Customize

Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Smurf, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

It was destroyed once:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-goldbase/riverside-da-aos-evidence-destroyed-50861/

AO claims the Sheriff's have destroyed more evidence:

To: Smurf

First anonorange's evidence vindicating himself in his gold base beating was destroyed in the evidence locker. He also spent a lot of time comparing voting records with records of people at gold base and submitted this info to the Hemet, CA sherriff to bring a case of human trafficking (slavery) against them. Now this evidence has also been destroyed. By the cops.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Subject: I think I will assign the delivery responsibility of the new labor trafficking package directly to Jeff Stone!

My last package about labor trafficking violations at Scientology's Gold Base got destroyed somewhere between the hands of Investigator Kim Judge and the Murietta DA in Riverside county.

I need to re-submit, but I want to MAKE SURE the info does not get lost this time!

What better way to make sure that the document gets delivered, by publically announcing it at the next Riverside Board of Supervisors meeting!

I'll say something like: Mr. Stone, twice now, evidence got destroyed on the way from the Hemet Sheriff to the Murietta office of the Riverside DA. I hereby entrust you with this precious package, which describes Labor Trafficking, False imprisonments, Human Rights abuses, coerced abortions at Scientology's Gold Base in Hemet.

Please make sure that these documents are delivered to District Attorney Rod Pacheco, who will assign a dedicated DA to investigate, charge and soon prosecute these people. That's bound to get enough people curious and Stone won't have a choice but to deliver.

I just can't wait to see the reaction video. What if he refuses?!

I have a new thread going on the subject:

More evidence destruction in Riverside; now Labor Trafficking, False Imprisonment - Ex Scientologist Message Board

Please, if you want to help, it's best to submit evidence of human rights abuses to the medias and human rights organizations such as the Polaris Project.

Right now, law enforcement in Riverside county is clearly compromised and hopefully the medias will help us get this important story out in the open.

Orange

[mod]Discussion about Orange being banned goes in that thread: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/38-thunderdome/anonorange-banned-esmb-2nd-time-52760/

This here thread should remain focused on the lost evidence situation.[/mod]
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

I'm not so clear this is "evidence" and is it being destroyed or just not sent to the DA.

I could send in a dirty diaper as proof that the aliens probed my rectum and they had better not destroy the evidence??

Some of this is insane crazy shit, like ZOMG, voting records PROVING people didn't vote therefore they are held prisoner!@!@!!

It's also not like this is the ONLY copy and some original piece of "evidence" being destroyed. These are printouts and videos on a CD. Why can't he just send in another copy to the DA? Is he just submitting random, unsolicited crazyman rambling shit to the sheriffs office?
  3. xenubarb Member

Right. You aren't. And yet, you keep on putting in your two cents' worth.
  4. AmNotaMouse Member

5. xenubarb Member

Nothing to see here, move along...
  6. Anonymous Member

So this is about a police investigators file never making it to the DA's office?
    Or is it that AO is asking the wrong questions to the DAs office, and they are like we don't have those records.
    Or does the DA first have to actively pick up a case as something they are going to look into.

AO's "evidence" appears to consists of:

The spreadsheet thing is utter crap. You can't prove anything from where someone is registered to vote, or their voting history. Unless he has an affidavit from some in "SP Hall" swearing they were not allowed to vote, I'd laugh at this.
  7. Anonymous Member

The sheriff department answers to the county, so it's the right body, but I wonder if it's going to be relevant to bring it up during the 884 item discussion? Maybe wait until public comment time, and spend the 884 time no the actual issue at hand?
  8. Anonymous Member

If anyone can really interpret AO's rambling it appears he is trying to say that...

Sheriff Investigator Kim Judge sent a supplemental report to the DAs office (along with his file?? instead of??) and that was "destroyed" (not received? DA office claims to have no record of it?)

If this is the case.. it seems easy enough to escalate this with inspectors / internal affairs. I would think the sheriff, DA, courts, even the state AG would be concerned if the mechanism for reports are getting compromised from the Sheriff's office to the DA. That would compromise many cases and possibly issues of discovery for all case investigated by the Sheriffs office.

