Customize

Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

There's sooooo much, uh, questionable, in this mag, well, it's the usual script.
    I especially like the "section" where it educates how lies are bad, even illegal!

Later as proof the M&M show were responsible for All the CofS problems (wait, what about those other Thousands of declares?), one point of evidence is how since they left, No More Legal problems.

Since only sci's (and maybe a few lawyers) will read this, hope they don't miss that line. Thump
  2. Anonymous Member

I think I may know what the writer(s) on the RFW forum have been doing the last few weeks.
    The writing style is similar.
  3. exOT8Michael Member

The cult is so incredibly stupid to do this.

It might be worth a Footbulitzer Prize!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Scientology will lose this one soooo badly.
  4. genoramix Member

just....rofl!!!!
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

It's just like the copy which shows up on Wee Davey "Pocket Pugilist" Miscavige's teleprompter. I heard his voice as I read it.
  6. the_cloak Member

Wow these people write like 6th graders.
  7. Anonymous Member

I drove by CNN around 3:00 and I didn't see anyone handing out the freedumb mag :(
  8. Anonymous Member

Lol dummies. Based on ratings and response, nobody cared about the anderson cooper piece that much to begin with, but still they have to go out there and fan the flames and raise public interest. Silly scientologists, do you really think people are going to believe you over CNN?
  9. Anonymous Member

yes this, please! Would you mind asking Probity if any of his guys got pix?
    And mag w/DVD.
  10. Anonymous Member

(sorry, didn't know how to cross post correctly)
    From Probity about 5pm Los Angeles time:

"They're back handing out magazines now. I spoke to the person at the front desk, who seemed spectacularly uninterested in what was going on, though he claimed to know about it. I suggested CNN might want to video."

"Some pictures will go up later tonight."
  11. Anonymous Member

Make that 6 pm
  12. Anonymous Member

To me it reads like the speech writing of Dan Sherman. The "LRH Biographer" who is actually DM's speech writer. My money is on that guy as the author of most of that hot mess.

Dan Sherman is the very femme guy who gives the way too long talks about LRH at the LRH bday events each year.
  13. Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

That's cause you didn't check around back at CNN's parking garage:

DM_FrdmMagclown_v1.gif
  14. Triumph Member

needs hookers and tramps
  15. Anonymous Member

Now if this is on the DVD (anyone get one?) it'd be worth the price (free).
    btw, anyone beside a bored front desk guy informed at CNN? surely?
  16. Anonymous Member

17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anon: Yo, wadap CNN dawg!
    CNN: ...yo.
    Anon: D00d, there's like haters outside, hatin' on yas! They up in yo grill, biznitch!
    CNN: ...
    Anon: Yo, yo, yo, c'mon man, this is rilly bad stuff out heah!
    CNN: ...um... so?
    Anon: Scary evil cult is scary -- evil, too!!1!
    CNN: {sigh}
    Anon: <:-|
  18. Anonymous Member

So far, just had a response from a Front Desk Receptionist in the main lobby. Whey should he care. Let's wait and see if any responses from CNN that matter.
  19. Anonymous Member

Guise, the comments I've read on this thread sound like RFW. "This is so fail" "You're so right" etc.

Of course the FM piece is fail. Still, it sounds to me like it could make some uninformed people (and most people might be uninformed about Scientology) wonder about AC. I'd give the scilons credit for trying.

Still, I guess they did the same with the BBC. Didn't work then, won't work today either.

But we all knew that already. For this thread to be useful, I suggest we document how any of the points in the FM piece is truthful or not.
  20. Rockyj Member

Haven't even began to start reading all the POSTS, but I couldn't help responding to OP & ALL I CAN SAY IS WTF CO$ is thinking?
    AS THEY ARE DIGGING THEIR GRAVE DEEPER BY THEIR LAME RESPONSE
    & I CAN'T HELP CELEBRATING HOW STUPID THEY ARE!!
    YIPPIE!
  21. Re: Report of OSA at CNN w/Freedom Mag

Dear OSA,

Have you ever asked yourselves, "Why anyone would want to read your long boring articles?"

