Customize

RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Graham Berry, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAHRLY Member

Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

forgive me if I don't share your taste for gay middle aged foreign guys
  2. Anonymous Member

And not even the right rock star.
  3. Anonymous Member

So, you admit you're here only to troll and not to do anything constructive?
  4. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is a troll.

Anonymous is not constructive.

(This message brought to you by January 2008.)
  5. Anonymous Member

I can understand that, but most of us just let them blabber their nonsense and get on with our lives, you know, that stuff we call IRL. You on the other hand appear obssessed with it. To me it looks like you need actual friends and maybe to get laid if a bunch of retards on the internet make you rage this much.

You say this place needs it's healthy skepticism and FUN back, strange that I don't see you bringing any FUN to the party, just bitching and whining, all the fucking time. Herro is somehow doing it right, you on the other hand, sound incredibly butthurt.

Seriously, people that complain all the fucking time but never bring an ounce of solution diserve to die in a fire as much as the bunch of neo OCMB'ers. Each time I saw people trying to do something fun and non-batshit for a change, I saw you bitching and whining as soon as the idea was posted, saying that it was never going to work, and that you were a better troll back in the days.

You are no longer relevant Mr Waybe, learn to live with it. If not agreeing with you makes me a moonbat OCMB'er then I don't know what to say....

P.S: Oh and Oswald, shut the fuck up, kthnx.
  6. rof Member

^ that wasn't me

I would have added a picture.

scaryguy.jpg
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

THIS! ^^^^^^^^^^^

ahaha

They're out there, if you know where to look:
    3NMuj05soe82xuc5CDQ1obpSo1_500.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

FUUUUUUUUUU
  9. Anonymous Member

When it comes to hot bodies, you don't need to look any farther than our resident MILF queen RIF :D
  10. Smurf Member

You should see her ex.. GRRRR...

Oops.. wasn't supposed to say that.
  11. Anonymous Member

never happened, tho they may try.

one would have to get up pretty early in the morning and eat an extra helping of wheaties to accomplish that

(imho based on not insubstantial lurking observation)
  12. Herro Member

What are you my dear?

What the actual fuck. The Church does not get to decide whether or not the DA prosecutes- and before you open your ignorant fucking mouth to spout off unfounded bullshit about corruption or the da being under the influence of the Church, I want you to find a single piece of evidence to back it up.

Also, YARLY. Let it go man. Yes this board is full of sycophantic morons who constantly slob all over the knob of that moonbat lawyer but refusing to acknowledge that he had at least something to do with the case getting dismissed really makes you no better than them.
  13. Smurf Member

Glib's been in the Grey Goose again. Ask Graham to see the photo of him when he first started as an attorney in London... a humorous version of this:

[IMG]
  14. TomVorm Member

I refer you to observations of entirely weird and non-coincidental relationships between Scientology attorneys and the Riverside County DA leading up to the 2001 Riverside County trial of Keith Henson.

You can look up descriptions of the incidents for yourself (if you care to back up your own uninformed and vulgar assertions), particularly those involving the names of Gerald Feffer, Eliot Abelson, Grover Trask, Oberstein, et al, at Scientology Vs. Keith Henson
  15. DeathHamster Member

Nah. Mind fuck and huge balls is wearing a Sea Org uniform, walking into the org, making them assume that you're OSA, demanding to inspect their files, and walking out with the NOTs.

16. Oswald2001 Member

Of course, [strike]the Predatory Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT[/strike] [mod]You misspelled "Scientology"[/mod] has been influencing, brow beating, intimidating, buying, dictating to, etc. local, county, state and federal officials. They have been doing it all along. And as much as they can.

It's their M.O..

Lest we forget, they are responsible for the largest infiltration of the US government by a private (mafia) organization in history.

They coerced the IRS to submit to their will.

Certainly they have no compunction about targeting some small time DA and/or his staff.

It's what $cilons do.
  17. Anonynamefag Member

So, is AO gonna sue or not?
  18. anonhuff Member

So, is OP gonna be read by you or not?
  19. Anonynamefag Member

Let me rephrase: Has the cult been served yet?
  20. Herro Member

Hey dipshit, that's from 2001. Come up to present time.

Too bad none of that is evidence of OSA influence in the decision to drop the charges. Do you realize how insane you have become? You are seriously arguing that OSA somehow infiltrated the Riverside DA's office and forced them to drop the charges against a dude that is constantly up on their nuts. What part of that makes sense to you?
  21. Smurf Member

Made sense to me last night. Of course, I was drunk.
  22. Skeptic1337 Member

It makes sense if AO is a super seekrit probation OSA op. Or if you are a double super seekrit OSA op. I think it's more likely that chanology is a tripple seekrit probation OSA op in which Gregg tries to over throw DM because he's seekritly Marty Rugburns seekrit lover.

