Customize

Riverside County protest boundary ordinance remains intact

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AmandaT21, Sep 15, 2009.

1. AmandaT21 Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Riverside County protest boundary ordinance remains intact

Right. 'Cause the only reason Anons haven't been outright asshole scofflaws is because we're afraid of being prosecuted under 884. Thus, 884 has done it's job of keeping us in check - since, without it, we'd have flown planes into Gilman Hot Springs by now.

Fuck this asshole. Wish there was a way to get him for libel for this.
  3. Anonymous Member

Stone needs to re-read the PTS/SP "Confronting and Shattering Suppression" course so he understands how generalities such as "they" are the kinds of things said by anti-social personalities.
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good ol' Jeff, putting the ooooooosh back in douche. Lord help the voting populace in his run for (fix't)[strike]govenor[/strike] senator, the slimey cockroach sci-shill poo-exit...

>_>

<_<

O-o
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Smurf Member

7. Re: Riverside County protest boundary ordinance remains intact

You mean you can't sue people who call you anti-Semitic or racist in your country? That does surprise me.
  8. fitch2000 Member

Yep he pretty much insinuated the people who have spoken out at these meetings as part of "anonymous" are horrible, horrible people who will knock down your door with an ax without this law....wth?
  9. Anonymous Member

Maybe he wouldn't think that way if Anonymous made a campaign contribution to his State Senate campaign, got an acknowledgement for the donation, then blared to the media that Jeff Stone accepted contributions from a group he labels as "anti-Semitic & racist."

May very well destroy his campaign efforts.
  10. Anonymous Member

I think it should be plenty easy to take down his campaign without, y'know, donating money to it.
  11. Anonymous Member

Will be alot harder, though.

A controversial donation that causes scandal thanks to liberal media coverage of it.
    Jeff Stone is a die-hard Republican and has strong support from his Republican base.

Republicans, moreso than the Dems, are known to quickly disengage from a fellow pol if his office is overshadowed by a scandal or controversy.

Just ask Sean Hannity @ Fox News.
  12. Anonymous Member

anyone know how much time before stuff starts happening in court with the lawsuits against scientology out at Gold Base?

When stuff starts coming out about forced abortions, video of him being told over and over about that wouldn't be good for his rep.
  13. Anonymous Member

There are 3 lawsuits pending in federal court involving ex-Gold Base employees. Only one of the lawsuits address forced abortions.

The cases involving Marc Headey & his wife do not.
  14. Anonymous Member

So - just for the lulz, perhaps Jewnon or Niggernon can go ram reality down Stone's throat sometime. Pity there arn't more of them (or mebe there is?)... Plenty of Faganon, but Stone doesn't seem to quite see homophobia in the same light as niggerphobia and jewphobia.
  15. Belladonna Member

16. adhocrat Member

You said a mouthfull, sir.

Really? Why? It's called free speech. Say what you think and reap the rewards and suffer the consequences.
  17. PagAnon Member

What about Liskula Cohen?
  18. crockhat Member

Stone is saying things about Anonymous as a group, not about a particular person. Therein lies the problem. Anonymous is not a race or a colour or an ethnic origin etc.
  19. Anonymous Member

I personally think that Stone should be the target of a smear campaign himself.

DidJeffStoneRapeAndMurderATeenageGirlIn1990.com
  20. PagAnon Member

and because of the nature of Anonymous, his claims are at once true and unfounded. amirite?
  21. adhocrat Member

OK, I'll bite. What about her? Pretty much everyone with sense thinks she's gone too far.

Now you're catching on.

Precisely.

Not to get all moralfag but free speech means the bad guys can say nasty and naughty things and that's just the way it is. And after all, where did goatse originate?
  22. PagAnon Member

My bowels. and I'm not entirely sure atm where I am going with the Liskula Cohen stuff. my mind will be back shortly.
  23. Antagone Member

Hmmm. Isn't Anonymous international? Dunno about anyone else but I'm not happy to be labelled in such a manner by an American politician - maybe us non-USfags should start complaining.
  24. AmandaT21 Member

I second that motion..With a VENGENCE!
  25. Anonymous Member

Re: my idea about a smear campaign ala the current Beck smear campaign - while some might think that all it will do is prove to Stone in his mind that we are internet terrorists, it will also have the effect of showing him first-hand what unfounded allegations from unknown sources can have.

Riverside anons have tried to do things properly, and sadly, it has gotten them nowhere - primarily because Jeff Stone is a corrupt and soulless politician in the probably pay of the Scilons.

So - websites 'outing' Jeff Stone as a racist, anti-islamic and homophobic bigot????
  26. Optimisticate Member

Unfortunately for him, and thanks to the melting pot that the US has been, I have both as well as anglo and portugese mixed in. Being an ethnic mix has never been something I've used for battle. He wants to keep using scientology's little made up handbook, he can deal with the consequences.

I only have the capability to write letters and emails, but there is no limit as to who or how many recipients there are and I can use MY freedom of speech to ensure that most of the members of every level of government in California is notified about his questionable use of "facts". He has yet to realize what happens when the anonymous hornet's nest is poked. It's not the same thing as scientology's, it's worse.
  27. Belladonna Member

Go baby! I did some poking of my own regarding this ridiculous quote of Stone's.
  28. crockhat Member

Exactly. He can claim the worst elements of anonymous belong to group as whole. Similarly, you could also claim the best aspects belong to the whole group. Neither would be true.
  29. Re: Riverside County protest boundary ordinance remains intact

Wrong. Claire Headley's does too.
  30. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Wouldn't be too far of a stretch. EVERY campaign has "anonymous donors".

Next time anyone speaks at the board meetings, let him know that the members of anon have contributed to his campaign.

Ask him since anon is such a hate group, why accept anon contributions?
  31. Anonymous Member

Aside from AO, and some weird guy with green backpack i was the only one under 30 that went, and spoke

I think i need to start recruiting
  32. Anonymous Member

The Scientology property which houses the "Gold Post" was originally owned by a man named Harvey Ermerson, who belonged to the "criminal core" of the Church of Scientology.He specialized in mail fraud. I used to go horseback riding there, in the 50's. He is now deceased.Just thought it was an interesting bit of trivia,which can be verified by a deed search. The Church of Scientology took it over long before he died,since members,in reality own nothing....it all belongs to this very criminal org.
  33. muldrake Member

Vague language like "they" wouldn't give any single person standing to sue unless it somehow clearly referred to that person specifically. If you could get past that, though, statements made during legislative sessions are absolutely immune from defamation liability.

I suppose someone could say: "I invite you to step outside, Jeff, and say that I'm an anti-Semite and a racist, so I can sue you for libel." Unless they're going to go through with it if he does, it's just empty bluster, though.
  34. xenubarb Member

He's running for senator. Guarantee it will not end well for him, will waste thousands of other people's dollars, and finish up in a Condition of Fail.

His words will come back to bite him, as well as the human rights violations he has allowed Scientology to perpetrate on his patch.

Anonymous will deliver!
  35. RightOn Member

I wonder where the property line would be 30ft away from Stones residence?
    Would it be in the middle of the street? Has anyone checked?
  36. xenubarb Member

The shithead lives in a gated community, so I'm sure it's not a problem, as we wouldn't be allowed in.
  37. Anonymous Member

hmmmm ........... A big Jeff Stone protest 30 feet from his house? hmmmm ...........
  38. RightOn Member

ahhhh. oh well. :(
    perhaps people can actually show a number of different residences on different streets in the area and where 30 ft from a residence actually ends up.
  39. Anonymous Member

when are the senate elections going to start ?
  40. Anonymous Member

How about 30 feet from the gate?