(I could give less a shit about AO's home videos on a DVD, or sherlock holmes spreadsheets)
  9. PagAnon Member

If worded right, it can be presented as very relevant to 884. Reason for closing the road: Closing off Gold.
  10. RightOn Member

Even if AO's spread sheets aren't worth the paper they are written on as some as you said...

The people running Riverside aren't too bright.
    So maybe someone will look into it with the possibility that they care that people aren't voting at Gold Base???

Or maybe SOMEONE will care that human trafficking is happening. (Even if AO's paperwork doesn't prove anything )
    Sometimes something big can happen from just a suggestion.
    Stranger things have happened.
    Look what happened after the Cruise vid was taken down.
  11. 3rdMan Member

Has this news been forwarded to Nathan Baca, by any chance?
  12. Anonymous Member

Vegas odds are 37 to 1 that you laugh like this poor man.
    YouTube - Meet a Scientologist!
  13. Anonynamefag Member

Okay, the first time could have been an accident. A second time, however, begins to show a pattern, and possibly even corruption.

I'd suggest you inform the state police internal affairs department. No way should this happen a second time on accident.
  14. Optimisticate Member

So when the information was turned in, what type of response was received? A piece of paper with a case number, some type of acknowledgment of receipt of the document packet, or a nod and a handshake?

With existing cases there are proper routing measures taken with evidence. With a new case there are also proper channels. Were the right measures taken, or was it dropped off with a harried secretary who could have misfiled (read: file 13, circular file, etc) the package on someone's behalf?

I would think multiple copies of anything would be kept because of the history Rivercide/Hemet have with "losing" things for Scientology (not including Jeff Stone's brain).
  15. Relyt Member

Take with a grain of sand, IMO.
  16. Anonymous Member

Insufficient

dscf4238l.jpg

*waits for escalation*
  17. twistedpuppet Member

What exactly are the charges against AO (can't seem to find them in the mess of the other threads I searched) and how does research pertaining to human trafficking relate to his case? Also, what actual evidence did he have that vindicated him in regards to his arrest at gold base? Previous thread on topic indicated that the "destroyed evidenced" was created at the police station. Furthermore, the reading of the supplemental report seems to contradict the video evidence of the incident too much to be ignored.

If the human trafficking stuff has NOTHING to do with the case against AO, then it should be no surprise that the DA is not going to waste his time and tax payer money to look at it. You want to deal with the human trafficking, do it in a separate case. This is why his legal troubles have continued for so long. Keep everything relevant to the actual case. Throwing in random shit just because you want it said in public does nothing but make you look like a total moron to everyone and especially to the courts.
  18. Anonymous Member

Hey it's not like a lawyer (previously sanctioned for similar crap) actually filed a discovery document requesting every scrap of paper imaginable, covering decades, including anyone who knows about the "gunshots" that were "heard" on the video.
    And it's not like such discovery is related to a simple trespass case....
  19. twistedpuppet Member

Conspiracy theories are retarded and you know it. Also, that lawyer didn't have a career after that stunt because he wasted tax payer money on something that wasn't relevant. An independent study (ie, NOT payed for with tax payer money) later determined that the gunshots were echos and there was a huge sound delay because of where the motorcycle cop was located and the fact that there were a lot of concrete buildings for the sound to bounce off of which distorted the direction of the sound. Marching band geeks should know a lot about sound bouncing off the stands and the importance of not only listening back, but also watching the drum major to make sure you play in time with the rest of the band.

AO's case is a joke and by the time it's over he will be financially ruined and/or in jail. All the while nothing significant happens to scientology.
  20. Anonymous Member

No fag, I'm talking about THIS case and GB. GB previously burdened with vexatious litigation charges is now filing discovery papers that include mysterious gunshots and every piece of paper imaginable.
  21. re: Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

From AO's thread on ESMB:

This evidence was unrelated to the trespassing case.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

I also think the term "evidence" is being thrown about rather easily.

