Customize

Rogues Gallery

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by OSA|Jenny, Apr 21, 2008.

1. ChefXenu Member

Re: Rogues Gallery

Updates from Columbus, Ohio:

According to Will (non-talking guy), Dan has been sent "back to New York." Perhaps he was only here on a temporary basis to gather intel? All quotes from the Co$ in our local media are credited to the Co$ in New York, never to people in the local Org.

Name: John H. Baker
    Position: Refered to in legal documents as "President," believed to be Executive Director of the Church of $cientology of Central Ohio.
    Scientology Service Completions?: John H. Baker - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
  2. Relyt Member

That's okay, it seems others in your position have jumped on the bandwagon instead.
  3. OSA|Jenny Member

I will continue to update the thread with people who are identified though.
  4. Baconator Member

Philly Protest Update: Sue Ran away...Adam was there...we has a new player. Will post pics later. He was there on 2/10 however!
  5. Re: Rogues Gallery

During Operation Reconnect in Clearwater, this fat smoking scilon failed miserably at bullbaiting Anons.
  6. Snake Member

I got a beef to pick with this woman in the picture! On our first flash raid we stopped by the testing center on Hollywood, and I was walking by waving my sign in the window at the people inside. This woman was right in front and I saw clearly in the window she was walking straight towards me and bumped into me. She then later on grabbed one of the other Anon's hands who of course said get your hands off me. She then said "well your friend grabbed my arm and SLAMMED into me!"

As well as she is an OT (I don't remember what level.) but she lost her cool a few times, screamed at us and had followed us to the book store where we saw her smoking in a corner. OT'S SMOKING??! IN MY FLASH RAID?!?
  7. the anti Member

i saw next time we find these people point there weapons at us (cameras), we surround them with ours, that are far ahead of theres.
  8. anon1957 Member

Colonel Sanders aka Andy Savas

IMG_0582.jpg
  9. the anti Member

oh man i love you all, but i have question. with the info we have on these people what do we do with it?
  10. Relyt Member

I suppose we just call their names and confuse them as to how the hell we know their real names.
  11. anon1957 Member

Send them a postcard. ;-)
  12. monamia Member

Jen: your avatar would make a good *U* for a *cult* sign. ALways enjoy your posts, thanks.
  13. stuwyatt Member

This man is NOT Anthony Brinkman. Anthony was interviewed at the Manchester protest, and the guy above was in Plymouth. His first name we believe is RUPERT, and he is from St Hill. This guy is almost definitely OSA, as every one else in the org was subservient to him.

If anyone can fully ID this guy, it would help a great deal.

Thanks in advance!
  14. Re: Rogues Gallery

Why are all the British OSA people so much more cold and intimidating? Their just the archetypal British bad guy, leering with that despicable smirk... That guy especially makes me nervous, the way he was chatting away to you quite happily... They are much more cunning over here in the UK.

I would suggest he is Rupert Murphy.

Name Most Recent Completion
    Rupert Hocker 1979-10-01
    Rupert Murphy 2003-06-01
    Rupert Schnitzhofer 1994-02-01
    Rupert Schwabbauer 0000-00-00
    Rupert Weinmann 0000-00-00
    Ruperto Calderon 1994-02-01

Murphy seems like the best match
  15. OSA|Jenny Member

Los Angeles:

Glen Barton

bartonrs4.jpg
  16. squid Member

aww... we didn't realize this was locally based. perhaps we can set up a flickr gallery for you?

how about if you post to flickr you tag yr photo "OSAJENNY" so she can search for that and comment as needed. jenny, setting up a throwaway flickr is easy, just sign up on yahoo.com with some bs and then bang, you have flickr too.

thats the safest solution i can think of for people outside the Philly/NY area to try and get confirmation.

thanks for all your input jenny. anonymous needs to make up a high level medal for you. ;p
  17. OSA|Jenny Member

I think we'll keep doing it this way but it's going to take a little longer to get people identified.
  18. the anti Member

take your time
  19. OSA|Jenny Member

anonhollywood114mc1.jpg

Richard Valle, CJC Pacific Area Command :)
  20. Re: Rogues Gallery

Anyone know who this girl is? she was filming a lot and blocking her picture being taken at last weeks protest at Tottenham Court Road in London UK. Maybe no big deal - just wondering if anyone recognises her.
  21. stuwyatt Member

RUPERT PADY!!! He's been identified.

