Customize

Riverside Supervisors' meeting Nov. 3,2009

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by i'mglib, Nov 3, 2009.

1. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Re: Riverside Supervisors' meeting Nov. 3,2009

Epic :)
  2. XenuPhobic Member

Well that was just awesome...nothing else to say!
  3. Anonymous Member

A pamphlet that comes. Now that's clever. It must be really good.
  4. Anonymous Member

Almost makes you feel sorry for Jeff Stone as you watch these epic ladies chipping away at what little hope he has of getting elected to State.

Who am I kidding? It's hilarious. Lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas Mr Stone. You shouldn't have let Scientology use you in the first place, now you're reaping the consequences.

I can't help but wonder what it is they have "on file" about him that makes him keep doing their bidding like this, and not repeal an ordinance that wasn't necessary in the first place.

Woof woof, Jeff.
  5. Anonymous Member

And that's different from any other date for you in what way?
  6. Anonymous Member

This ^ Stone is a fucking rhino. Real republicans wouldn't support a cult.
  7. Re: Riverside Supervisors' meeting Nov. 3,2009

LolR6implants.
  8. AmNotaMouse Member

Jeff Stone's face, voice, body language, and overall pitiful energy all show that we are very close to getting to the truth of this obvious corrupt supervisor... keep the pressure anon.

/r/ copies of Stone Pamphlet?

Awesome work Julie!!!
  9. Anonymous Member

Leave Jeff Stone alone - he's no more or less "corrupt" than any other politician.

And if he is elected to Senate, then he won't be on the Board of Supers will he?
  10. amaX Member

Julie is amazing!
  11. RaddaRadda Member

LMFAO

Have you never heard of the Moonies?
    The Republican Right's Moonie Problem | PEEK | AlterNet

(although if you are trolling, well played)
  12. Anonymous Member

funny-pictures-black-l-cat-lol.jpg
  13. Smurf Member

Nope. The Scilons will have a paid whore working for them in the State Senate.
  14. bAnon Member

Each morning of a public Sup Meeting, Stone has to feel the dread. Irrespective of whether or not is in bed with Xenu, he certainly is being educated by Anonymous about being in the wrong place, at the wrong time...

67WrongPlaceWrongTime.jpg

wrong-place-wrong-time.jpg
  15. Smurf Member

The conservative right of the Republican Party has had a long association with the Unification Church - the Moonies, the cult of Rev. Sun Myung Moon whose members believe he is the Messiah. After his prison term for tax evasion, Moon returned to his homeland of South Korea.

Today, his children. referred to in the cult, as the True Children live & evangelize for him in the U.S. Rev. Moon had strong ties with Presidents Reagan & George Bush. Sr.

The Moonies spent millions promoting Oliver North as he toured the country on speaking engagements following the Contra scandal.

Sun Myung Moon - Moonies - Cult - Unification Church

Sun Myung Moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sun Myung Moon & the CNP

I worked alongside Moonie attorneys as an OSAbot during the years we were running black ops on the Cult Awareness Network and a couple of books were published speaking to my working relationship with John Biermans, the chief legal counsel for Rev. Moon in New York.
  16. eleven Member

Keep at him so he Fails and becomes an embittered politician on the career slide!

And as for the "corruption" thing....the whole point is he been corrupted by.......THE ENEMY!

Get with the programme Failfag.
  17. Anonymous Member

smurf.jpg
  18. Anonymous Member

No, stupid, he'll be infesting Riverside AND San Diego Counties! That is not an improvement.
    What the hell is wrong with you?
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

20. AnonSac Member

Excellent work, Julie! Now that's how a 53-page booklet should be done--with facts and truth, not lies and fiction!
  21. Re: Riverside Supervisors' meeting Nov. 3,2009

[IMG]

Yep, Sponge, today there was a new sheriff in town.

Keep your JippyPop close by.
  22. Belladonna Member

23. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's about as accurate as saying that Scientologists believe in Xenu - actually, probably even less accurate. The Repubs who are in bed with the Moonies are a tiny (proportionally to the entire GOP membership, I mean) corrupt "elite" minority, and that association is not known about by the vast majority of Republicans, conservative or otherwise.

Compare to knowledge of Xenu and the average Scientologist, for an obvious handy parallel.
  24. Anonymous Member

if he gives up his current seat on supervisors, and runs for senate only to LOSE...
    then he won't be a problem will he?

DO NOT LEAVE STONE ALONE
  25. RightOn Member

That presentation was way up there on the yummy scale. The book was a nice touch!
    Way to go wonder woman!

Need a shoop of her in a Wonder Women costume!
    added: OR...... a super hero costume with the new name she gave herself
  26. i'mglib Member

I heard the Bob Buster was in the hospital for some surgery (a stent?)

I hope he gets well soon, as he seems to have more brains than the rest put together.
  27. TypingChimp Member

I always love the "mythical mormon bishops" crap. That's hilarious. From what little I know, it's one bishop to a congregation, and as near as I could tell by visiting the Mormon website, the number is around three or four congregations in the Hemet area. Frankly, I'm too lazy to check to see if there's any outside of the Hemet, CA area in Riverside County, but I doubt the congregations could number much beyond a dozen or so, which would mean a dozen Mormon bishops were the reason Stone pushed through an ordinance with anti-Anonymous propaganda provided by David Miscavige's underlings. Good to see local residents are willing to call him on his bullshit.

Edit: And if protested, the hypothetical "mormon bishop" would probably behave in a passive-aggressive manner and offer the protesters caffeine-free sodas, or allow themselves to be mocked with an ice cream cone.
  28. TypingChimp Member

I'll see that second pic and raise you this:

[IMG]