Customize

Sacramento 12/20 protest post-game

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by incogneeeto, Dec 21, 2008.

1. incogneeeto Member

Sacramento 12/20 protest post-game

Ok, due to conflicting schedules, we put our protest off 'till the 20th. We ended up with 11 people present; not great, but vastly better than last month's 5. One cop outside, who was very friendly and took pix. Our favorite scilon, Mikey, never showed, tho his car was there. :(

Public support was higher than usual, and a good time was had - 4pm break-up.
  2. badrug Member

Re: Sacramento 12/20 protest post-game

rawr, that was kind of fun...though i wish someone would come talk to us,do they not love us anymore?
  3. Hurley Member

PICS VIDEO
  4. Fabian Fedora Member

5. badrug Member

i have a few pics of the group of us that showed, but due to comp problems, it's on hold for a few days while i get my computer back up and working, i lost all pics/vid/music/ games, everything that was on hdd, so i have to add tons of shit back
  6. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  7. WMAnon Member

Do you know roughly when pics will be available?