Customize

RememberNeda Site

Discussion in 'Promote The Cause' started by Pargon, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Pargon Member

Hey all,

Earlier today, I registered rememberneda.com and rememberneda.org. I want to build a site with probably just a few pages to help serve as a reminder for what happened today.

I'm an engineer by trade, and I do backend coding and database stuff, but that probably won't be all that useful here as I mostly expect for the site to be relatively static. There may be things like comments, which I can do easily. Or alternatively, I could just put up a Wiki and let it be all user generated. In other words, I'm very open.

I have a box where this wll be hosted and can get it up for public viewing pretty quickly, when DNS propagates again.

If anyone has any talent with front end site design, including a potential design aspect, and wants to help, let me know.
  2. I'd be more than willing to help build some templates if you're looking for a designer.

Contact me at zadenk@gmail.com.
  3. nebajoth Member

I would also be interested in helping. I have plenty of graphic design and website implementation experience, and believe this is a very important cause. I have already made some t-shirts and put them on zazzle in an effort to raise some money to help Iranians somehow. But I was frustrated by how little that is likely to raise... I think your idea is a better one, and I would be thrilled to help out in any way I can.
  4. I Am Neda

Why not "I am Neda!" so that all Iranians would see that 1 Iranian constitute all Iranians, the martyrdom of one is the martyrdom of all!