Customize

Riverside BOS Oct 6

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by avbb, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Herro Member

Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

Lol no. Wow.
  2. Anonymous Member

You have done way more than 89.9% on this board has done....And you have done a good job!
  3. Smurf Member

No, Lothar, you are fucking wrong!!. Under California Penal Code, a citizen's arrest is a formal arrest by a citizen who has no official government authority to make such an arrest as an agent of the government. The Code gives any citizen the right to make a citizen's arrest of another citizen if an offense was committed or attempted in the citizen's presence.

AO cited the reasons why he was executing the citizen's arrest and knowing AO's prior lack of knowledge of state & federal statutes, I have no doubt that his attorney was involved in prompting which statutes to cite before the Board of Supervisors before calling for Stone's arrest.

Second, I never claimed Fausto collaborated with Fausto. I stated that Jeff Stone is a corrupt public official and that Riverside County has a long history of collusion between public officials and law enforcement.

You might want to invest in some reading glasses before you spew next time.
  4. Anonymous Member

determu, you weren't the only anon there. However, some of them wanted to remain anonymous.
  5. Anonymous Member

And BTW if it wasn't for AO being a complete idiot last year and falling into an obvious trap set up by DM and crew there wouldn't have been an excuse for 884 to begin with. Do yourself a favor and actually go read the original threads on how this all got started. AO had a lot of support at the beginning. It is due to his own douchebag agenda and telling everyone on this site they are doing it wrong that he was perma banned.
  6. i'mglib Member

Here's my take on the events today.

Ok, maybe AO comes off like that crazy gadfly that goes to city council meetings for years and acts crazy or is a pest, and the city council just sort of figures he's a kook.

But the thing is, say AO is that kook. At the end of the day, it still makes Stone look bad. Why does he have this kook dogging him? Why isn't the kook dogging the others? At the very least, doesn't Stone have enough sense to know how to deal with someone like this? How does Stone keep pulling this guy's chain week after week? It's not happening to the others.

So, in my opinion, how AO comes off is irrelevant. If Stone looks bad, that's a good thing.
  7. lothar Member

If this citizen arrest is automatic and must be enforced no matter what.. don't you think some mentally ill people or even lulzfags would have the Governator arrested. What about your ex-wife just to throw her in jail for a weekend. How about Obama when visiting the state. Gee, why do I never hear of this on the news? Must be because everyone is corrupt.
  8. Anonymous Member

For anyone speaking in public that wants to fail less. His name is not "Mr. Fausto"

Also, people should quit referring to AO as "Mr AO" or "AnonOrange" or whatever in public. Hell they call him to the podium by his name. ChokeOnOrange sounds better. (Are furries into S&M?)
  9. Anonymous Member

By pushing the 884 agenda, the creators of 884 have given us something current to fight against. So the creation of 884 was a win for us. We have been able to continue to protest GOLD, and it has brought us many wins, from KESQ coverage to defining property lines of Gold Base, we have had 2 false arrests undoubtedly and likely 3 or more. All of them brought a lot of attention to Scientology's abuses . (and Tommy Davis admitted that the Xenu story was an official church teaching on the news.)

If telling people they are doing it wrong can get you perma banned herro would be gone by now. AO simply added the straw that broke the camels back when he was perma banned.
  10. Smurf Member

You're a retard and I don't have an ex-wife.
  11. Anonymous Member

Hey AO, if you are serious about this "felony" Stone is guilty of, why don't you man up and go to Stone's house as allowed by CA penal code. CHAPTER 5. ARREST, BY WHOM AND HOW MADE - Sections 833-851.90 - California Penal Code - California Code :: Justia

12. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

I went to today's RivCo Supes meeting for no other reason than to watch firsthand Jeff Stone's reaction to...well...all that went down today.

And, after having watched firsthand all that went down today, my opinion of Jeff Stone remains unchanged.

Jeff Stone is a dick.

14. Anonymous Member

mcrb6o.jpg
  15. Anonymous Member

I am pretty sure the poster was speaking in generalities and not speaking specifically about you.
  16. Anonymous Member

Karl Rove is free from citizen arrest to this very day.
  17. Anonymous Member

He was using the "royal" you, stop being such a literal dumbass.
  18. Anonymous Member

Did you witness Karl Rove commit a crime ?
  19. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

Some of you may hate AO because of his general faggotry.

Some of you may hate AO because he's a douchbag.

Some of you may hate AO because of shit he did to anons in retaliation to stupid anon shit in the past*.

...but right now he not, REPEAT: NOT, being a useless faggot. At the worst, for us, he's a distraction, drawing OSA's attention (away from YOU, I might add...), draining cash for their legal shenanigans, and (in this case, specificly) squandering political juice, which have always been the fucking lifeblood that cult needs to survive. Period.

...and that's only if this none of his current (non-public) OPs pan out. I'm not leaderfagging and saying "don't make fun of AO blahblah" because he IS a douchebag, but fuck man, he's getting shit done, even if it's only by BEING a douchebag.

Also: you'd be in agreement with herro, and if that's the case, what kind of fucking retard are you anyway?!

Also: cocks

*I'm not saying that (counter-)retaliation isn't deserved here, but there's a time and a place for everything, you impatient twats.
  20. Sam Urai Member

The jury is still (quite literally) out on this one. I'm not sure how you can gather that from the video or whatever, but the burden of proof is on the scifags for this one and I'm really not sure they have a case at this point.

My guess is even they don't think it's that strong because the DA had previously been willing to to drop the trespass charge in exchange for a plea.

This charge has been dropped, it's not even part of the case against AO at this point.