Any ways, I'm reading the scan and it almost looks like this is a routine thing (meaning not nefarious) just a hey 6 months is up we nuked your shit hope you have backups! kind of letter.

Any one familiar with how this shit works?
  23. re: Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

I have relatives in Hemet...I have spent many years in small towns in central California, where a lot of my family lives. One thing that is well known about these small towns is that they are often dependant on one or two industries. The police in these towns are notorious for backing up the local economic interests. So, make sure you always have duplicate information on hand at all times, and never trust the local cops, ever.
  24. Anonymous Member

AO from ESMB: Ex Scientologist Message Board - View Single Post - More evidence destruction in Riverside; now Labor Trafficking, False Imprisonment

25. caekanon Member

Re: Riverside Sheriff destroys evidence a 2nd time..

This will only serve as a foot bullet for them later. Keep on fighting the good fight.
  26. Anonymous Member

Dox ?
  27. Anonymous Member

Dox on the sanctions? I'm not sure I know about that.
  28. Anonymous Member

Oh he has been sanctioned that is another story, but dox on what he is filing is what I have not seen.
  29. Ersatz Global Moderator

The human trafficking info that AO so hysterically requested during one of the first Baca reports online? Where he said he needed the information from families immediately because he was working with someone (I think he said a fed) who needed the info RIGHT NOW!And he posted his own phone number and made thinly veiled promises of reconnecting families????
    He had to have before the weekend was out because it was URGENT? That was back in March and now, six months later nothing has come from it and as it turns out the information was only passed on to the local authorities? Because if the feds had it as AO made it appear, the Riverside Sheriff's dept would not need it. amirite?

So what is the story?
  30. Anonymous Member

I think Zinjifar, a critic on ESMB says it well:

Zinj: "Whatever is missing should still be available. So, you submit it *again*. How hard is that?"

AO: "How many times should I re-submit? 4,5, 9 times? You will see next week that I have a MUCH LULZYER way to submit again, ONCE."

Zinj: "Courts are seldom impressed by 'lulz' and neither are police departments. Nor, in this case, am I. You submit your evidence as many times as it takes. And you document it every time. And, if it keeps disappearing, you submit it to the FBI along with the proof that you have submitted it to the police and the courts until it stays there.

Save your lulz for things not involving the legal system and Scientology's crimes. Including evidence tampering."

AO (whines): "Then why don't YOU do that. I have MY way of doing things."

Zinj: "It should be obvious that I'm not facing charges of criminal trespass and assault. And, I don't have whatever evidence you have submitted that you say is gone.

If you want to turn what should be an easy acquittal into a jail term/draconian fine because you think it would be lulzy, that's your problem. Unfortunately, the 'Church' and the Riverside County prosecutors will use your idiocy to hinder *other* people from validly expressing their outrage against Scientology's activities, however less 'lulzy' they may do so.

And, that's really a shame. Because you are not acting like an idiot in a vacuum. Your 'lulz' are not only not entertaining but downright harmful."
  31. Smurf Member

Oh, I love it when Super Fail attacks me on a forum:

AO whineth:

"Smurf gets it all wrong again. That's why I didn't send the e-mail to him, but he got it from someone else.

Smurf, I would prefer as I asked you multiple times to stay out of my activities. For example you state: "Now this evidence has also been destroyed. By the cops."

I specifically stated that the cop (Kim Judge) was NOT to blame. She did excellent work on both occasions and her work was twice destroyed after it left her hands.

Scientology Discussion - Why We Protest | Activism Forum

As I said multiple times, this particular evidence destruction has NOTHING to do with my case or ordinance 884.

I made an independent submittal alleging false imprisonment, labor trafficking, family disconnections all backed by the facts I could find and documented sources were provided. In addition, from the Registrar of Voters information, I provided strong statistical evidence that some 40 people were prevented from voting in 2004, 2006 and 2008. Seven people that have experienced life at Gold Base have corroborated that fact. Ask Maureen, for example.

So Smurf, why don't you go and study your nursing stuff. Maybe, just maybe you'll be more useful there.

