Customize

Reaching out to Rinder and Rathbun

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by virginia plain, Jun 27, 2009.

1. mrfyde Member

Re: Reaching out to Rinder and Rathbun

We have nothing to believe they have. They have not spoken to the press about anything that would lead anyone to believe that DM is entirely repsonsible and I believe that it was quoted that Rathbun basically felt that the feds had tried to fuck him over so much he would not talk to them. that is not a direct quote.

But there are statute of limitations issues to consider.
    thank you for understanding. I am willing to work with them depending on their intentions.

Thanks for responding Smurf. I know you where close to one of them at one time. I was not shouting in my post that you quoted, and I actually thought I was bing nice while at the same time saying something I thought needed to be said and it seems you also have had similar thoughts.

And I say thanks for responding because you are the first I have seen admit that you have had contact with one of them and have had discussions with him. (I assume it is one of the three hims) So thank you for your honesty.
  2. Buttons Member

Smurf-

Is mrfyde wrong in trying to determine their motivation for speaking out? Wouldn't knowing their motivation help everyone keep things in perspective and possibly give them the benefit of the doubt.

Without knowing their motivation, I suspect that I am not alone in wanting nothing less than for them to be charged in a court of law for their participation.

I am willing to listen, as I'm sure many others are as well.
    Please encourage them to fully tell their stories, so that we may understand.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

We run THIS. We don't run THAT. That is the responsibility of its members.

That said, I would never want to give the impression that we shouldn't care how things turn out. Your concern is apt even if I quibble with you over some details.
  4. Smurf Member

I had an interesting conversation with Marc Headley this afternoon. I asked him if he had any lingering doubts or thoughts about leaving or returning to the cult and he said it was a complete wash with him.. a complete break. That is unusual considering how many years he spent in the SO.

There are those of us, whom were so seriously mindfucked, it took years of major counseling & rehab to be able to have the courage & determination to speak out. The two Mark's resistance to be more open at this time, I believe, is owed to the latter. Both have been mindfucked to a great degree, are still trying to find their bearings in the non-Scientology world, and when they feel it's safe & appropriate to do so, they will speak out.

One of them, in his interviews with the St. Pete Times, IMHO, went to great lengths to disparage DM & paint him as a diabolical monster while working hard to absolve himself of any responsibility to some of the tyranny that existed in the cult that caused great suffering to alot of people. You probably know who I'm referring to.
  5. mrfyde Member

Interesting thing about being anonymous, anonymous never gets credit, it gets chalked up to "there is some good in the world". But they do get blamed every time somebody says "Some Fucking Asshole".

So if lets say someone not even mentioned or known about in Chanology took over the CoS and made Hubbard look like "Big Bird". Channology is the "fucking asshole".

PS I am going to stop mentioning C.o.B. when talking about the evil in the cult and putting blame where it is most suited with Hubbard. After all he has reportedly been a pedo. And DM doesn't hit girls.
  6. xenubarb Member

Oh, no. We are so very much moar articulate than Tommy Davis. Having not paid thousands to lear how to communicate, doncha know.
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

Those two Marks being Marty and Mike, yeah? ;-)

Yeah, things do tend to work like that, but that's only on a public perceptional level. IMO worrying too much about that will paralyze a person, be it an individual person or a corporate person. All we can do is our best; there's no way to guarantee perfect success. "Duty is ours; results are God's."

Yes, an intriguing generality. Why do you suppose that is? Maybe he worries about a mutiny if he did that? It sure isn't out of any kind of sincere respect for anyone.

Obviously you're right about LRH.
  8. Re: Reaching out to Rinder and Rathbun

Hm. Either I have dyslexia, or I subconsciously want to kill it with fire.

