Customize

Riverside BOS Oct 6

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by avbb, Oct 6, 2009.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

Ahhhhh yes... I'm sure you are right.

It's all just a mildly amusing floor show, to him. For now, anyway.
  2. Anonymous Member

LOL "I want to place that person under Citizen's Arrest. Please proceed...........................................O.K., I guess I'll just have to wait....................."
  3. timthephoto Member

should have been saying that "anyone else would be arrested and jailed, except mr stone because he's such a crook - for the record"
  4. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

Im not from the USA, however is it not against the law that if a citizen of the USA places someone under arrest and a police offer doesn't respond is that not against USA law?

Someone more in tune with USA law may want to check up on that, could cause a BIG shit storm ;)

EDIT: Found this :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32976712/ns/local_news-billings_mt/

I will continue to look :)
  5. Smurf Member

Obviously, not when the law enforcement is acting in collusion with county officials which seems to be what's going on in Riverside County. AO knew he wasn't going to get Jeff Stone arrested... the cops are in bed with Jeff Stone & the other board members.

And Tavaglione has a long reputation for having his tongue up Stone's ass. It's one big party of corrupt officials there.
  6. xenubarb Member

I was thinkin Centauri...
  7. Anonymous Member

9fphfr.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

If nothing else I believe it was intended to show bias on the part of the county sheriffs dept. we have video of a chick pointing to the two marks and having them arrested with out citing any laws, but when laws are cited and not enforced in our favor it makes it appear that there is a bias against us. Not to mention AO was citizen arrested as well.
  9. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

If you ment yes it is illegal, then we must be able to send this video higher etc and get it out and cause a political shit storm :)
  10. xenubarb Member

Yep. Now are problem is finding someone in a good position to give a rat's ass about it. Remember, Riverside corruption is very entrenched. I half expect to see Boss Hogg lounging around the BOS meetings.

Or Boss Tweed...anyone up for some political cartoonery? Nast lampooned Boss Tweed into the dirt.
    Maybe time for Round II for Boss Stone.
  11. Vir Member

fa7qsj.jpg
  12. Old Shadow Member

Wrong race, you asshole, that's a Minbari....although I see what you're getting at.

DOING IT RIGHT...+10 internets
  13. mnql1 Member

The video excerpt below is not about Scientology, but it was another intense moment at today's Board of Supervisors meeting. The speaker is Robert Mabee, who has for more than a year been warning of a flood risk in Supervisor Jeff Stone's district.

http://bosvideo.co.riverside.ca.us/ppportal/agenda/webcast.aspx
    Find 10/6/2009, duration 2 hr 22 min.
    1:04:56 - 1:09:06

14. Anonymous Member

A. I was making that BEFORE anyone mentioned Centauri
    B. I know it is a Minbari, tard.
    C. NO U
  15. Sponge Member

snapshot20091006202325b.jpg
  16. Old Shadow Member

In addition to having AO arrested, this week Jeff Stone planted moonshine in the General Lee AND made the Duke boys lose the County race. PROVE ME WRONG.
  17. Anonymous Member

I will LOL if AO keeps up this citizens arrest nonsense. I'm assuming he never spoke to his counsel about such a thing. Can you imagine the damages if AO did get Stone arrested for a citizens arrest. LOL.. I guess he doesn't have any money to lose, but boy would AO get raep'd.

He can't prove a conspiracy, let alone any crimes that were committed.

By the way, the reason Fausto had to go back to his office is that he is required by law under the "Bounty Hunter laws" to have paperwork to revoke a bailbond. I think the local media could be interested in Fausto breaking the law in this case because the Bounty Hunter laws are set to expire. I'm not sure if the legislature is going to renew or extend them.
  18. Anonymous Member

The evidence you suggest needed would be to convict not arrest.

And if that is the case, Fausto should have gone to get the documents before he took AO into custody not after, he would have had at least 6 hrs to so, because he must call in that he is revoking bail and wait 6 hrs before he tries to apprehend AO.
  19. TomVorm Member

Legally justified or not, the style and content of the testimony delivered today,
    is enough for any independent third party to justifiably disavow any factual claim made.

