Customize

Riverside County Activists call for Investigations of INT Base Abuses

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by avbb, Dec 17, 2009.

1. avbb Member

Riverside County Activists call for Investigations of INT Base Abuses

From ESMB

Riverside County Activists call for Investigations of INT Base Abuses - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  2. _You_ Member

Re: Riverside County Activists call for Investigations of INT Base Abuses

About time, if it's for real.
  3. JMBrandon Member

I believe we may have a win...
    a very epic win...

Bracing for epic win and holding a bottle for emergency bladder evacuation.
  4. themadhair Member

Dox or STFU.
  5. CantPickaName Member

I will wait and see and hope for the best
  6. Re: Riverside County Activists call for Investigations of INT Base Abuses

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢
  7. RightOn Member

ooohhhhh pleeeeeeaase tell me this is for real?
    my nips are hard
  8. _You_ Member

..........fingers crossed........pleeeese be true.....
  9. Anon123456 Member

since when is esmb our source for news on investigations? im hopeful but skeptical
  10. lokimotion Member

Should share this with the non-Co$ based human rights groups in Nashville, they're getting cozy with the Scilons lately. Sow some doubt, reap the rewards.
  11. _You_ Member

There is a reason why it is posted on ESMB... lrn2doxorgtfo
  12. _You_ Member

Human rights advocates asking for investigation.

How many times over the years have authorities been asked to investigate Gold?

Sorry, but meh.
  13. _You_ Member

ESMB is full of moonbats, dox or gtfo
  14. _You_ Member

THIS.
  15. RightOn Member

DUH!
    hey, I know... but of course I wish it to be true.
    and my nips did get hard.
    Sorry no dox on that, you will just have to take my word
  16. mongrel Member

Something seems to be missing from my pasta. Oh... I know what it is. No fucking sauce!!!!!!11

There's an appropriate place on this forum for your nip dox. It's the same place where this moonbat thread should be.
  17. Vir Member

Investigations by whom? If it's the law enforcement agencies mentioned in the first paragraph, then great - but it could just mean that somebody are privately investigating. If the roles were reversed, it would just mean that OSA put out a press release saying they were investigating - making it sound ominous when it isn't.

Of course we know about the abuses from media report and dox already, but this read statement reads like non-news until we know what kind of investigation is being referred to.

By the way, I like this one:
    Anonymous supports Blue Heart Campaign Against Human Trafficking
  18. Ersatz Global Moderator

This is not the first call for investigation. When someone actually answers the call to investigate I will celebrate.

Until then, meh
  19. _You_ Member

Warning to mods, moonbattery and speculation ahead. It will be presented in the form of a question in hope of avoiding an infraction.

Does this sound like AO or AGP or what?
  20. TinyDancer Member

No, it sounds like neither of them. But it sounds to me like an Anon Press release. Why would an "activist" make it known via a blog if it were really going to be published somewhere?

The statement is without any significance until it is published by a reputable media outlet.
  21. anonhuff Member

/r mod op edit WARNING UNCONFIRMED POSSIBLE MOONBATTERY AHEAD thanks in advance bye
  22. RightOn Member

Oh you....
  23. _You_ Member

It's speculation. I have spoken to reps at the Riverside County Sheriffs Department and the now former police chief of San Jacinto Kevin Vest in the past about Gold Base and have been informed that the authorities will only investigate crimes & abuses at Gold Base IF there are complaints filed by "employees" of the base that have left recently.

If the authorities were to respond to a call from a bruised & bloodied Gold Base resident who just escaped the encampment and claimed to have been beaten while escaping, then that certainly would open the doors for a wider investigation.

Anything else is boasting and speculation. I recall ex-Scios like Lawrence Wollersheim, Gerry Armstrong & others routinely boasting about huge investigations that would soon occur that would lead to arrests of top Scientologist and effectively turn Scientology on its ear - over a decade ago... nothing of the sort occurred.

Until we observe cold hard facts that real investigations are taking place, I wouldn't get all jacked up over nothing. People like Aaron Saxton get all jacked up that they have the information that can shut Scientology down, but as he has seen & learned, unless the police authorities and those with some hard-hitting political influence are willing to do something concrete about Scientology, all his facts and enthusiasm are worthless.

