Customize

Riots in Ferguson, Missouri after police shoot Michael Brown

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by The Wrong Guy, Aug 10, 2014.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Operation Ferguson @OpFerguson · 5h
    Be advised most of Anonymous is about helping people. But a few of us just like to wreck shit. We are letting THEM out of their cages now.

We've a suggestion for you pissed off Ferguson people and those in power. Arrest Darren Wilson. Otherwise we're going to disrupt everything.

Don't know much about fat white racists in MO but I'm taking a wild guess the fuckers like their football. Too bad. | #NoJusticeNoFootball

protest5.jpg

Operation Ferguson @OpFerguson · 4h
    Sunday September 21 at 11:00 AM Ferguson Protest at Edward Jones Dome. There WILL be cyber disruptions to coincide. | #NoJusticeNoFootball

The No justice No Football action will be HUGE. EVERYONE go down there. Anonymous will do it's part we will wreck both teams online.

WARNING: Do NOT buy your tickets for this football game online. We may steal all the credit card data and dump it. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

If you insist on attending the football game we're targeting you should pay cash. We WILL dump any data we steal from either teams web site.

Last time we gave that warning was for the Formula One race in Bahrain. Many didn't listen and cried later when we bought pizza with their CCs.

Operation Ferguson @OpFerguson · 3h
    Look everyone it's simple. We tried being nice about this and the cops and politicians will not listen and arrest the murderer.

So now the gloves are coming off. We are going to disrupt fucking everything from the evening commute to every sports game. EVERYTHING.

We will disrupt in cyber space and the organizers will disrupt on the ground in concert and we will shut STL the fuck down. PERIOD.

And we really don't care if you like it. And if you want to call us terrorists we can live with that you won't be the first. | #OpFerguson

Now if this makes you queasy, if it unsettles you - then I advise you to un-follow now and go back to your lives. Because this is cyber war.

We are not here to be loved. This isn't flower power Woodstock shit. This is fucking revolution pure and simple. So brace the fuck up.

Because we PROMISE you from this day forward until Darren Wilson is BOTH arrested AND convicted of MURDER we will turn STL upside down.

So we STRONGLY suggest you choose a side now and buckle the fuck up. From here on out it is going to get very ugly. DO NOT ATTEND THAT GAME.

And for all you ass licking "Heal STL" politicians and whiners, you had your fucking chance. There's been no justice now we show you no peace.

For everyone else in the world, make some popcorn and remember what we did to Steubenville, Ohio or Egypt. Enjoy the show. | #OpFerguson

And all you fucking cops in Missouri who we now know from your forum are scared shitless of us we suggest you find another line of work asap

Because we are coming for all of you, no more trying to pick and choose good ones from bad ones we are taking you all down. So quit now.

Governor Nixon, Mayor Knowles - we have special surprises in store for you mother fuckers there is NO where you can run or hide from us now.

Operation Ferguson @OpFerguson · 2h
    And to all in power in Missouri just remember as this unfolds in the next weeks and months you can stop it by ARRESTING DARREN WILSON.

We never said we were nice. We never said we were here to bring peace. Were here because you fuckers murdered that kid in cold blood.

This is the part where we show you the true power of Anonymous. You don't run dictators that have ruled 50 years out of power with flowers.

So quit fucking whining about one stupid football game just DON'T ATTEND and protest outside and you'll be fine. Otherwise take your chances.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

3. The Internet Member

Yeah Egypt. That did not work out so well because Muslim Brotherhood fuckers took over.

It’s just a football game. But this type of action sets a precedent that will make it easier for other groups to fuck with people without any accountability. Groups like the NSA, the Muslim Brotherhood, Koch Industries, and Russia.

So I really hope the FBI catches you and throws the book at you. Or if you are an FBI honeypot, I hope you are exposed as such so we can shut down entrapment ops that cause more harm than good to basic peace and order on our Internets.

The way you throw “Zionist” around out of context makes me think you are Muslim Brotherhood. Or maybe you are in some fanatical racist group in the US (not you Wrong Guy, the person connected to OpFerguson who argued with me earlier).
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The Internet Member

^I do not want to disrespect other people’s holy books. I just want to criticize what’s in them.