I think I nailed this one.
  23. Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

...and after the latest round of Herro's bad-mannered schoolboy rhetoric,insults and non-sequiturs, I think I can safely predict that it will probably be after the charges against AO are formally dropped that any other proceedings, criminal or civil, will be brought.
  24. Skeptic1337 Member

AO is gonna make some bank!

I can't wait!

Think he'll share some with the socal anons? He seems like magnanimous kind of guy I'm sure he'll throw some sheckles to those lowly peasants.
  25. Anonymous Member

If that how you read other people's posts here, I don't see how you can post without main-lining tranquilizers.

He's not saying that OSA made the DA drop the case, he says OSA likes to influence in general. Also, OSA - as the legal department of the Church of Scientology, actually is responsible for getting AO prosecuted and helping the DA on the case. This is not one of those types of cases where the DA will prosecute even if the "victim" doesn't want them to.
  26. muldrake Member

Optimal scenario: case dismissed, AO sues for a bunch of money, wins his lawsuit, collects, then trips and falls into a vat of cancer, which then spontaneously combusts. I can dream, can't I?
  27. Re: RIVERSIDE DA DISMISSES CASE AGAINST ANON ORANGE.

Heh, first they'll have to stop being mean to him, and recognise what side their bread is buttered on.

But seriously, you have to say he was right to go ahead and not cop for a plea bargain, despite a lot of opinion from wise heads here to the contrary. That would have been disastrous for his chances personally, and a perversion of natural justice IMHO.
  28. TomVorm Member

To rephrase the question: Does the Cult influence Riverside County officials, and if so where is the proof?

One form of evidence, is the presentation and use of the "Anonymous" booklet by Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone to enact the restrictive "Ordinance 884".

Could Jeff Stone have influence with the County DA? Considering the Board of Supervisors determines annual financing for that department, and that Jeff Stone's own son works in the office of the DA, I'd have to answer "Yes".

From there, the weirdness grows. The non-arrest of Danny Dunigan (on AO's complaint to the Sheriff's office), lies at Supervisor's meetings by County Counsel Pamela Walls (in support of the establishment of Ordinance #884), the lobbying activities of attorney Aldaheff (who has represented both Jeff Stone and the cult), bogus citizens arrests of Mark Bunker and Mark Lowell made at the behest of cult officials, the "loss" of AO's evidentiary exhibits acknowledged by the DA's office, then the arrest of AO by his own bail bondsman (apparently, for no more than questioning Jeff Stone in a public setting).

And those are just the incidents/coincidences we know of (who knows what else is going on?).

All these events occurred within the past year, but are reminiscent of the same "back room" activities that were observed in connection with the 2001 prosecution of Keith Henson. That's not my opinion, that's based on a summary of accounts (freely available online) as stated by others.
  29. Anonymous Member

Why hasn't this thread been shitted up by AGP yet?
  30. BigBeard Member

David Miscavige is OSA. Everyone else is just pretending.
  31. Anonymous Member

So let's use our SP powers! Everybody concentrate on Davey catching teh Spontaneous Human Combustion and get this over with.
  32. Nancy Many Member

Congrats -- this is good news, actually great news. Well Done...
    Nancy
  33. Oswald2001 Member

Stop making sense.

You'll just confuse the trolls and their moonbat allies.
  34. Anonymous Member

AGP was perma-b& by ARC.
  35. Anonymous Member

Hasn't stopped him before.
  36. Anonymous Member

OK those are good reasons, but why even get into that? In this case they are the ones pressing charges - they are directly involved in the case without having to bring the county politicians into it.
  37. Anonymous Member

Lawl, moonbats calling kettles black.
  38. xenubarb Member

Nah, I'm postulating he comes down with Rat Flu. Or, given the numbers of squirrels in the area, coupled with the info that Kenny likes to shoot stray cats, bubonic plague.
  39. Anonynamefag Member

Lol, you silly-willy, Clears don't get sick with wog diseases. That's what the bridge to total freedom cures, after all. Davey could be covered in African mosquitoes, and he'd never catch anything. In fact, he'd be at cause over the mosquitoes due to being an OT, and send the mosquitoes to give all of Anonymous malaria and ebola.
  40. TomVorm Member

My OTXVI abilities have been tempered by the recent low sunspot activity (and Pfizer's latest check got lost in the mail), so I wasn't able to go exterior and collect my usual thetan-on-the-wall observations (from behind closed doors in restricted government offices).

My suspicions are, that the DA was somewhat flummoxed by the motions filed by GB, and they received indications from their contacts that the cult wasn't too keen on prosecuting the matter further (because the cult saw they had much to lose, with exposure of relevant exhibits and testimony of their goons before a jury at an actual criminal trial).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.