Customize

Riverside BOS Oct 6

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by avbb, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

So, anyone dug out the rules about these three-minute periods.

The supes seem very skilled at shutting down questions, which is a shame, because awkward silence (when awkward ONLY for the target) can be an extremely effective tool. The point being not to get an answer, but to expose the unwillingness or inability to provide one.

Happened to new-Anon (well done tho!!) and to the old guy. "This is your time to speak, not to ask questions" kind of thing. Well - what do the rules permit? Any reason not to wait on or push for an answer, forthcoming or otherwise?
  2. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

[IMG]

Is this what you wanted?
  3. Old Shadow Member

LOL, Mekon FTW
  4. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

If only it wasn't 1:51am and i had more time, that picture could just be wonderful!
  5. Anonymous Member

Someone should ask Jeffrey why his name is attached to so many shell companies:

* Springs Holding Corporation
    * Jeflor LLC (Jeffrey Earle Stone & Laurene Stone-Rubin)
    * Innovative Compounding LLC
    * Jeff & Lori Inc.
    * Stone Pharmacy, Inc.
    * J. Stone LLC
    * Earle J. Enterprises

He still owns this company:

* Murrieta Mail Center
    Murrieta Mail - Murrieta, California (CA) | Company Profile

His sister, who is a highly paid staff "volunteer" is listed as the President of this company:

INNOVATIVE RESPIRATORY CARE, 41538 EASTMAN DR, MURRIETA, CA, 925628007 Business Profile // 9513049530 // Chemical and Allied Products, N.E.C.

She's also listed as the director of this non-profit which hasn't filed a 2009 tax report: THIRD DISTRICT SUPERVISOR JEFFSTONES RACE FOR HUMANITY

THIRD DISTRICT SUPERVISOR JEFFSTONES RACE FOR HUMANITY - TEMECULA, CA 92591 - 40395 ODESSA DR - NonProfit/Tax Exempt Organization

A former company co-owned by Jeff Stone & his 1st wife:

California Secretary of State - California Business Search - Corporation Search Results
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

Front groups? Who else do we know that has lots of front groups? HMMMMMMMMM?
  7. Anonynamefag Member

Ooh! Ooh! I know! Let me answer this one!
  8. xenubarb Member

He didn't have time. Hadda put on his body armor, badge, belt and all. Had to spend the time getting fagged up so he could look tough arresting a dangerous protester on camera.

Who has time for paperwork when you're worried about your appearance?
  9. Anonymous Member

Hitler!
  10. Anonymous Member

touché

I move to dismiss :)
  11. Anonymous Member

I wonder what plans Jeff Stone has in store for AO at the next Board meeting...

Am really curious whether the "closed session" at the end of the public comments had anything to do with AO's demanding that Stone be arrested...
  12. xenubarb Member

I happen to know you cheat at cards.

With one of your many dicks.

You people make Scientologists look ethical. Just sayin...
  13. Anonymous Member

AO's criminal trial is in 3 weeks. I wonder if he'll invite Jeff Stone to a front row seat?
  14. Vir Member

They go into closed session in order to discuss court cases, negotiations, and other things which have a legitimate need for confidentiality. They might have talked aobut AO, but I think it's more likely that they talked about that in private rather than on the record.
  15. Herro Member

Did you seriously think stone would get arrested? Seriously dude.

Why, so they can laugh at AO making an ass out of himself?

police don't have to arrest anybody.

Oh please smurf. First of all, you have absolutely no evidence to support that claim. Second of all, there is no reason to believe that Stone had anybody detained. Any cop that enforces a citizens arrest for kidnapping, based upon the rantings of a french Canadian furry attention whore should lose his job and be slapped upside the head for being a fucking moron.

Reading that delightful cartoon thread and then reading through this really illustrates how bad things have gotten. What is most surprising and amusing in a pitiful sort of way is that you people in this thread don't seem to realize that all AO did today was once again make an ass out of himself. He sounds like a deranged lunatic ranting about kidnapping conspiracies and demanding governmental officials be arrested for absolutely nothing. He's circling the drain and you people just seem to gleefully want to go along for the ride. Take a step back and think about how AO looks to an outside observer. Then realize just how far you've fallen from sanity.
  16. Anonymous Member

them's fightin words
  17. A.Non Hubbard Member

With a mouth like that one of these days AO is going to get punched by Buzz Aldrin.
  18. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

That old dude rox, persistent, busts Douchebag Stone's ballz week in and week out for not answering his questions, i enjoyed the rest of his time, bow your head in shame, Mr. Stone. lol
  19. Anonymous Member

No, and I think they wanted their '1,2,3 arrest your boss' tactic to fail. I think they wanted to go on record showing that citizens arrests, particularly the ones like AO and the two Marks have been subjected to are not normally taken seriously in Riverside county.

I never tire of it.

First they wouldn't have been arresting him AO would have. Second sometimes they are required to take people into custody. For example when Mark Bunker was being arrested for trespassing on the public street. The deputy had no choice but to take him into custody after the citizen's arrest. Deputy Cartman even came out and apologized to WBM and explained why he had to do what he did.

Seriously, do you have asperger's syndrome? you take things so literally, and have no sense of humor. I am not saying smurf doesn't get excited, but - well my argument on this part is weak, I'll just stick with the A.S. question.
  20. RightOn Member

Stone only bows I mean bobs his head down for the cult
  21. RaddaRadda Member

Video finally up.

This shows the three speakers discussing the bail bonds issue.
    As the official feed would show the speaker, I concentrated on the board members when possible to see any facial expressions.

I give this to you free of charge and with no ling to a paypal account.