Posted on exscn.net here

Thanks to everyone who helped to try and identify him.
  22. Photonymous Member

This isnt the greatest shot of him but he was on the top floor of the hubbard building at the LA protest the other day.
    10thMay200828.jpg

Heres some from past protests
    03150807.jpg
    03150826.jpg
    03150831.jpg
  23. OSA|Jenny Member

Photo

I don't know who those people are, I sent them off to someone who was at the Hollywood Guarantee Building I'm sure they know who they are or might have an idea.

new ones

suse_croc_xmas.jpg Phillip Deller

security2-3A.jpg Michael Rinder and Ben Shaw

security2-20A.jpg Arthur Baxter (left)

security1-12A.jpg Paul Kellerhalls

[IMG] Frank Offman

10thMay200828.jpg Ed Parkin Office of Special Affairs International (EXTREMELY high up OSA executive)

bobedyj1.jpg Bob Adams (left) and Ed Parkin (right). Bob is the former vice-president of ABLE Int and Ed is a long-time staff member of OSA International and is sorta like a Heber Jentzsch in his own right.

100_2533.jpg Kendrick Moxon
  24. Relyt Member

suse_croc_xmas.jpg

I was going to ask if this is Croc, then I saw the filename :D
  25. Skeptic1337 Member

I have a serious question about the Rogues gallery and it probably comes from ignorance.

What's the point? (this is an actual question...just confused by the whole concept)
  26. jeannie36832 Member

1. Personalization of message. "Mr. so-and-So, please go see a doctor" is more affective thatn "Hey you! You're gonna get cancer." We shouldn't allow ourselves to forget that these are human beings in trouble. COS does enough of that to them already.
    2. Legal. Should anything bad happen to an Anon (God forbid), we will be able to press charges quickly by naming attackers. Not knowing the names gives COS time to ship them off somewhere else, like they did the people who were "babysitting" Lisa McPherson.
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

Thanks. Seems reasonable.

The purpose of this thread wasn't obvious until you posted this.
  28. OSA|Jenny Member

Most Scientologists and all of OSA do not like being known by the wog world. Which is why, if you ask them 90% of the time they won't tell your their names. In fact they are so organizationally paranoid about these types of things most OSA Operations get closed out because the person doing them is named/photographed.
  29. Re: Rogues Gallery

This is probably why there hasn't been any sightings of John Zinns AKA "Gary" in MV or SF on Mayten...
  30. Robert S Member

[size="3"]OMG There's A THETAN Over His HEAD!!!!! ?[/size]
  31. Re: Rogues Gallery

L f'in OL!
  32. Re: Rogues Gallery

Robin Hod (aka Weaselface) is a manager of the Pangea Cafe, which he's standing in front of, in downtown Clearwater.
    The bank is in the process of foreclosing on it, which may be why he's such a sour puss.
    [IMG]
  33. HouseSpiderV2 Member

2456859048_a97b3183e2.jpg?v=0.jpg

EDIT - Deanne Macdonald. Executive Director, international cavalcade for the West US "continent." OT7+ - Confirmed

Also

isthispatty.jpg

EDIT - "Reverend" Patty Allread. Director of Public Affairs for the Church of Scientology of Colorado and local OSA terminal.
    Patty_Allread@yahoo.com - Confirmed
  34. AnonymousNow Member

Here are some "toughs" at the NYC celebrity center on May 10 that it appears are not set forth above:

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0593.jpg
  35. enronanonron Member

Cosmo Gatto, old timer, been in for a couple decades. Should be relatively harmless if he is still posted in "Estates" (handyman, janitor, gardener, etc).
  36. Helios. Member

Mark Pinchin - Director of Public Affairs for the Celebrity Centre Church of Scientology London
    [IMG]
  37. Re: Rogues Gallery

That's Stefania, yes. She's the London CSA ie the OSA rep there, and is IIRC Italian by birth. She particularly enjoys power phoning: "look at me, look, I'm phoning important people! I'm important too!!"

At a recent protest she spotted me going into the sandwich shop at TCR with another critic and sent an underling to listen to our fascinating conversation about house prices. Not taken the 'Mission Impossible' course yet then. Oh, and we have a great pic of her photographing the Clambake bear that often attends ARSCC(UK) pickets.
  38. Zenster Member

He's a sour puss because he is miserable and he thought Scientology would "handle" that and now he is permanently pissed off because he realizes he will always be lame
  39. Zenster Member

40. Anne Ominous Member

Thank you for the confirmation! I utterly loathe that bitch and will find some unphotogenic pics of her somewhere online. :twisted:

Which underling did she send after you?