Customize

Request for financial help

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Ann O'Nymous, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Ever look at your avitar? Just PM Ann and then get down to the damn bank and quit your fucking bawwwwing.
  2. Anonymous Member

It was there choice to help or to say gtfo nypa.
    They choose to help,i don't have a problem with that.
  3. Krautfag Member

Prolly we need a namefagged moneyproxy.

LarryBren, where art thou? :D
  4. anonamus Member

It's a really, really important matter and it deserves a donation if you can spare a little (or more of course).
    And as Auntie and OP said, noone is obligated to contribute, just because you want to know what it's about.
    But once you're enlightened, I think you'll agree it's worth your attention.
  5. Anonymous Member

y u no take paypal?
  6. Mitsu Too Member

Actually that might be a good idea if Larry is willing. It would simplify things for me. And Larry does WORK for the Postal Service does he not?
  7. anonakatie Member

8. Orson Member

Glad this was bumped. Ann, wanted to ask you about this ^ and see what you thought of the idea.
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

Different options are possible; people willing to organize one are more than welcome to do so. Examples:
    - Money put directly in an envelop,
    - Collecting money locally to reduce the costs (if any),
    - Somebody with a Paypal account willing to be an intermediary.
  10. Mitsu Too Member

^^^^Option 3 would be great for me. Or if Larry would act as an intermediary that would work too.
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Ann O'Nymous Member

I just asked Larry and hope he will accept. Hopefully new people will be able to contribute this way.

I have been in touch with the person in OP, who is very grateful for the contributions received.
  13. anonakatie Member

Hopefully a lot of folks have been donating.
  14. anonamus Member

Thread might need a bump?
  15. Anonymous Member

Bumpity bump bump bump...
  16. genoramix Member

i can vouch for Ann's honesty, because i met the real self in person. Not that it matters much, but as said previously, it wouldn't be done if it wasn't for a genuine cause.
    Even the fact that the cause is not disclosed compared to other previous fuckups makes the request genuine. I won't send a pm however because i'm VERY low on cash.
    Ann, if u think it's worth for me to know, pm me to see if i can help in any other way than money wise.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ^^ This. Ann can be trusted. First hand knowledge.
    • Like Like x 1