You know what would really suck? If the Nation of Islam hooked up with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Also, bad form ruining a fine piece of bacon.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

In Ferguson, still-boarded windows signal fears of more trouble | St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Looters who broke into John Zisser’s tire store on the first night of rioting in Ferguson cost him about $100,000 in damage and lost merchandise. That included $30,000 to replace a dozen 9-foot-tall windows and several glass doors. Zisser has restocked the tires, wheels and other goods. But he has not replaced the windows. “What’s the hurry?” he said last week. “Everyone knows it’s foolish to do anything before the grand jury comes back.”

Zisser and owners of other riot-ravaged businesses in the Ferguson area are looking toward a St. Louis County grand jury like forecasters eyeing a gathering storm. The grand jury is expected to decide in mid-October whether to indict Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson in the Aug. 9 shooting death of Michael Brown. The killing triggered nights of riots. There are widespread concerns of more violence if the grand jury doesn’t charge Wilson. Fueling tension have been declarations from protesters and some local leaders that anything less than a criminal charge will be unacceptable.

On Tuesday, Adolphus Pruitt, St. Louis head of the NAACP, spoke at a news conference in Ferguson where community activists and religious leaders demanded Wilson’s immediate arrest. “We are not going to be satisfied with a nonindictment,” Pruitt said. On Wednesday, Pruitt elaborated. “A nonindictment from St. Louis County does not have to be the final say. A second grand jury can be impaneled. There can be a subsequent federal or state investigation. We need to get that message out to the protesters between now and the grand jury’s ruling,” he said. But Pruitt also has heard the word on the street.

“If Wilson is not indicted, we are going to have our hands full in trying to maintain civility. Folks are going to go back on the street, and they are going to react to their despair, at least in the short term. That discussion is resonating, and I have heard it.” Zisser, 54, of Kirkwood, has owned and operated Zisser Tire and Auto Repair on West Florissant Avenue in Dellwood since 1987. He put the prospect of a nonindictment in blunt terms. “Everyone around here knows that if that grand jury doesn’t indict that cop, it will make the previous riots look like a cakewalk,” he said.

Continued here:
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_ae95966d-b87d-53c6-9345-7d03e0b4b8d0.html
    • Like Like x 2
  6. tinfoilhatter Member

"It’s just a football game. But this type of action sets a precedent that will make it easier for other groups to fuck with people without any accountability. Groups like the NSA, the Muslim Brotherhood, Koch Industries, and Russia."

The NFL has a lot of money, and pull. So much that if some group of kids were to piss them off, new nasty laws would be put into place to send people to jail.

The other thing, is do not give the authorities probable cause. When you post stupid violent shit, you give them probable cause to investigate.
  7. The Internet Member

Remember a while back when defense contractors were asking the Feds for permission to respond to hacking attempts on their systems with cyber attacks of their own?

Those are the guys who are going to hide behind “Anonymous” doing aggressive, illegal things. HB Gary types. Manipulative politically ambitious shits, basically.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. tinfoilhatter Member

I would not be surprised if they were on the offensive because of the Ferguson stuff. A lot of money goes into arming the police. Its a jobs program. So anything that makes people want to disarm them is going to have a lot of rich people on edge. Especially since there are people in the DOD that are pushing for fewer orders of hardware. It costs a lot of money to store surplus vehicals, guns, and equipment. IF we are not using them, and are not planning on using them, then the mentality is not to have them or order more. Congress does not like this way of thinking. But if they can not find a new market for the weapons and equipment, then a lot of people will lose their jobs.
  9. The Internet Member

Time to re-tool our weapons factories for more interesting products. Like 3D printers. And little submarines. Wouldn’t it be fun to have a submarine?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tinfoilhatter Member

a real one, or the ones that come in the cereal boxes? I loved the ones in the cereal boxes when i was little.

as for real ones, no. we have enough trouble with drunk boaters, but drunk submariners? that is just asking for trouble.
  11. nightfire Member

How about they all make those solar road panel thingies!!! yeah! Then we will have energy, and better roads... and crazy amounts of weapons.
    and while they are at it I would like a sammich!
  12. The Internet Member

I was hoping for a “less weapons” future, particularly less in the hands of cult militia movements.

The bigger the military hardware markets, the more PR to convince people that other people need shooting, the sooner the better. This will result in more shooting, followed by the shooting back.