It's a good question as to why, especially considering that the biting was the only charge that was a felony and that AO admitted to. Why would the scifags (and I believe the DA is simply echoing their wishes in terms of how they're proceeding on the case) give up the strongest part of their case? Because they're nice all of sudden? Doubtful. I think it's more likely because prosecuting that charge would have forced the issue of the amount of force used by the guards and whether AO acted in self defense. The lawyers advising the Church probably told them the potential for this charge to end up biting (pun intended) them on the ass was too great.

You might want to keep that bottle of Dom on ice just a little bit longer. BTW, even if AO is found guilty, I doubt he would go to jail over this. Midomeaner trespass is a pretty bs charge; the judge could conceivably sentence AO to time served (which at this point is a fairly considerable amount).
  21. Sam Urai Member

I lol'd.
  22. lothar Member

While I agree with you and normally I couldn't imagine a conviction if all the "lost" evidence stuff is true. I can't help but think that you don't piss off an entire local govt from judges to ex-cops (failbond guy) to DAs office andn Supes and not get screwed. Whether is it corrupt and unjust etc. it is a fact of the real world that this stuff happens.
  23. Sam Urai Member

Well, we know the "lost" evidence is true because that information came from the DA who was handling the evidence.

You're assuming an awful lot. First off, the DA has to convince a jury beyond a reasonable doubt that AO was trespassing. Then a judge has to decide to throw the book at AO over this.

No doubt Rivco is corrupt. But corrupt officials also have to choose which battles to fight. They also know that some of their actions can fall under great scrutiny.

It's easier to bribe a cop than a judge; while I've seen much evidence of the scifags doing the former in Rivco, I haven't seen any of the latter.

Truth is, AO has mainly pissed off the Church and they've retaliated through their proxies. Law enforcement there act like bored hookers servicing a john. None of them could care less about AO and would rather not feed his ego if it was up to them.
  24. Smurf Member

No U, literally.
  25. determu Member

Really?

if you weren't wearing a monkey suit, than i count two other people who were under 30
  26. Anonymous Member

I was there and posted a vid.
  27. Anonymous Member

I was not aware that anonymous had an age limit.
    Learn something new everyday.
  28. determu Member

never said there was

i noticed both of you

i remembered you from the last one i went to

and other person i didn't recognized. But seeing as you were talking to the other person i guessed you two knew each other
  29. Anonymous Member

I can see you have no idea who is posting. Which is how I like it.
  30. attackgypsy Member

Yeah, family. They're that crazy half cousin that comes around at Thanksgiving and Christmas. The one that wears a medallion of Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, a Monopoly board, and how they all relate to God.

Wait, that's MY family... Someone please just shoot me?
  31. none given Member

That is pretty much the general idea behind all of Chanology isin't it; prank, mock and annoy them to death?
  32. Krautfag Member

*coughcough*

*runs off to edit his birthdate in his passport*
  33. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Originally posted by Herro:

So how do you feel about a cop that enforces a citizens arrest for trespassing, based on the rantings of a Cult of Scientology ronbot? Should he lose his job and be slapped upside the head for being a fucking moron?

Same cops. Different standards.

Also from Herro:

Fix'd
  34. Anonymous Member

I really don't understand why he demanded a citizens arrest. His lawyer should have told him what his options where here.

There really isn't such a thing as false imprisonment in the justice system. The whole "Innocent until proven guilty" thing takes care of that. They can arrest you, and imprison you for no good reason, and make up fake charges.

I know this first hand... Once they imprison you they have to give you a bond hearing within 72 hours. If you are not given a bond hearing in a timely manner then you can try and have false imprisonment charges pressed. Even if you are innocent, and many witnesses say you are innocent a cop or a DA can lock you up in jail. The judge can set your bail to an amount they know you will not be able to pay. Then you are basically stuck in county jail until the hearing which can take quite some time.

1 month was pretty standard time for me to be locked up in jail only to have my charges dropped at the hearing. There are other's who have spent years in jail unable to pay bail; only to finally be found innocent or have the charges dropped. These people do not have a valid "False Imprisonment" claim either.
  35. AuntAnonymous Member

Exactly.

I like that people are looking for those under 30, with a sign and a mask. Makes my cult-destruction work much easier.
  36. Anonymous Member

When AO was being arraigned on the trespass & assault charges at Gold Base, the DA offered him a sweetheart plea deal which his attorney suggested AO take, saying that an other reasonable person in his shoes would accept. AO flatly refused.

I know of other incidents where his pro-bono attorney has made recommendations & suggestions regarding his personal behavior in public and toward others, and in his legal case. AO has flatly refused to abide by any of his attorney's recommendations.

In the bondsman arrest incident, his attorney advised AO to ignore Jeff Stone. If he had listened to his attorney, there would have been no incident, instead the idiot chose to do his own thing... again, only thinking about himself (as most reckless narcissists do.

If Graham Berry didn't have such a personal vendetta against Scientology, he might have dropped AO as a client long ago.
  37. Anonymous Member

True enough, although AO wouldn't have gotten his bail money back. The Bondsman company is certain to lose a large amount of business because everyone knows that "Anonymous is all a bunch of criminals". WTF was Fausto thinking giving up all the business us criminal Anon types could have provided him.

I have black listed his company and will never go to them for a bail bond.
  38. Anonymous Member

Hmmm....
    Home - Ripoff Report
    ?
  39. Sam Urai Member

If AO believes he's not guilty of trespassing then why should he take a plea deal? It's one thing for your attorney to give you advice based on what others might do, it's another thing to do what you think is the right thing.

AO has an excellent opportunity to win a significant legal victory against the cult. Graham believes he's one of the few attorneys that can and will take them on when they're in the wrong.

AO may be a pain in the ass but he also represents the best legal case against them.

Btw, if you didn't have such a vendetta against Graham, maybe you would have stopped posting long ago.
  40. Anonymous Member

I thought Anonymous was all about vendettas.