Customize

Recommended Reading: Germany vs. Scientology

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by redwingoutcast, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Recommended Reading: Germany vs. Scientology

I believe this is an aspect of our position that has not been talked about much, but should be emphasized. As a dual citizen of the U.S. and Germany, I've heard about Germany's position on the Co$ for a while now. But looking around, I see not too many people really talking about it.

Currently, the United States recognizes the Co$ as a genuine religion. As such, they have tax exemption and protection via anti-hate laws. It is NOT this way everywhere. It is important to know, for those of us in the U.S., what our foreign brothers and sisters think about the Co$. In our push for policy change here on U.S. soil, we should be knowledgeable of foreign policies.

I recommend that everyone who wants has done reading on this board also read the following web link and take it to heart. Be knowledgeable of it. And be ready to argue it.

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/krasel/germany/

If people think this is useful, please call for sticky. I want to know what more Anonymous think of this viewpoint.