Customize

Riverside Supervisors meeting June 22, 2010

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by mnql1, Jun 22, 2010.

1. mnql1 Member

Riverside Supervisors meeting June 22, 2010

From the June 22, 2010 meeting of the Riverside County Board of Supervisors (Jeff Stone was absent):

Additional notes from AnonOrange:

2. RightOn Member

Re: Riverside Supervisors meeting June 22, 2010

I think they both did a great job.
    AO did some decent research, a good presentation and some good follow up pooning
  3. AnonyMary Member

ditto!!

Keep up the good work!
  4. Anonymous Member

I wonder how AO is doing on re-filing his lawsuit complaint against Scientology and the guards. On May 14th, the judge in the case sustained Scientology's "demurrer" motion to dismiss the complaint as AO originally filed it.

The judge gave AO 45 days to amend it.. that is until, June 29th. AO is still listed by the court as defending himself in the case.

Case RIC538634 - CHOQUETTE VS CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
  5. Zhent Member

Are we ever going to see Jeff Stone again? :(
  6. Sponge Member

You know, there's probably a thread for that which you can fuck off to without derailing this one.
  7. Sponge Member

I'm pretty sure those things I've bolded above related to the cults buildings that are surely not private inurement for David Miscavige only, are they? There a few other things on there too which are suspect. What is the criteria that he is using for this list?
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Give me your address and you can have him for good.
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  10. Sponge Member

P.S. - Julie Waltz was awesome.
  11. Anonymous Member

This is a list that was originally posted by Marc Headly on WWP:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/stuff-david-miscavige-spends-scilon-money-53202/
  12. Anonymous Member

Good on AO for going after this!
  13. Smurf Member

Probably. If Stone really believes the hogwash his Mormon chief of staff is dishing out to the media:

"Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone, who lost his bid for a Republican state Senate nomination in last week’s primary election, is “happy with his job” and plans to stay out of state politics for the foreseeable future, a spokesman said today.

“Obviously, it’s never fun not to win. But he’s a great supervisor, and people around here know that,” said Stone’s chief of staff, Verne Lauritzen.

“A lot of people around here don’t see this as a loss,” said Lauritzen. “A whole lot of people are expressing pleasure that Jeff didn’t win and will stay here and be the (3rd district) supervisor. That sentiment is widespread.”

After loss, County Supervisor Stone done with state politics for now
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

I think she speaks for everyone outside of Riverside County.
  15. BigBeard Member

Finally had a chance to listen to Julie's speach and found myself amazed she didn't tell the Sup's, "You should hang your heads in shame!", which they richly deserve.

Loved it anyway.

BigBeard
  16. El Diablo Member

Have to say great work to Julie and AO. :D

Boy, AO is honing them public speaking skills well!...does his heck-load of research skills great justice!

...and Julie is fantastic as always...they BoS might not be listening and responding, but she has a world-wide audience none-the-less!
  17. mnql1 Member

One of the documents that AnonOrange displayed is a booklet entitled "Property Tax Welfare Exemption" (California State Board of Equalization Publication 149), which can be downloaded via the following link:
    http://www.boe.ca.gov/proptaxes/pdf/pub149.pdf

AnonOrange emailed the letter below to the Riverside County tax auditor and "her response was to go ask the State Board of Equalization, whom I already spoke to, prior."

18. El Diablo Member

^^^

Oh thanks for the above. Got the gist through his speech, but great to have the email there!

So this is what AO's been given the run around over. Sounds like all departments trying to keep their fingerprints off a certain tax-dodging trainwreak!
  19. Sponge Member

I'm thinking, for example, how is the SP building personal inurement (which is what AO is suggesting)? Although DM may well have conned members into donating more than what the SP building cost (allegedly) and he may well have a sooper dooper office in it, it's still built for the "church" for use by its members (as opposed to strictly personal use items such as his cars, bikes, $5,000 dwarf suits, etc). Inurement is things which he would be likely to spend the money on if he had it in salary.
  20. Smurf Member

A building is not personal inurement. Consider the source (AO). <yawn>
  21. JustSomeWoman Member

Jeff Stone has a truly magnificent ego. Since his ass has been kicked by the electorate, I suspect that his bruising might take some time to heal. His damaged ego might take more time.

Yes, he'll be back when the bruising and swelling in his ass have subsided and his ego has been reset.

Scientology might help with resetting his ego.
  22. Anonymous Member

Lol that Julie chick sucks out loud. You can see it in the faces of the supervisors. She is nothing more than a passing amusement for them. Does she ever actually make any relevant arguements or does she just get up there and do her schtick of making sweeping generalizations and then telling the council that they should be ashamed of something that has nothing to do with them or their jobs?

You guys, seriously. Are you so desperate that you're riding this woman's jock? Come on.
  23. Anonymous Member

You're entitled to your opinion. Julie is a well-known and very busy civil rights activist in California and not afraid to vent in public, unlike those who vent behind a computer screen.
  24. Ann O'Nymous Member

Who voted ordinance 884 ? Who can revoke it ? Lurk moar.
  25. Re: Riverside Supervisors meeting June 22, 2010

So true. My god, it's about time someone caught on to her shenanigans.

Good work, AnonyRFWous!