Member

I wish I had some damn FUCKING hash... :) Yeah... I read the first messages and felt.. Sympathetic.. ugh, someone FUCKING kill me.

To be honest, I FUCKING liked the old interface. But no one's asking for my fucking opinion.

FUCK! FUCKETY FUCK FUCK FUCK! oO
  26. No good deed goes unpunished
    • Like Like x 1
  27. veravendetter Member

ITT: trolled faggots back-peddling
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

keep this troll alive. it is representing for all the victims of scientology. this thread is all we need.
    hugz
  29. Anonymous Member

Greta Van Sucksterin,
    your posts made me laugh really hard. LOL
    to be fair, i gotta say that i like that you guise have a heart, even for freaks.

for some background from my foggy brainz, if my memory serves me right, a you tuber named Christianly Skeptical who is a tranny man who calls itself "Jessica Chandler" and pretends that it has a doctorate, worked with anon in the beginning and then turned on us, saying that it was supposedly going to dox our hiney to the partyvan for being cyber terrorists. a full on, utter nutjob with no compass in there to get with any semblance of reality.
    tranny Jessica bragged about how "she" trolled anon and bla bla bla. retard. Who cares, you want to express yourself that way, fine.
    as far as the OP here, who knows, it could be just that your "relationship" went full circle and your lover decided to move on. whether or not scientology is to blame for that is negligible, as he is the one who made that choice to break ties with you. maybe you were an emotional vampire.
    get yourself some help, as in real therapy.
  30. Is it really our fault if we were high from the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, and bloated from overeating during the holidays?
  31. Thank you. There also needs to be more use of the terms "cocksucker", "dick" and its variants, all variants and combinations of "fuck", and some "shit", "damn", and "cunt". For too long, we've coddled the emo Aspie fucktards and flower children. BRING BACK THE CHAN CULTURE!!! VIVRE LA LULZ!!!
  32. veravendetter Member

If the cake made you do it, then who am I to question your story
  33. Nothing says fun and goodwill towards men like getting drunk and pouring beer on the graves of our departed friends and loved ones. I remember weeping on my grandfather's tombstone and saying, "No, asshole. Preparation H is not a treatment for cold sores!"
  34. Anonymous Member

There's an emo story in that comment, just dying to come out. I just hope that it doesn't include a forest or a vast estate...
    • Like Like x 1
  35. LocalSP Member

Or sparkling vampires.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. No. It involves a PVC pipe, a hamster, and a leatherboy.

Edit: I forgot to mention the ball gag and furry handcuffs.
  37. bAnon Member

I'm still here for you baby. :0
  38. veravendetter Member

Hope you've sterilised those instruments? Grubby surgical tools get me worried.