Customize

Riverside Board of Supervisors - Nov. 24th

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by determu, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Nefarious Member

Re: Riverside Board of Supervisors - Nov. 24th

Close the window and reopen. Vid should appear

Also not sure if its been mentioned but you need to run it in Internet Explorer. I'm running IE8 id that helps
  2. Cheappassion Member

thanks!!!!!!!
  3. Cheappassion Member

Are we watching a re-broadcast????
  4. Nefarious Member

Still watching atm. Will post any irregularities. So far seems to be legit recording.
  5. AnonSac Member

Yep, I'm in IE and I've closed and opened the window a bunch of times. I'll try from scratch again.
  6. Nefarious Member

I got the audio feed to work before I managed to get the video, no idea if its relevant I was jsut clicking around till something worked. Hope that helps.
  7. _You_ Member

This happened before when AO tried to place Stone under citizen's arrest.
    But Stone knew ahead of time this was to occur (AO and AGP) told the police of their plans.)

The final saved feed was complete however.
  8. _You_ Member

I did that once. But AGP has threatened to dox me so I am declining to attend these events anymore.
  9. Sponge Member

This has happened before and it was merely because the live internet feed of the meeting cuts out seemingly dead on lunch time but as we've seen before, and in this one, the whole thing is still recorded for the archive.

BTW, the speeches on our issue start at 2h:32m:50s
  10. AnonSac Member

Thanks for trying. This has happened before where I couldn't get anything to load for a long time. I gave up and tried again a few hours later. Everything worked perfectly. Maybe there are too many people trying to view the video and the system can't handle it or something.
  11. Nefarious Member

No worries, for what its worth the vid that I'm watching now appears to be a complete version of the meeting, there have been no cuts.

And also while I'm here I'd like to say that AO gained much respect from me today, Jeff Stone just agreed to investigate Scientology for illegally grading. No idea what the hell that means though.
  12. AnonSac Member

So their system is set up to shut off at the stroke of 12:00 noon no matter what is going on in the room? That would be beyond lame for a public meeting webcast. I prefer the tinfoil.
  13. _You_ Member

Stone sounds like a slightly less-whiney Sen.Lieberman
  14. BigBeard Member

For those of us that are video impaired, WTF happened after the feed got interupted when AO started to speak?

BigBeard
  15. AnonSac Member

FYI, I just got the recording to load.
  16. Cheappassion Member

Is Lirra here today? Or just AO?
    If just, Ao...Meh...I'll do something else...
  17. determu Member

A decent BOS

However next time were going to have to plan something

AO's stuff was last minute for me

As for next week i'm working in coloration with a nice chap to make a custom video for the council.

Funny story I had to visit the restroom and as I was coming back into the riverside Board room a sheriff stopped me and started to ask questions.

Such as "what's your name?" which i refused
    And "what do you do for a living?" which i refused
    he than brought up the first candy bar incident which i never really noticed until he brought it up that it was done in a "threating manner" in which pulled it out I apologized and told him it was an "unmindful action and i did not mean for it to happen"

He gave me a funny look so I let him search me so long as he didn't open my wallet
    I got the feeling he wasn't searching for my identity but that he was making sure i wasn't going to do anything illegal or go crazy.
    I told him if he ever had suspicions about me that him or more preferably the new female blonde sheriff could search me so long as they did not ask for my identification.

P.S. should i pick a new brand of candy bars?
  18. _You_ Member

someone wanna fill the newfags in about the candybar incident? or at least tell us where we can read about it?

and /r/ pix of the new female blonde sheriff.
  19. AnonSac Member

No Lirra, but AO did a good job with his photos of illegal grading (scilons have no permit) and his accusations of the cult funneling campaign contributions through its Sea Org members, who clearly lack the financial capacity to give hundreds of dollars when they're only making $35 a week and that has to pay for everything (like makeup, LOL). He said that the cult is also funding his Senate campaign.

I am looking forward to determu's video next week.
  20. determu Member

21. i'mglib Member

I dunno about leaving candy bars. Sounds like a bad idea to me, and what's the point.

Focus on a good presentation, which will speak for itself.
  22. _You_ Member

This sounds like an issue that should be taken up with the BOS.
  23. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Dangerous candy bars?

OH SHI- !!!!

Anonymous = Nazi terrorists confirmed!
  24. determu Member

Thanks hombre for that

Puts me in a new light... Douchnozzle

it's ok, i'd rather the sheriffs be at ease with us and them knowing our circumstance

i told him clearly "i'll comply with any order you give me, but under no circumstance will i give out my name or any other information unless your charging me with something, and know if you ask me for my ID that I could be out of a job and I will be harassed by the church. so if something happens outside of my comfort level i'm out *points to running shoes*.... keep that in mind"

he told me that he just wanted to be sure that i wasn't a threat and that i was to be aware of sudden moves for his own concern

that's when i offered for him to search me

Although i was shaking a little when we were talking and i was thinking of running *which i have planned for* if he asked for my ID, i'd recommend that everyone comply with the cops up to a point.
  25. _You_ Member

TOTALLY OT, but mentioned in the video.

Just wanted to say that Julie Walls' opening remark about the troops in Afghanistan and Iraq was heartfelt, but them being there does not give us the right to free speech. We have that right as a matter of fact, but governments can restrict it through force. The military is currently not stopping an invading force that will remove our rights...so they are not actually protecting our freedom of speech rights at the moment. I know they would die to do so, I am just saying...they are in harm's way for different reasons.

/rant that I post whenever someone says a government grants rights we are born with as sentient beings. Governments can protect the rights or deny them...but they cannot grant them.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

AO has a peach? Is it orange?

Trufax.

Also worth mentioning: running from cops = begging for v&.
  27. _You_ Member

When does Lirra speak? I missed her on the vid.
  28. Sponge Member

Would have been nice to mention that there's a senator in Australia doing the kind of thing that supervisor (and wannabe senator) Jeff Stone should be doing. Might have made good footage for the Xenophon media pacakge.
  29. humphrey Member

ling plox
  30. fitch2000 Member

31. mnql1 Member

From the Nov. 24, 2009 Riverside County Board of Supervisors morning session:

http://bosvideo.co.riverside.ca.us/ppportal/agenda/webcast.aspx
    Find 11/24/2009, duration 2 hr 44 min.
    2:32:57 - 2:36:34
    2:36:32 - end

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix9-x2UjTZs"]YouTube- Scientology: Nov. 24, 2009 Jeff Stone's Changing Story + Grading at Gold Base[/ame]
  32. humphrey Member

uplol again

these dissolve my kidney stones
  33. mnql1 Member

First video re-uploaded and now available.
  34. humphrey Member

tyty
  35. _You_ Member

Looks like the pressure may be getting to Cult Ho Stone.

He looks a little rattled to me during this meeting.

Keep it up, Anons!
  36. _You_ Member

Benoit seems to have his own problems right now being linked to the San Jacinto corruption scandal.

"Inland state Sen. John J. Benoit, a soon-to-be Riverside County supervisor, received $3,600 from a bookkeeping company that was later reimbursed by a central figure in the San Jacinto corruption probe, according to a witness in the case.

State campaign-finance records show that the donation was one of three to Benoit -- all given on the same day and all for the then-election maximum of $3,600 -- from donors that authorities identify in last week's indictment as funneling contributions from developer Stephen Holgate to San Jacinto Councilman Jim Ayres and other politicians. "

Some donors to Benoit linked to San Jacinto curruption probe, documents say | Inland News | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

Also, does anyone find it strange that a state senator gives up his seat to become a Riverside County Supervisor at the same time that a Supervisor is running for the State Senate??