Customize

Riverside BOS Oct 6

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by avbb, Oct 6, 2009.

1. TinyDancer Member

Re: Riverside BOS Oct 6

While I fully understand how frustrated and tired they are of the cult's shenanigans, if they chose knowingly to illegally arrest two citizens exercising their rights just to shut the cult up and stop their whining, then those cops not only did the wrong thing, but they exposed their department to potential lawsuits. Any cop who knowingly abuses their power to arrest an innocent protester should not be a cop. Full stop.
  2. Anonymous Member

Okay, I'm starting to get 'this' now (re the Marks)

/r/ linkage if possible. Especially WRT it being described as a citizen's arrest (they have a form for that!?) at the time.

Ta.
  3. Anonymous Member

Hey skippy, not Sunshine laws needed. Did you know campaign contribs are already online and I think already linked ITT.

Also, certain IRS 501's cannot do restricted policital activity, lobbying or PAC/candidate contributions. but there is a whole lot of political stuff they can do. CoS for the most part stays out or makes a front group for it.
  4. Anonymous Member

I'm not suggesting anything but don't those donation reports only show what he reports? Hypothetically, he could double the size of his reported mailings or hand outs and have printing/ copying done at bridge for example. He could mail all the ones he "paid" for and hand out an equal amount at events, there is no real way to track un-mailed fliers. I am not saying he is doing anything like that but just pointing to reported donations is not by any means proof that all his resources are being reported either.

Even if you are an ex that was involved in shady dealings for the cult you don't know everything they do and do not do. It is not productive to suggest that they are doing things like I speculated about above with out dox but you can't say they don't do them either. So it is best that we only deal with what we know.
  5. Anonymous Member

STFU.. Yes, a politician *could* break the law and hide campaign expenses. It has nothing to do with Scientology other then you say they have a publishing arm (not at Gold Base, btw)

So wtf does "FOIA" have to do with any fucking thing?? You gonna discover illegal campaign expenditures with a FOIA? lol, you do realize it mostly only applies to govt held "records" ( or loosely with entities doing business with govt offices)

This is 100% fail speculation.

Hypothetically, he could have built a space ship at the place they build movie sets and be exploring the Venus re-en-theta-ing station.
  6. fitch2000 Member

What is needed imo, is his other financial records, dude owns possibly 8(?) businesses, has trust funds and likes to dabble in real estate....
  7. fitch2000 Member

I believe one of Stone's businesses had the word Mail in it, not sure if it is still operating or not tho, might be something to check out.
  8. Anonymous Member

Annual Statement of Economic Interests Filing Season

By FPPC Technical Assistance Division Staff

Filing officers and filing officials: As a new year begins, so, too, begins a new filing season for Form 700s, the annual statements of economic interests (SEIs).

............ Due April 2, 2007 (April 1 is a Sunday, so the deadline is extended):
    County Supervisor
    District Attorney
    County Counsel
    County Treasurer
    County Chief Administrative Officer
    County Planning Commissioner
    Member of City Council
    Mayor
    City Manager
    City Attorney
    City Treasurer
    City Chief Administrative Officer
    City Planning Commissioner
    County and City Public Officials Who Manage Public Investments must also file by April 2; however, SEIs from these filers are not forwarded to FPPC

December 2006 FPPC Bulletin
  9. Anonymous Member

Nice idea.

FYI anyone who goes to Riverside can get SofEI report. Does Riverside county have similar "conflict of interest code" or who is the keeper of records.

SUBMITTAL TO THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS COUNTY OF RIVERSIDE, STATE OF CALIFORNIA
    SUBJECT: Approval of the Conflict of Interest Code for the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Recreation and Park District

google "site:nf4.netfile.com inurl:pub_doc"
    NETFILE
    California Secretary of State - CalAccess
  10. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ugh, who let a board meeting in here?
  11. xenubarb Member

It'd be cool to get that hand grenade/machine gun footage with DM's voice talking about identifying the psych's supply lines and destroying them, juxtaposed with the president of the American Psychiatric Association's statement that they're the only branch of medicine with its own hate group.
  12. Anonymous Member

It's not my document to leak, but rest assured that the info is correct.
  13. JMBrandon Member

Can't say this is true...
    I think I've seen reports of ALF firebombing medical research labs that had animal testing...
    ever wonder what PETA donations were going to?
    I'd say that's pretty hateful, but that's just me.
  14. xenubarb Member

I don't get your point. What does CCHR have to do with ALF or PETA?