It takes alot more than one brave soul like Mr. Xenaphon to sink the Scientology boat.
  24. Anon123456 Member

hear that exes?
  25. JMBrandon Member

Think maybe the ongoing Headly case would have anything to do with it-- if its happening?
    That's all about human trafficking, forced labor, etc, if I recall.
    Granted, I dunno for sure... just sayin'...
  26. _You_ Member

Well if there is an investigation there will be people who have worked at Gold base questioned, has anybody been talked to by any law enforcement ?

Bueller ?
    Bueller ??
    Bueller ???
  27. determu Member

i won't confirm anything

but

yeah something brewing
  28. eddieVroom Member

By who?
  29. _You_ Member

Oh. OK, nothing to see here? We should all go home now?

Sorry but this is how it happens, it starts... it slows... it starts again and again and again. Each time the movement to stop the cult is more powerful, each time with more history, more facts, more documentation, more eyewitnesses and sadly more victims.
    It's unlikely that the collapse of the cult will happen in one swell foop. It will happen in bits and pieces. Nothing good happens fast.
    Taken one by each, setbacks followed by minor victories, it may be somewhat unsatisfying to some.
    Taken as a whole, over time, it will be a great achievement have been a part of helping to stop the cancer of abuses to women and children and humanity at the hands of scientologists.

Finish it.
  30. BigBeard Member

Riverside BOS has been less than responsive when this has been brought up at weekly meetings, Sheriffs Dept has been less than responsive - in fact down right cozy with $cilons in the past, and FBI has been "gathering information" for years with no action.

So why are we now supposed to believe there's been a complete turn around by these folks, with investigations 'in progress' now???

As much as I would like to believe this, until there's something a bit more concrete to go on, I have to take this announcement as a lot of wishful thinking.

BigBeard
  31. determu Member

than do tell, which entity do we turn too?
  32. Smurf Member

With all due respect, some of us has been at this alot longer than you have and have plenty of experience and stories dealing with apathetic politicians and community leaders whose roles include preserving the public trust and assuring the safety & welfare of ALL of its cirizens.. but fall far short when it comes to the cult of Scientology.
  33. determu Member

with all the respect in the world

smurf my dear sir you are correct, you have been at this a long ass time

But my question still stands

To which entity do we turn to? what department do we work on?

my good Sir if you say "determu we need to contact and work with _______"

than I shall!
  34. Smurf Member

The point of my post was not to criticize or question your intent, but to be mindful of the cold hard facts regarding the existing apathy among agencies when it comes to investigating Scientology.

The cult has been very clever - and they know it - when it came to investing millions of dollars in using legal means & private eyes in harassing, threatening & intimidating people & entities. Many agencies are fearful of bad press & law suits if they take on the cult.

Graham Berry, myself & others have visited with the FBI and the DOJ and have, basically, been shown the exit door. One of the reasons we've received is that agencies don't have the funds in their operating budgets to take on something big like Scientology.

If you feel impressed to call upon police agencies and politicians to investigate the cult, then feel free to do so. But, be mindful that there have been many before you - ex-Scilons like myself and other well-meaning critics who came to the conclusion that calling upon agencies to act was as meaningful as talking to a brick wall.

Given the immense aura of apathy, I fear it's going to take another Jonestown or Waco-like incident to wake the authorities up...
  35. determu Member

understood

If it costs my my job, my ties with my family, even my freedom

I'll do whatever i can legally to make sure that this is brought forward

But to be honest i'm just one jackoff without others, without support. I will not succeed
  36. _You_ Member

I don't see the point of the OP. Is it a press release or what's the purpose?

Miscavige is just a cultie he holds no rank, the Sea Org is just garbage full of wannabes.
  37. _You_ Member

Smurf,

It is a sad world we live in when the authorities are too afraid of potential repercusions for targeting crime groups.

I wonder what Obama would say about that.
  38. JMBrandon Member

Hoorah.
  39. _You_ Member

When exactly were you shown the door smurf ? Recently ?

Jonestown and Waco were both the direct result of government involvement and is probably something that the government fears would happen if they tried to storm the place.
  40. anonymous1312 Member

That last line likely came from someone being told "we are looking in to it".

While I hope for more substance I hope you will excuse my lack of excitement.