The solar panel roads thing looks like a scam because the developers do not respond rationally to reasonable criticism. They’re more like, “conspiracy to suppress us.... what are your crimes?"
    • Like Like x 1
  13. DragonLady58 Member

The World now looks upon the USA as a fraking joke, since all the crap in Ferguson....They looked stupid....now everyone knows how the US treats its citizens....
    And we got the gumption to tell OTHER COUNTRIES -HOW- TO TREAT THEIR PEOPLE?????? YEA......RIGHT!
    ----The 1st Fraking pig that shoots by dog, lets just say it won't be nice!----
    The assholes act with impunity, do anything they want.
    Its a broken system. Needs tearing down and rebuilding....
  14. DragonLady58 Member

What the fuck pisses me off is after all the standing and marching, all they had to do is get a cop out there to pat them on their heads, walk with them, and say its gonna be all better, everyone started smiling, laughing and joking, it was all one big happy family by then. --------NOT------

The assholes were trying to kill, intimadate, and maim those folks.... and everyone is ok with that after a little talking....thats bullshit!
  15. DragonLady58 Member

16. Ersatz Global Moderator

Ms. Lady, we welcome you to the forum. FYI this is a site that doesn't condone violence or
    promote illegal activity of any kind.

Enjoy the popcorn!
    • Like Like x 1
  17. rof Member

Hey get out of my way.

I need to do my caekwalk.
  18. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  19. DeathHamster Member

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/b6993d670f/cop-v-black-guy

Cop v. Black Guy

With Ernie Barnes Comedy, Colton Dunn, Matt Chapman, PAJ Shorts
    VOTE FUNNY OR U RACIST Starring Phil Augusta Jackson Ryan Stanger and Colton Dunn Produced By The Ernie Barnes and Matt Chapman Directed by Matt Chapman (@chapmattman) Written by Phil Augusta Jackson and Colton Dunn Sound Emmet Casey Grips James Croak Jim Carlson Costumes and Props Jenny Fine Erin Pierce Chris Korn « less
    Published August 27, 2014

Mmm, ice cream!
  20. DragonLady58 Member

Thanks! hahaha....been here a long time with several of my other aliases.....(wink,wink) same group, diff. dept....=:-}....
  21. DragonLady58 Member

Cool.......................
  22. DragonLady58 Member

Op Ferguson.......NoJusticeNoFoodball........
    List of needed things:
    1. Food and drink
    2. Visene
    3. Earphones with Mic
    4. Chamberpot
    5. Chips.......
    6. Remote for Scanning across channels on TV
    7. Bottle of NoDoze
    8. Antacids
    9. Screen cleans supplies, (will be spitting and laughing at the computer screens)
    10. Install Redshift to save your eyes.......
    11. Bandana, to put over nose and mouth, to get in the mood....
    12. On, Don't forget the Foam Finger of Fate!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. RavenEyes Member

You sure about that?

You might want to chill out a bit and pay a tiny bit more attention, "dragon lady"...
    • Like Like x 1
  24. The Wrong Guy Member

Grand jury now has until January to decide whether to charge Ferguson officer | St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Excerpt:

A St. Louis County grand jury usually sits for four months, a period that for the current panel expired last week. State law provides for a term of up to six months, which moves the date to November. On Wednesday, Circuit Judge Carolyn Whittington issued an order adding 60 days more.

“She extended it to the full amount allowed by law,” Court Administrator Paul Fox said Monday. But he added that the grand jury will keep meeting until Jan. 7 only if it needs to.

The panel is hearing evidence in the Michael Brown case exclusively, and can meet whenever it needs to, Fox said.

The grand jury is 12 people selected from the standard jury pool to meet in secret, usually weekly, to hear evidence and decide whether criminal charges are warranted. It takes nine votes to issue an indictment, which sends a defendant to a public trial.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_aa4111fc-2952-54c9-8316-76c4867dea48.html
    • Like Like x 1
  25. The Wrong Guy Member

If Officer Wilson Is Not Indicted, McCulloch Vows To Release Grand Jury Transcripts, Recordings

By William Freivogel, St. Louis Public Radio

If the St. Louis County grand jury fails to indict Officer Darren Wilson, Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch will immediately release full transcripts and audio recordings of the grand jury proceedings, his spokesman said Tuesday.

Ed Magee, McCulloch’s executive assistant, said in an interview that the prosecutor has not yet decided whether the names of the witnesses would be released along with their testimony. “I know we will be releasing the transcriptions of the testimony...I don’t know about the names yet; we’re not sure how that is going to work.”

