Customize

Rogues Gallery

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by OSA|Jenny, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Re: Rogues Gallery

mick jagger called. he wants his bottom lip back...
  2. BahamutXone Member

Re: Rogues Gallery

Anyway, here's one for you, from Ottawa, Canada. This guy followed us from the Org to Parliament Hill:

DSC_0323.jpg

Another shot: 2408755876_870cf29c80_b.jpg
  3. Re: Rogues Gallery

I think he shaved the beard!
  4. anonakatie Member

So Jenny can you ID the dark haired short guy in the suit, second from left?

Jennifer Cox is lady with white pad.

Two guys that look like mafia dudes are probably security. But might be interesting to ID them anyway so we can see for whom they work.
  5. Re: Rogues Gallery

Okay... Its not the same guy BECAUSE was at the 4/12 protest in wichita when you said he was somewhere else.

If anyone wants to go w/ me we can just go take a pic of the guy.

I also got a very weird PM from someone on the board knowing quite a bit about this guy...
  6. OSA|Jenny Member

OK, I am getting caught up on all the pictures people have sent me, I'll be updating the thread here/there - I won't announce when it's done so check every couple hours. I added a few I should have included originally like Kirsten Caetano and Tommy Davis from Los Angeles (OSA-international). I also added the two/three people who have been identified by others in the thread (which are correct names).

As for those guys, they are all mostly un-important or lawyers (NY Picture). My guess would be suit is the lawyer and the two Gestapo looking gentleman are hired goons just trying to make five hundred bucks for doing nothing but staring at people.
  7. [Anon] <3 NY Member

If you can ID the goomba with the SAP gloves all the way to right, I know somebody who will love your forevers.

Also, if I were to hug Toni Chambranis, what are my odds of getting stabbed?
  8. squid Member

check the timeline. i'd be happy to be proven wrong :)
  9. Relyt Member

Thanks for the confirmation on that guy :)

But the other guy is still a scilon, right? I think even some of the Old Guard were telling me he is. Don't know if it's possible to get his name or not. He could just be a low-level Scientologist for all I know.
  10. Re: Rogues Gallery

Our favorite robot in Phoenix, Lumpy! With his new friend Tater (in blue)

IMG_0111.jpg.gif
  11. the anti Member

from LA, i think the sign says all

protest_0077.jpg.png
  12. Baconator Member

Kate Olsen's mom wants to see her?
  13. Re: Rogues Gallery

time travel??

He was in wichita ks on 4/12
  14. genxanon Member

His name is Thomas A. Anderson, programmer for a respectable software company. In his other life he goes by the hacker alias "Neo" and is guilty of virtually every computer crime there is a law for..

I know.. I fail it.. I suck cocks.. I just couldn't help it.
  15. the anti Member

yes... that sign is everything you need to know in life
  16. OSA|Jenny Member

Kevin Hall (right) &amp; Paul Bradford (left)

2412844181_f2383534cb.jpg?v=0.jpg

If you want to see Kevin Hall at work, watch Tory Christman's video &quot;Dancing in Boston&quot; and you'll observe just how bizarre of a man HE is.

Scientology: Magoo: Dancing in Boston
  17. the anti Member

i feel like more of a superhero seeing all these people, i almost wish i can use them for some of my photoshoppings
  18. Baconator Member

Jenny, would you prefer these pics in the thread or inside of a PM?

Meh, fuck it...here are the Philly people we're trying to namefag.

IMG_1459.JPG

SILF%20and%20red%20tie.jpg?imgmax=720.jpg

Both are from 3/15. Unfortunately, even in our 4/13 pictures, they still came with similar shit. Large sunglasses covering their face, making ID'ing difficult.

DSC00347.JPG

P4130170.JPG?imgmax=720.jpg

We think they are from VA. This from 3/15 in the Scilon parking lot.

dsc00199cv4.jpg

And the cast and crew from this post:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/169256-post40/

Better picture of the last guy (far right in this pic):

dsc0100sy0.jpg

This guy too...

IMG_0322.JPG?imgmax=720.png
  19. [Anon] <3 NY Member

assholewhothrewwaterandkr4.jpg

In NYC during the flashraids this past weekend. This charming fellow threw water on an anon and his camera and assaulted a child who was with us.
  20. anonyme Member

Brighton UK Scilons..
    namefagging,etc appreciated!
  21. Re: Rogues Gallery

seaorgy- Don't forget. It could be the same guy. Hes a Scientologist. He has SUPER POWERS!!
  22. avbb Member

wut, no one home?
  23. the anti Member

24. OSA|Jenny Member

[IMG]

This man is Jay Spina - his wife is a chinese woman who works at the NY Foundation.
  25. [Anon] <3 NY Member

Much love.
  26. Relyt Member

Does anyone have a clearer image of this guy?

l_1b237328b90547fddf5e14a89d29e252.jpg.png

He's one of the two guys following me around at the March 15th protest in Los Angeles. I took a shaky picture of him and he flipped me off, and I didn't realize it was a shitty picture until later. I probably should have just recorded them.
  27. squid Member

heh. well let this be a lesion for all you newfolk. be careful and read threads so that you can differentiate among these scilons. We assume they can fly/drive around states but really, they cannot.
  28. OSA|Jenny Member

Bruce DSA Philadelphia

brucevz3.jpg

Sue; OT Ambassador / OT-VIII

suemc9.jpg

Adam

adamby0.jpg
  29. anonymitts2 Member

Chris Wrapson of the Brum org is OSA! Excellent! Now we know that he's more than just a spokesperson.

and Michelle Rochefort, wow. She can fair game me anytime!!!
  30. ScudMuffin Member

Can OTII be OSA? We found out that he was apparently OTII, from an obs project, though he could just be lying.

How high up is this goon then, BrumOrg Base Star wise and Scilon Empire wise?

Mitts: Falc and I have been through most of the pics from the OSA Babes section of Clambake and decided that most of them have the Would factor.
  31. TheAnonFruit Member

Any chance on getting some Canadian Scifags identified? These guys are from Kitchener, Ontario

The Infamous Cast Guy
    IMG_0795.jpg

The Dude in the Blue Jacket and His Partner in The Black Jacket
    IMG_0813.jpg
  32. monamia Member

ok-ive not gotten info on best way to pix, so these are mixed, one part LA 3.15, with rogues and PIs to be identified. Rogues and PIs are roughly in the middle of the asssortment. I wish I knew how to post in this message box, but advice on this is scarce.

the others are poster opps around CC (VERY current)sorry for mixed plate, but the best I can do for now.

anon1512 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i put titles and captions with all of these, but who knows where some went...
  33. Baconator Member

Why thank you very much!
  34. WindandGhosts Member

35. monamia Member

who is this?

LA
    IMG_2439.jpg
    and, this:
    IMG_2436.jpg

and these assholish PIs @ cchr?
    IMG_2438.jpg
  36. OSA|Jenny Member

37. wanktology Member

Hello Jenny|OSA, I wanted to thank you for the work you are doing, and want to thank you for having the courage to get out while you still can.

It is great to hear of your experiences and obviously your resources and determination.

Here is a link to the Australian wall of shame, some are already named but we are missing a few:

Scientologist Album - AusChanology Wiki
  38. the_cloak Member

39. Re: Rogues Gallery

Anyone know who this is? She is a muckety-muck at the PHX org.

IMG_0115.jpg.gif
  40. Anon Char Member

/r/equest an info on any clams on the Hubbard Dianetics Center in San Diego. We need a names to the clams with really thin looking skin.