Edit: In response to a WWP question: Nathan Baca gets that kind of stuff first.

Edit2: I've asked Smurf personally not to print my real name on posts, because it's searchable. I wrote to him, called him and his still does it out of spite. Note that he blocks out whomever send him the e-mail, but leaves my full name there. He got banned for doing this in the past, but seems to still get a kick out of it. Smurf, what's your problem?"

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?p=300187&posted=1#post300187
  32. Anonymous Member

I just don't understand this.

If you submit your affidavit or whatever to the DA's office or even the police investigators.. They then put it in an active case, or a whatever case, and may or may not ever do anything with it... Especially in this case where it appears like zero hard facts and a bunch of speculation and stories from people who left the compound. What fucking statistical data? That so-and-so failed to vote?

Anyways, I'm almost positive public records do apply yo investigations, so I'm not sure how he is confirming this stuff is being "destroyed". I have a feeling someone would discover a completely different story if they went to the DA and inquired themselves.
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

Significant things are indeed happening to the cult, no matter what happens to AO. :)
  34. Anonymous Member

Whatever, this is really sounding bizarre.
  35. Relyt Member

AO likes to stick his nose in things he's not involved in, and often brings them up at city/county council, or his own court cases, because he thinks the people he's speaking to gives a shit about something that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. It's like when he was telling the San Jacinto City Council that they should investigate Scientology on the subject of road closure.

Remember all those people who claim he's "doing more than anyone"? He may be doing a lot on the subject of Scientology, but he often screws it up by saying/doing the wrong thing in the wrong place at the wrong time. For example, how he thinks civil disobedience, getting arrested, and getting news coverage automatically = good, even if it makes him look bad... as if fighting against the cops has anything to do with fighting Scientology.

This is all relevant because he's supposedly submitting "evidence" about something not having to do with his case, DURING his case, to the people who are dealing with his case. If anything, it's probably justified that they're destroying his "evidence", as it has nothing to do with his case.
  36. Ogsonofgroo Member

Get it straight mofo's, put the AO crap aside, Cos behaved like fucktards as usual, the so called 'church's' armed and highly un-trained stupids have no gift for communications, let alone any rights to behave like total donkey-twats. The evidence (when it isn't going missing, another proof of scilon-fucery) speaks for itself.
    Look at it this way, if there hadn't been any outside documentation of this event, then this cult of retards would have claimed all sorts of things far and above the clap-trap shit they are pulling now.
    You fucking retarded scilons still allowed to post anoymously and trying to fuck threads up should be ashamed of yourselves for being such shills for a cult of no mind. The facts are there and no matter what you try, it will not change them.
    For the un-initiated, cult policy will never vary, they will lie, cheat, relentlessly twist and fuck things up to suit their warped agendas, they can do no else, see nothing of the real world, the only 'truth' they know is what they have created and think as true. "What is true for you is true." bunch of shit eatin' psycho-babble used by mind-fuck cult to keep their peons in line and spewing the same old crap.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr, anyone thinking this is an ethical corporation needs to have their sec-checks re-sec-checked grab yer ballz and diapers and run the fuck away, quickly and without remorse.
    Go phone yer families, find some real loves, just get the fuck away from this crazy money-grubbing cult of no-minds.

Good fuckin' deep-fried locust-swarms-dinner-tymes!

oi.

Hey Jhonny, me liek thias>
    yup.
  37. Anonymous Member

There are no scilons posting anonymously. You should really be forced to read your own post aloud before posting, also you are very confident in your theories about all the scilon bad guys and what they are up to.
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yes I am, yes there are, and I award you the [SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"]'Troll Dancin' Bootz Prize'[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    cruelshoes.jpg

I don't need no steekin' theories with so money facts avillibellis, in my most drunken moment it'd be hard for me to be as dumb as you.

:)
  39. Anonymous Member

I stand corrected. Carry on drinking good sir.
  40. twistedpuppet Member

I meant that nothing significant will happen as a result of AO's case. My bad, I didn't make it clear. :p