The speakers just assumed that anyone listening would have interest in their topic and would be unusually motivated, enough to follow the disjointed statements that were presented, and that they would also adopt a sense of dramatic urgency (that a request for an arrested of a sitting government official has).

The proper remedy for a claim of kidnapping is a police report. Instead, the video from this meeting contains so much incoherence that it could be used against the speakers, to prejudice a jury (in their respective criminal trials).
  20. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

I <3 Mr Mabee
  21. Sponge Member

22. Anonymous Member

The evidence suggested would be to stave off a massive wrongful arrest, defamation, etc. lawsuit for having Stone falsely arrested. I have no doubt Fausto is guilty of a misdemeanor.

I cannot see how any reasonable person can claim from that video that Fausto colluded with Stone. It just never happened. Now one of Stone's aides might have been outside and said to Fausto, "ya that guy is this creepy Choquette guy" and explained the situation, but Stone never did. But that is all hearsay since no one witnessed or filmed it.
  23. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

I did not hear any evidence otherwise
  24. Anonymous Member

What are the rumors about Jeff Stone raping and murdering a deaf girl? I personally don't think he did it, but why won't he respond to anyone who asks him questions.
  25. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

I'll just leave this here.
  26. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

I did not hear any evidence otherwise
  27. Sponge Member

Edit: Oops, I forgot the Snickers candy bar.....

28. Anonymous Member

IF you are seen talking to someone moments before they rob a bank, and it is recorded that the bank robbers are going to go back and talk to you as they drive away, do you think you are not going to be arrested and questioned ? or just asked to come in for questioning at your convenience ?
  29. Anonymous Member

This is pure speculation.
    We don't know of Jeff Stone raped and murdered a deaf girl or if he murdered her and then raped her.
  30. JMBrandon Member

is it me or did Stone get unusually(ironically) chatty during this old man's time?
    I woulda told him "Shut up, this is MY time, not yours!"
  31. anonsparrow Member

That was a power packed meeting! Comic relief and great justice! Not to mention the greater justice which hopefully ensues today's fireworks.

Well done gentlemen!
  32. Anonymous Member

If you had witnessed it you could try to have him arrested for it but if you are wrong and he did nothing of the sort, you will be reaped. It also makes no difference if she was deaf.
  33. Anonymous Member

Guessing he has no desire to go back into pharmacy:

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=36398&P_LTE_ID=775
  34. Smurf Member

Try this:

CALIFORNIA BOARD OF PHARMACY

Licensee Name: STONE JEFFREY E
    License Type: REGISTERED PHARMACIST
    License Number: 36398
    License Status: CLEAR
    Probation Terminated/Completed Definition
    Expiration Date: April 30, 2009
    Issue Date: August 13, 1981
    Address: XXXXXXX
    City: XXXXXXX
    State: CA
    Zip: 92591
    County: RIVERSIDE
    Actions: XXXX
  35. Anonymous Member

On behalf of the great Centauri Empire, I demand you retract that comment.

We would *never* stoop to such levels... We have standards to maintain! All Centauri corruption is entirely discreet and untraceable!

inb4 Narn propaganda
  36. AmNotaMouse Member

2 very important items from todays Riverside BOS meeting:

1. The woman shown walking away from the podium at 2:25 is Ann Weston and she is leading a group of Rivco citizens trying to recall Supervisor Marion Ashley. Her group also has Supervisor Jeff Stone on their radar! Also the gentleman walking to the podium at 5:59 is Gary Grant, also with the group to recall Ashley. It would be great for anons to support this group as they actually are attempting a recall right now! Stone is next on their list.

rivco BOS video:

37. AnonyMary Member

He's one persistent dude! I should help him get a report to the FBI Corruption unit. Anyone want to get me some notes on the particulars from him? Just message me with them.
  38. Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

Mekon shoop or GTFO
  39. humphrey Member

yes it doesnt work in firefox what should i do
  40. humphrey Member