Grand jury proceedings often are not transcribed. Missouri law only requires transcription if a witness is given immunity for testimony or if the judge overseeing the grand jury orders transcription. But Magee confirmed that McCulloch had made a decision to transcribe and tape the proceedings.

There would be no public release of grand jury materials if Wilson is indicted for killing Michael Brown in Ferguson on Aug. 9. Instead the state’s evidence would be presented in a trial.

The immediate release of grand jury materials in the absence of an indictment is extremely unusual. Not all legal experts think it’s a good idea.

Continued here:
    http://news.stlpublicradio.org/post...ows-release-grand-jury-transcripts-recordings
    • Like Like x 2
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Ferguson officer appears before grand jury on shooting of Michael Brown | St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson testified for almost four hours Tuesday in front of a St. Louis County grand jury investigating his Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown, a source with knowledge of the investigation said Wednesday.

Wilson was not obligated to testify, and also has spoken with St. Louis County investigators twice and federal investigators once, the source said. The source said that Wilson had been “cooperative.”

Continued here:
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_74022ab8-756f-5e1d-81b3-3c577f1e9208.html
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Activists continue calls for officer’s arrest as Ferguson announces town hall schedules

By Sarah Larimer and Kimberly Kindy, The Washington Post

Excerpt:

Tuesday’s demonstration was only part on the ongoing events in the St. Louis area right now. On Sunday, PBS is scheduled to host a town hall meeting, “America After Ferguson,” and on Wednesday, the city released its own schedule for a series of meetings it will hold with residents.

The first of these gatherings, described as “Town Hall Meeting Addressing Misperceptions about the City of Ferguson,” will be held Monday night.

Town Hall Meeting Schedule

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...st-as-ferguson-announces-town-hall-schedules/
    • Like Like x 1
  28. DragonLady58 Member

I was paying attention, and I'm chilling....But when the Majority of American People have such a short attention span that getting some face time with a Cop soothed the masses....well....I've been around the world a time or two, and politicians are not to be trusted. When the Politicians suggested this one on one face time....theres a 'defusing process' going on.
    I'm all for Peaceful protests, and all that good stuff. I'm sitting on the fence, drinking my coffee, and we'll see....
    And see if they put their killer cops on a short leash....
    Answer me this....how many more innocent folks have been killed since the Origional shooting took place? Did you notice when all the protests started, you could not find a politician anywhere to answer anyones questions about anything?
    Just a little food for thought.
  29. DragonLady58 Member

Police, In society as a whole, serve 1 purpose. To enforce the laws of the local government, and bring in money.
    They give you speeding tickets, they write you up if the seatbelts aren't on, they fine you for running red lights, etc, etc.
    Look on the quarter panel of a Police Cruiser....it has 'to protect and serve'.
    To protect their bosses, and serve the local government.
    You do not call the cops for anyreason, what-so-ever. Doing so will probably get your house trashed, a family member arrested or killed, a family pet shot, and/ or get your money stolen.
    Thats what the Police Depts are for these days....they have never been anyones friend.
    Oh, And Serve the public? Yea.....right....

Ferguson has a bad rep. for abusing it citizens, and this needs to stop, plain and simple. they need to be held accountable....
  30. RavenEyes Member

There were local politicians in the streets - marching with the people and even getting hit by tear gas canisters themselves, so yes, I noticed them. They were monitoring their Twitter pages almost 24/7 and answering questions on social media, to the people in the streets, in interviews, etc. I think Alderman Antonio French might be still waiting to take a nap or get a good night's sleep.

By the by, Michael Brown was by no means the victim of the "Original shooting", as you put it. Unfortunate, but true. He's just one in a long line in the beautiful "Show me" state.

There are good politicians. There are shitty politicians. There are good kids. There are shitty kids. There are good cops. There are shitty cops. There are good Steubenville people. There are shitty Steubenville people. There are good NFL players. There are bad NFL players. It's called life. You don't even have to go around the world once or twice to be able to figure it out.

I hope the killer cops aren't put on a short leash. I hope they're put in prison-cell cages where they belong.