Cause we dont need no water let the motherfucker burn....
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wrath-burn? Homonymous anonymous?
  10. mrfyde Member

Maybe your right, with that attitude whats the worst thing that could happen ??

bin-laden.jpg
  11. Re: Reaching out to Rinder and Rathbun

^ Also, kinda cool to get credit for being the baddest dude in town without actually doing anything.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

3/10
  13. anonymous1312 Member

Two clich├ęs come to mind with this situation:

"An enemy of my enemy is my friend."

and

"It's better to have them in pissing out than out pissing in."

Suggest, support and promote anything they do that works for us and discourage anything they do that doesn't. Which is probably how it will work anyway, given the nature of Anonymous.

We all probably want different outcomes in the grand scheme of things. Some may want Miscavige and others locked up and the cult banned world wide. Others may want the cult dismantled in its current form, which would include the removal of David Miscavige of course. And there are likely more extreme variations and a host of options in between.

IMHO, ideas such as "scientology" cannot die so there will always be some form of scientology organisation - be it "Freezone" or a "reformed" church of scientology.

Much as I disagree with organised belief systems that produced dogmatic believers - ones who believe "they KNOW" - such as the organisation calling itself the church of scientology my cynical side says there will always be those ready to dogmatically believe and those ready to exploit them. It can only be hoped that through education the numbers of both can be minimised and the influence / damage of the organisations they may form can be nullified.

As far as Rathburn and Rinder* are concerned, hopefully they don't think that taking over the cult to produce a more "lovable" cult is a good idea. They may well genuinely believe this is possible - that the tech works it just needs to be applied properly or they may be thinking I'd like some of that power. Hopefully they will get the idea that neither option for them would be a good thing in the grand scheme of things.

(* Although referring to them as a pair they are individuals and their motives and aims could be completely different).
  14. anonymusicz Member

Yeah, we should reach out to them. With a warrant for their arrests for the charge of racketeering and violating RICO and SLAPP.

Maybe if they drop all the goods into a sworn statement, the jail time should get lessened by a year or two.
  15. ntnmf Member

WE didn't start this fucking cult. WE didn't join up. WE are fighting these fuckers on our own time and on our own dime.

The fucking gall of you to say that if this fucking cult survives under another leader that it's Anonymous' fault.

WE don't just fight against this cult. WE also fight against ex's who think everything would be just fucking fine if they could just get rid of Davey boy. We are told to watch what we say or what we type because these some of these people are fragile or some of them need to time to come to terms that they were mean sons-of-bitches who were every bit as horrible as David Miscavige and finally had to leave when DM was too mean to them.

Who amongst us harbors any doubt that if DM hadn't started smacking Rathbun and Rinder around that they wouldn't still be IN this cult? Anyone?

I don't have time to hold their hands while we fight. These fuckers are OUT. There are other people who are really enslaved and don't have the luxury of calling Tom de vocht for a ride from Orlando airport to Kohl's to get clothes and on to a new life somewhere.

You've got some fucking nerve to tell US that this will be OUR fault if this cult survives.

Srsly, FUCK YOU.
  16. Anonymous Member

Listen these two could seriously butt fuck the cult if they went to the fed and or went public with the information they have on WISE and its very very illegal Ponzi scheme that is huge and far reaching THAT would be a blow that the RTS could not recover from.
    but they haven't they are after DM and DM only
    one has to wonder why?

fuck these two shitbirds and fuck their apologist SMURF
  17. Re: Reaching out to Rinder and Rathbun

Reminds me of the time in 1990s when one of Sadam Hussein's generals got pissed off and conspired to overthrow him.
  18. xenubarb Member

How would it look if COB got the shit beat out of him by a woman? I don't think it's gallantry, it's fear of being pounded into mush by someone who leaves the seat down. His ego would never hold up after that.
  19. Mutante Member

So let it be written
    So let it be done
  20. Haruhi Member

Oh shit, I lol'd. Good job, sir.

8/10
  21. Skeptic1337 Member

You know when I first read the title of this thread.

Reach arounds for Rinder and Rathbun

I thought it would be about something completely different.