In addition, they are so weird, stupid, and irrelevant that even the lunatic fringe is not interested. They sound like the ravings of a madman or madwoman.

I suppose they serve one purpose: Your articles serve to reassure the existing Scientologists that all is well and that Scientology is not a cult. But sometimes I wonder if even your members aren't getting wise to all your insane beliefs and claims.
  22. Anonymous Member

Nailed it. Once again, this is all a show for the "Platinum Meritorious"

We gotta get 'em out!
  23. Anonymous Member

U read this tome? No one but lawyers will read it. Public wouldn't get past half of first page, and hardly want to read another tome of refuting facts. And reading just a few paragraphs will cause automatic trash can dump. CNN lawyers will have all the CNN facts.

Likely, and imo, best thing they can do is ignore it. DM will then just bawww to his bartender for not getting the attention he so richly deserves. The whole piece is mostly baww that DM's instructions and demands were not met, so therefore everyone involved is an evil SP. Nothing new.
  24. Anonymous Member

Perhaps AC should offer DM a full hour on his program to "set the record straigjt"
    Of course Miscavige is too much of a coward to agree. Would be pretty funny in light of this bit o' hilarity.
  25. Squirrel King Member

Wow... just wow.... just when I thought they could never get any stupider.
  26. Anonymous Member

In this free dumb tome, it alledges DM had agreed to a one hour interview with Larry King, the "only" CNN worthy, but Cooper somehow had power over Larry and all of CNN Execs and producers to cancel it because a) Cooper was jealous and b) DM would prove that Cooper and the "disgruntled" were poop.

Now that's comedy
  27. Anonymous Member

From Probity on OCMB, pix of Freedum Distributors in front of CNN in Hollywood today. Can anyone identify?

2u7sl7s.jpg

300fats.jpg

5pmyxd.jpg
  28. Anonymous Member

Only costs $10000 a word.
  29. the_cloak Member

DICKS EVERYWHERE
  30. Anonymous Member

w93dshdfgd.jpg
  31. Anonymous Member

Any ATL anons spot the OSA rag peddlers at the CNN headquarters?
  32. Legion Member

LOL stupid fucking cult
  33. J. Swift Member

The J. Swift Channel?

Hardly. It is just your trusty Old Guard at work 24/7/365. Moar will come of this story. Oh, and I remember when the Scilons secretly met with CNN at a CNN facility in Hollywood on the very day that Anonymous held its first protest!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnK8ypl9XBo[/ame]

/////
  34. Anonymous Member

Well. There you go.
  35. OTBT Member

36. exOT8Michael Member

I think I get what this is, mostly. It is a puff piece authored by OSA for DM as the main single audience/reader.
    It is made to fit in with what DM would approve of, so OSA gets back in his good books.
    It is amazingly stupid when applied to the real world outside DM's tight orbit.
  37. Smurf Member

I've seen this guy several times passing out the same droll Dianetics invites and cards to passerby on Hollywood Blvd. Most of it ends up on the sidewalk or the trash.
  38. OTBT Member

16193732.jpg

magooedit.jpg
  39. exOT8Michael Member

ONOZ. Magoo?

;-P
  40. J. Swift Member

An assessment of the situation:

Freedom Rag is boiling over with venom right now.

Sudden actions on the street in front of CNN suggests to me that perhaps CNN may be getting ready to broadcast something new on CoS. I say this because OSA does nothing of this nature by accident.

It is highly unusual for the "Boys at the HGB" to have handlers out at 8:00 AM Monday morning. This indicates a Sunday meeting at the HGB where picketing CNN was part of the Scilon Battle Plan. Of course, as Dr. Hubbard himself said:

Yes, and criminals tend to be stupid and give themselves away. BTW, is the rotund fellow in the white hat Eliot Abelson? If OSA really wanted to make this caper work, it would have put Les Grossman on the case. Les gets shit handled terminatedly!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAiLw887rss&feature=related[/ame]

/////