Customize

Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

:D

will do.
  2. Anonymous Member

Has it occurred that maybe, having encountered the Orange Menace, the shredder in the post room has been accidentally left running when stuff with his name on arrives?

It's like, he's been banned here, and yet it just keeps on coming regardless, like some big, ugly, orange, unstoppable thing. Could you blame them, really?
  3. whodat Member

armchair anon

The same thing could be said about you and every one of the "Anons" here on WWP and on any other website or even standing in front of a scilon building.

Take your revilement, Relyt, and direct it into something constructive you can get involved in.

I don't see you doing any research and driving dox around and taking photos and attending meetings and generally "getting involved".

Did anyone yet coin the term "armchair anon"?
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: armchair anon

That's certainly a criticism that could be directed at many anons, but not Relyt.
  5. Relyt Member

You missed the point. I was saying that he brings these things up at inappropriate moments, such as when he's trying to defend himself from allegations made against him. And that he shouldn't be trying to accomplish something he is clearly incapable of doing (such as "reconnecting families").

Also, you don't know what I'm doing to help. I don't need to brag about it upfront, not only because I'm not an egowhore, also because I'd rather not tell the scilons what I'm doing.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

It may be a small and insignificant thing, but imho when given the chance to put info on gov't/publics record, even bat-shitery, it becomes a part of the record.

Think about this.

Just a thought.

;)
  7. Relyt Member

I just don't understand how you people can praise him for dealing with these situations inappropriately and ineffectively. I know he criticized us for "doing it wrong" for a long time, but hell, everything he touches turns against him. He got lucky with the whole being tackled at Gold Base thing. But he really isn't helping his own case by acting like an idiot for all the world to see.
  8. Anonymous Member

"sweaterbirdchair anon"?
  9. Anonymous Member

You picked the wrong guy for your term.
    Also, I've heard it used before.
  10. Anonymous Member

What praise have you heard on here?

Also he got lucky by being tackled at Gold Base?

WTF?
  11. Ann O'Nymous Member

Funny, coming from you.
  12. Anonymous Member

You see, Ann, this is where you come unstuck. Your stats only count posts posted under the user's name, which don't include Anonymous posts. Some posters post primarily anonymously. They don't need to self-promote.
  13. Anonymous Member

I think it's OK that AnonOrange is working on this as long as he doesn't bring it up in his court case in any substantial part - only as an example of the abuses he is protesting against. This is a good idea, to show the court that he's not a "religious bigot", but he should NOT dwell on it. Only say, "we are protesting against certain abuses, would you like a list?"

He is free to pursue prosecution against the CoS not related to the tresspassing though, and in this context what he's doing is OK.

The correct procedure for the DA here would be to tell him that they've filed the evidence, or returned it to him, and said thanks but we don't have enough evidence to do anything about it. Or to investigate it. Not make the evidence go missing.

Anonymous posting in all forums wasn't always available here, just as a historical note.
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm sure he's delighted to have your approval, in much the same way as he's troubled by my disapproval. Alternatively: Orange is as Orange does,
  15. Skeptic1337 Member

Hey any law fags / legal clerks around?

My question didn't get answered!!!!!

Any ways, is it customary for evidence to be disposed off at intervals (I'll assume space considerations) and to be notified by the DA of such "destructions"

Logistically it seems that shit like that would happen constantly specially for shit that has nothing to do with the case.

Any ways carry on with the AO is great vs Anon sucks vs AO sucks vs Anon is great vs sweaterbird vs retarded slapfight.
  16. Anonymous Member

Evidence is routinely returned or destroyed, but only after it's not needed anymore. Fuckups happen from time to time, but if untimely destruction of evidence happened and affected a case, the person who did it is looking at possible criminal charges, and at least disciplinary action.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Nah, I knew what you meant. Just wanted to make a tangential point. (I don't like leaving subliminal suggestions laying around, esp. if they steer minds in the wrong direction.)
  18. ARC Member

AnonOrange has been banned from ESMB again.

The thread in question has been moved to their version of Thunderdome, called Grudge Matches. Any further discussion of that drama on WWP goes in OUR Thunderdome: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/38-thunderdome/anonorange-banned-esmb-2nd-time-52760/

This upstairs thread will be about updates about the evidence and the evidence only.
  19. MaryannMobley Member

The "Gold Post" in Hemet, was given to the Church of Scientology by a man named Harvey Ermerson. It was his ranch. He was a member of the "criminal core" of the Church of Scientology ( in other words, he was not identified with the relgious front) His area of expertise was mail fraud. He passed away two years ago, at the age of ninety-two. He was a "partner" of my father, also a Church of Scientology criminal. I just felt like telling this to someone!
  20. Anonymous Member

:rolleyes:The "Gold Post" in Hemet, was given to the Church of Scientology by a man named Harvey Ermerson. It was his ranch. He was a member of the "criminal core" of the Church of Scientology ( in other words, he was not identified with the relgious front) His area of expertise was mail fraud. He passed away two years ago, at the age of ninety-two. He was a "partner" of my father, also a Church of Scientology criminal. I just felt like telling this to someone!
  21. Re: Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

Yeah I really don't see how this is evidence relevant to AO's case. I admit evidence does get destroyed, and some counties the sheriffs are corrupt as hell. I know for a fact that the law in many counties is corrupt.

I also know for a fact that even in a county that is not truly corrupt nepotism always wins. So if there is a $cilon who is related to someone in the $heriff's office expect all your dox to magically vanish.

There is corruption in all Law Enforcement, and it is typically on the side of money, family, and friends.

Why does AO think the Sheriff's office gives a rat's ass about any "evidence" that is not relevant to a case they are currently engaged in? Why didn't AO give the "evidence" to the DA himself?

Also in response to giving the "evidence" up at a city council meeting that is a bad idea. The cops and the DA have a handful of legitimate cases they are working on along with the plethora of people they are working on screwing over in order to line the pockets of their friends and families.

Also documents can be forged; therefore if you do not site verifiable sources to prove the validity of your dox you again have nothing. It may all be 100% true, but the Riverside Sheriff's won't care, and they Are not nice, and they are not your friends.

Shit AO may as well get traffic tickets near Gold Base, and then submit the "evidence" against Scientology at the hearing for his citation.
  22. Anonymous Member

Why does everyone assume that the information AO gave to the Hemet Sheriff's dept [should have] had anything to do with AO's own case?

AO earlier reported that evidence was destroyed in his case.

AO is also engaged in other research and exposure of scio-crimes. It was a batch of that info that AO had dropped off. (not related to his own case, except perhaps tangentially)

The fact that the Sheriff's dept (who was supposed to deliver the info to the District Attorney) destroyed the information instead of delivering it, tied in with the fact that the "subject" of the information was the Church of Scientology, tied in with the fact that they earlier destroyed evidence related to a case related to Scientology (both situations ongoing, current, extant and not historical or expired), is simply suggesting that there's corruption in the Sheriff's Dept (in favor of scientology).