Peace.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. RavenEyes Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. The Wrong Guy Member

Lisa Bloom exposes Bob McCulloch on MSNBC

Published by Anon CopWatch on September 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  33. DragonLady58 Member

Hoo Hoo, let the fun begin @ NoJusticeNoFootball......???????? I don't get let off the leash much.....
    Theres a sign just below my glass cage that reads, 'Break only in times of cyberwars'....hahaha....
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. The Wrong Guy Member

Part of Michael Brown memorial burns | St. Louis Post-Dispatch

One of two Michael Brown memorials burned overnight, though it's not clear how.

<snipped>

For weeks, burning candles have been part of the memorials near the shooting site on Canfield Drive, but it was unclear if the fire at the roadside memorial was set or an accident. One photo showed an empty, overturned votive candle next to the burn site.

Some residents of the area were upset, claiming the fire was set by someone in the pre-dawn hours early Tuesday and that they smelled gasoline in the aftermath.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_4db89442-5ea2-5345-88ac-13e3fe79e3c6.html
    • Like Like x 1
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

Ryan J. Reilly@ryanjreilly 1m
    #DOJ rep at #Ferguson meeting: "Nobody wants to say something controversial or honest and have it recorded.”

Ferguson Residents Generally Optimistic After First Closed-Door DOJ Meeting

Hundreds of local residents gathered at two-closed door meetings Monday night to discuss what needs to change in this St. Louis suburb after weeks of protests in the wake of the death of an unarmed black teenager.

Many attendees said they were generally encouraged by the dialogue that took place at the meetings, which were open only to Ferguson residents and were hosted at two local churches by a secretive Justice Department unit. Ferguson was rocked by protests, looting and a heavy police response after the death of 18-year-old Michael Brown, who was shot several times by Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson on Aug. 9.

Community Relations Service, a part of the Justice Department that attempts to mediate tense situations in communities, particularly those involving race, organized the meetings. The service does not publicize its work, and often operates confidentially. As a result, Ferguson police took measures on Monday to keep non-residents and reporters out of the meetings, including checking for photo identification. One Ferguson resident was asked to leave when he attempted to record the meeting at Wellspring Church, but he was later allowed back in when he agreed to no longer film.

Derrick Dean, an employee of DOJ’s Community Relations Service, lead the meeting at Wellspring Church. On a video recorded by the activist before he was asked to leave, Dean explains why the proceedings shouldn't be documented.

"If you're being recorded and the words that you say may come back to haunt you on any social media platform or any other way, it's not fair to the people that are here," Dean said. "Nobody wants to say something controversial or honest and have it recorded."

Josh Renaud, a Ferguson resident who also works for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, also tweeted from inside the Wellspring meeting. Renaud wrote on Twitter that he stood up when a DOJ facilitator asked members of the media to stand, but explained that he was a resident and was allowed to stay.

“As a resident, I liked tenor of meeting, glad people felt free to speak honestly, openly. As journalist, wish reporters had been allowed in,” he tweeted afterwards. Renaud also commented that many attendees were tired of the way Ferguson has been portrayed in the media.

The meetings on Monday focused on what Ferguson officials say are misconceptions about their city, and an 18-point document about the issue was handed out to many residents in attendance. In addition to pointing out several facts about how the government works in the city, the document also noted that Mayor James Knowles regrets stating that there is no racial divide in Ferguson, adding that the comment was "taken out of context."

Continued here:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/ferguson-doj-meeting_n_5866016.html
    • Like Like x 1
  38. The Wrong Guy Member

St. Louis County Police assign security detail for Stenger | St. Louis Post-Dispatch

The St. Louis County Police have assigned a security detail to Steve Stenger following threats to the Democratic county executive candidate posted last week on Twitter and other social media in the wake of a contentious County Council meeting.

"We are not going to get into the nature of those threats other than to say we took them seriously," Stenger spokesman Ed Rhode said Tuesday.

Rhode said county police and the FBI were notified immediately of the threats that surfaced on social media sites.

County law enforcement simultaneously reached out to State Rep. Rick Stream with protection, said Michael Hafner, a campaign spokesman Michael Hafner.

Stream, Stenger's Republican opponent in the Nov. 4, declined the offer for police protection.

Stenger is under fire for his political ties to Robert McCulloch - the longtime county prosecutor overseeing the investigation into the Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown by Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson.

McCulloch received credit from Stenger for his prominent role in helping the councilman defeat incumbent Charlie Dooley, the county's first African American chief executive, in the Aug. 5 Democratic primary.

Continued here:
    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_0fdc813f-6d99-52b4-b44b-b9ffb01e0df9.html
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Kilia Member