I won't make some snarky editorial content upon the players in today's entertainment....I shall leave that to the gentle WWP reader.

22. RightOn Member

Stone=
    Maximus Dorkus Corruptus
  23. Smurf Member

Sorry to bust your bubble Scilon Babe, but there is alot of evidence to show collusion between city & police officials in Riverside County.. not that YOU would be objective enough to consider it. So make yourself useful. Jump off a freeway overpass for the lulz.

There are laws regarding citizen's arrests in California. The deputies at the Board meeting did not feel compelled to follow AO's instructions... whether AO had a legitimate claim to do that would be decided by the court.
  24. Herro Member

I know the history. Especially with the native american populations there. Any proof it extends to scientology?
  25. Anonymous Member

The lack of movement from the sheriffs when AO makes his citizen's arrest is priceless.
  26. Anonymous Member

Quick review of the conversation herro shows YOU brought scientology into the conversation between the two of you.
  27. Old Shadow Member

This, but also rather shocking. That two officers of the law heard a citizen demand to make a citizen's arrest and DID NOTHING....

To go back to my point that I think Stone's political opponents should be sent footage of AGP and AO's portions of the meeting, consider the following:

*Political candidates love ANY kind of dirt on their opponents, no matter how trivial it may or may not seem

*If you fling enough shit, some sticks

*Combine footage of AO's arrest with documented facts surrounding that event, the donation made to Stone etc, and any other party could easily come to the same conclusions we have, or not. But once those suggestions are made, Stone will have to work to deny it.

*There is a lot of stuff covering corruption in Riverside under Stone. Again, once that's out therem, it's up to him to disprove it.

*Video footage of a citizen demanding Jeff Stone be placed under citizen's arrest. That is a goldmine. It doesn't matter that the arrest never took place, the fact is you have VIDEO of someone actually STANDING UP AT A SUPERVISOR'S MEETING AND SAYING "ARREST THAT GUY." Yeah, maybe AO does come off as mad. But with careful editing and spin on that, hell if they only used that one line where AO demands the arrest, Stone would have to work to discredit AO.

*Officers of the law failing to act when a citizen demands they place someone under citizen's arrest. Surely the smart thing would have been to go through the motions, arrest him, then dismiss it later because the allegations didn't bear enough weight.

Do you see what I'm getting at? This stuff, in the hands of Stone's opponents, will cause more work and more worry for Stone, and will damage his credibility, regardless of how much is genuine and how much is just a crazy attention whore's ramblings.
  28. Anonymous Member

I just wanted to add, while in the chamber itself...there was no indication that feed went out at all. I only found out by looking at the posts in this thread.
  29. Sponge Member

Do their chairs get lower when AO comes on? lol.

Some good seething and "wish I was somewhere else" reaction shots there. Bill Luna gives the camera quite the death stare at 6:22

I wonder what the sherrif was talking to AO about whilst he was sat in the audience before it was his turn.
  30. Herro Member

Your entire rant hinges around AO demmanding that stone be arrested yet you fail to realize that any nut job can stand up and demand that stone be arrested. It means nothing.
  31. Anonymous Member

There are a lot of other things that Stone's opposition can use to beat him up. If Stone's opponents used this it would be much easier for him to point and say "Hey look, this guy thinks this complete nut job has a good idea. Do you really want him in office?" (aka political suicide for the wrong side).
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

34. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

"Kneels" is probably the proper term.
  35. FreakE420 Member

040527_bozo1_vmed_7a_widec.jpg.gif

321a.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

I agree
  37. lothar Member

Smurf, you are fucking wrong. The police don't have to citizen arrest anyone unless there is a reason, like a citizen witnessed a crime. Considering AO only vaguely cites some criminal conspiracy laws, no one is going to perform a citizens arrest and AO would be screwed if they did.

There is zero proof Stone collaborated with Fausto. It appears Fausto did this on his own, or maybe, possibly someone else there told Fausto who the nutjobs are that were bothering Stone. Please show me on the video where Stone said anything or even gestured to Fausto anything about AO.

The fact is that AO shoulda kept his mouth shut until criminal charges are dealt with. Since he obviously could care less about his freedom, he is welcome to bring whatever hurt upon himself he wants to. He is guilty of trespass (physically), he is guilty of not leaving when told to, he is guilty of biting someone (might be justified if he thought he was being killed). Fausto broke the law, if only in paperwork and police notification. There is no law you can point to regarding Fausto not being able to revoke his bail. AO is an idiot if he thinks he can citizen arrest Stone or that Stone can be proven to have anything to do with his bail revoking. (Also, it is not false "arrest" or even citizens arrest performed on AO)

AO and AGP are loser faggots that keep using the term "Anonymous" and even some bullshit about the internet is "scary". These two faggots were never "anonymous" from day one. One is interested in money, the other is a complete failfag that will be going to jail.
  38. determu Member

I went, Mr.AO went, angry gay pope went

I asked everyone yesterday if they wanted to add something to my 3 minutes... did you?

If not than sit down and eat your chicken nuggets

Mr.AO wants attention, Angry gay pope wants attention

But with all there problems they are still helping out

Everyone is here for one reason... to stop Scientology crimes that have gone unpunished for far too long.

I don't like that they tried to arrest Jeff Stone... but they did what they though would get attention. and what they though was right.

And with the new thing Mr. AO and Mr. berry have in the woodwork's who knows what could happen.

AO isn't anonymous, Angry gay pope isn't anonymous
    but they are with the same cause.

But from where i stand they seem to be family... perhaps a half cousin but they are still family
  39. Anonymous Member

Wow.

LURK MOAR
  40. Smurf Member

None that you'd care to hear about.