If you haven't researched CCHR videos and print material regarding their goals for the entire mental health industry, you should.

They have, in the past, released names and addresses of psychiatrists and therapists to an audience composed mainly of ill-informed droolers and Scientology fanatics.

The right-to-lifers have done the same thing in the past, resulting in the murders of several doctors specializing in women's health care.

The Religious Freedumbwatch site does nearly the same thing to Scientology critics. Happily, our addresses are not included, or we'd have some dumbass crazy OTVIII camped outside our door at some point.

CCHR is correctly labeled a hate group. And this must extend to the parent organization, Scientology, as well. Who do you think directs all the bullshit roadshows, Industry of Death crap, and print/video material calling for the extermination of psychiatry?
  15. Zak McKracken Member

this. vvvvvvvvvvvv

Although, technically, ALF and PETA aren't against the concept of medical research.
    They oppose any research involving animal subjects (which is the most productive sort, frequently).

With better bioinformatics and modeling and simulation, the goals of the research community begin to merge with those of the animal rights kooks- though they're still quite far apart.

Between CCHR and the APA, there is no middle ground.
  16. Snake Member

17. Anonymous Member

18. Smurf Member

Sweetheart, it's clear you don't live in California. There's a shitload of cops & deputies here who should not be in uniform.

Thank God for video:

LAPD officers charged with perjury -- latimes.com
  19. Anonymous Member

You havn't been here long, have you?
  20. Anonymous Member

I think TD has already pointed out to you that is not the issue. Police corruption both real and imaginary is not an excuse to not try to take things up the standard chain of command, if that doesn't work you have to go out side the "loop".

When you felt you had been mistreated by an officer you complained and that officer was not allowed to be security at the next CoS event. Even though you hinted the entire LAPD was corrupt and in the cults pocket.

AGP and AO went to report the issue before the meeting started, they where told they needed to go across town to file the complaint. I assume they went after the meeting.
  21. eddieVroom Member

Been there, done that - it's just taking time 'cause I'm a Baritone (have been since the day my balls dropped). Lower in the spectrum and all that...

...the good news: Think Volcanic.
  22. fitch2000 Member

that would be f'ing awesome...hatemongers indeed Mr. Stone...you douchebag.
  23. Anonymous Member

Actually, I think it'd be quite fun to have an OTVIII at the bottom of my driveway, trying to be At Cause over me.

I could put some bread and milk out for him, like feeding a friendly hedgehog.

Healthier than rice and beans...
  24. Optimisticate Member

25. Skeptic1337 Member

He didn't deny it.

glenn-beck.jpg
  26. Anonymous Member

What? Jeff Stone couldn't convince the drug cartels in Columbia to finance the trip?
  27. FreakE420 Member

glenn-beck.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

Additional info on Fausto whose legal names is Frances Atilano and he is not from Columbia as AO has claimed. His family hails from the Philippines.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheriff raises campaign funds - Wednesday, March 4, 2009

By DOUGLAS QUAN
    The Press-Enterprise

Riverside County Sheriff Stanley Sniff amassed almost $100,000 in contributions within four months of forming his campaign committee in August 2008, according to campaign finance reports.

Temecula resident Melissa Lippert (Atilano), co-owner of Fausto's Bail Bonds, contributed $1,000.

Muriel Dufresne, spokeswoman for Golden Era Productions, a division of the Church of Scientology ($250). Catherine Fraser, donated an additional $600.
  29. Anonymous Member

COLOMBIA

Unless you are a troll. Then well played sir/madam.