Customize

Republicans prioritise Wikileaks investigation

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Howalt, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Howalt Member

Republicans prioritise Wikileaks investigation

Republicans prioritise WikiLeaks investigation | Media | The Guardian

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Republicans prioritise Wikileaks investigation

Paper tigers are things of great beauty, fascinating to gaze upon, and those that laugh only do so to mask their envy.
  3. the anti Member

oh Issa, whinny little bitch is why we had that recall mess here in california a while back.

"oh, i didn't get to be governor. lets have a recall. oh, arnold is running? I'm going to have a press conference and cry now. I'm sorry california for this bullshit i put you through for my own selfishness."

1:30

4. Anonymous Member

Republicans have most to lose from the planet reading the truth, the corrupt bastards.

Let's hope many of them take a long walk off a short window ledge when the Bank of America leaks hit the web.
  5. xenubarb Member

And yet the dumb bitches of Cali voted this jackass into an office he will waste by "investigating" Obama. Gotta make the brother wrong at all cost!
  6. Anonymous Member

7. xenubarb Member

It's Darrell Issa. That boy ain't right, and neither are the people who voted him into office.
  8. Zak McKracken Member

* lying about his citizenship
    * lying about his ties to radical islam
    * DeathCare
    * betrayal of US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq
    * failure to support our /b/rothers in Best Korea
    * not doing anything to fix the economy
    * "content of his character"
    can someone tell me WTF he's not im[IMG]ed yet.
  9. Re: Republicans prioritise Wikileaks investigation

I wouldn't trust Issa to properly prioritize the steps needed to brew a carafe of coffee. If the best legal minds in the nation, despite their best efforts, cannot find a United States law Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have broken, perhaps it's because he hasn't broken any of our laws! Fucking idiots! I'm sorry, but it must be difficult for Issa to think with his head up his ass and Rush Limbaugh's dick in his mouth.
  10. Anonymous Member

Zak, you're supposed to wear the tinfoil, not smoke it.
  11. Anonymous Member

...or roll it up and insert it in your rectum.
  12. Anonymous Member

Maybe Congress should focus their attention on security protocols for sensitive information. Just a thought...
  13. Anonymous Member

Maybe congress should be more concerned about why the leaks are causing problems rather then shooting the messanger.
  14. LocalSP Member

As I have always said, anyone who wants to be a politician should automatically be denied.
  15. Zak McKracken Member

aaaand whosit's b& expires today

popcorn!
  16. Anonymous Member

Nice try, Glenn Beck.
  17. Anonymous Member

So, the Republicans are finally taking a break from filibustering bills which support their voters' wishes so that they can cover up their corrupt activity by suppressing those who are exposing them, while at the same time claiming Obama is the corrupt one, which would ironically be true because they're the ones who corrupted him?
  18. Saberthrower Member

Pretty much. Of course, I'm going to laugh at his pathetic attempts to shut down Wikileaks. He will try, and he will fail.
  19. Anonymous Member

Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001, in other words, screw over the constitution. Then call the opposition unamerican using bullying, fear tactics, and circular logic. If a republican can't get away with obstruct of justice, they change it's meaning and tell other people they are imagining things. Then we're sent to work the camps and secretly organizing by peeing on radar equipment so the Allies can bomb the Nazis.
  20. Anonymous Member

Issa also wants to force Holder to resign for not recognizing Assange as a "terrorist". Fuck everything about this guy.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY

As a Republican myself, all I can say is... yep. Lotta stupidity in mah potty.
  22. Anonymous Member

FTFY2
  23. Anonymous Member

I'm an ex-Republican. Some day, you'll get tired of all of the GOP's extreme faggotry. When that happens, you may become a libertarian, then a Democrat, and then just get extremely pissed off when you realize there's no longer any meaningful difference between the GOP and the Dumbocrats. And remember: Issa is now part of their MODERATE wing. He's to the left of Michelle Bachman, who is now on the Intelligence committee, despite lacking any. Watching "Capitalism: A Love Story" was oddly cathartic and almost made me want to fellate Michael Moore.

Sorry. Flashback. Oh, and our cocksucking president's campaign staffers won't take me off their automated text message list because I'm tired of getting hackneyed robotexts about the Democratic Party's non-accomplishments and non-goals. Fuckers.
  24. Anonymous Member

"'I can't deal with this guy as a terrorist,' then he has to be able to deal with him as a criminal, otherwise the world is laughing at this paper tiger we've become."

Too late for otherwise, Issa.
    The world is laughing at this paper tiger we've become.

hilarioussquirrel.jpg
  25. Zak McKracken Member

[IMG]
  26. whosit Member

Sorry to disappoint but the holidays are over, therefore I'm not that drunk and beligerant. Wait, I mean, 2010 is over therefore I'm not that drunk and beligerant.

Love,

whosit

P.S. going back to lurking.

P.P.S. Happy belated New Year everyone.

P.P.P.S. I'll try to be better.

P.P.P.P.S. You're all commies
  27. Anonymous Member

I love it when politicians bring up the "paper tiger" thing. When did our priorities become a dick-waving contest?
  28. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I don't know... Let me know when you find out.
  29. Anonymous Member

Oh, I remember now! After 9/11. No wait... maybe it was some time during the first Gulf War? No wait, it was definitely when we invaded Grenada. Ah hell, I don't know.
  30. Kilia Member

I'm with you..agreed.
  31. Zak McKracken Member

iyn688.jpg
  32. Zak McKracken Member

HALLS OF MONTEZUMA
    (Liberacion y occupacion de Ciudad de Mexico )

800px-Chapultepec.jpg
  33. Clever Name Member

che_guevara_fidel_castro.jpg
  34. Zak McKracken Member

SHORES OF TRIPOLI

[IMG]

United States vs Pirate Bay

In 1795 Algeria came to an agreement with the United States that resulted in the release of 115 sailors they held, at the cost of over $1 million. This amount totaled about one sixth of the entire United States budget. The U.S. paid Algiers the ransom, and continued to pay up to $1 million per year over the next 15 years for the safe passage of American ships or the return of American hostages. Payments in ransom and tribute to the privateering states amounted to 20 percent of United States government annual revenues in 1800.

She [USS Philadelphia] cruised off Tripoli until 31 October 1803, when she ran aground on an uncharted reef off Tripoli harbor. All efforts to refloat her under fire from shore batteries and Tripolitan gunboats failed, and she surrendered to the enemy; her officers and men were made slaves of the Pasha.

However, unlike the fathers of our country before him, Thomas Jefferson was an expert slave trader, and he got them all back for only $60,000!
  35. Anonymous Member

Strange Surveillance Video of Murdered Bush Official Surfaces

Almost everyone who encountered murdered defense contractor John Wheeler in the days before his death says he was acting crazy. New surveillance video doesn't dispute this. Wheeler wanders around a parking garage with one of his shoes in his hand.

YouTube - Raw Video: Tape Shows Bush Aide Before Death

Strange Surveillance Video of Murdered Bush Official Surfaces

The video was taken last Wednesday in a parking garage in Wilmington, Delaware. Wheeler was looking for his car there, and the attendant who spoke to Wheeler in the video said he told her his briefcase had been stolen. She didn't "notice any odor of alcohol," according to the Washington Post.

Wheeler's body was found two days later in a landfill a few miles from his home in New Castle, Delaware. His car was found parked at its usual spot in a different garage near the Amtrak station.
  36. Anonymous Member

castro.jpg