Suffice it to say this thread does not deliver.
  22. Haruhi Member

Not your personal fapbox, Skep.
  23. mrfyde Member

You have got to start quoting the entire message and take into account the message that it was in response to before you tell me to fuck off. I was talking about if we helped new leadership get in place. Or just looked the other way while somebody worse came into power because we where cheering them on with out having any information about their inentions.

But as far as I can tell we agree that we don't need to treat people who take a licking and keep on ticking with kid gloves. If they suffered years of abuse we should not assume a few questions about their intentions are going to scare them off.

As for the troll calls

Supreme Roolah thanks but I don't deserve it.

as for Johny RU Clear, nope you fail that is the exact philosophy that created him but yes it was an overstatement on my part.
  24. Snake Member

Someone say reach around???
  25. mrfyde Member

Oh and most important:

DOX OR STFU

WISE is a lot of things but it does not appear to be a ponzi scheme, it does look like something that is a MUCH worse investment.

And Smuf has only spoken to one of them and we don't know how much or what they talked about HE DID report what he was told. And is okay in my book.
  26. ntnmf Member

Does it sound like the majority of us are lining up to kiss Rathbun and Rinder's asses? Does it sound like most of us are saying everything will be hunky dory as long as the midget is gone?

You need to keep in mind that if the justice system fails us here in the United States we may very well see Miscavige ousted and some other fucktard ascend to power in the cult. Will that be Anonymous' fault? And there's still the chance that absolutely nothing is going to happen and David Miscavige isn't going anywhere. Will that be our fault, too?

Lay the blame where it belongs---an evil man started a cult. Anonymous had nothing at all to do with that.
  27. mrfyde Member

As far as I can tell we agree on most everything. I am saying that if DM is removed I will not automatically say game over and go home. I also am not going to stay quiet and say that somebody we know nothing about is going to be just fine in power. Lets take Rathbun for instance we do know about him, other than speaking out to the newpaper pointing his finger at miscavige he has a pretty sleezy history that doesn't mean I am not willing to listen to him, it just means that IMO he has not done nearly enuf to show us that he is one of the good guys.
  28. Anonymous Member

LURK MOAR NEWFAG

it is WISE and their shell game ponzi schemes that is currently doing the most funding to the RTS

THIS is so far reaching it is amazing, and one of Chanology's greatest failings has not been being able to pierce the veil of this scheme and M&M are still tight lipped about this

It IS good they bash DM but they have enough dirt to blow that pop stand wide open and are talking about Musical chairs when they could be dishing the REAL dirt
  29. Skeptic1337 Member

leads to

which is the epitome

[IMG]
  30. mrfyde Member

That wasn't dox.

But yes WISE is a COS cash cow. You only illustrate that you have no idea what a ponzi scheme is. I have been around since Jan 08 if that is a newfag for you, then you should be thankful for new fags like me.
  31. Anonymous Member

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to investors from their own money or money paid by subsequent investors rather than from any actual profit earned.

WISE has no products they sell TECH ( in the form of marketing classes,business management classes etc ) to businesses then get those businesses to sell tech to other businesses forming a "network" of business using and paying for TECH that do business with each other ( you'd be amazed at the companies involved )

when ever anyone starts to connect the dots the shell companies quickly POOF and reappears somewhere else under a different name, making DOX difficult to come by and making people seem like JSwiftesque conspiracy moonbats when they try to explain it

so no not a ponzi scheme in the strictest definition of the term
  32. mrfyde Member

pretty much what I said.

Now the issue of how it works, If I would be amazed at the companies involved I would assume that they are big enough to fight legal battles ?

I am also aware of large misconceptions that the old guard had with the WISE and the IRS settlement. The OG thought that WISE was to be turned over to the Inspector General of the DoJ when infact it was to be turned over to the inpector General of the RTC. (Or some weird CoS title.) I fell for the OG propaganda and am still am washing the egg off my face for that belief.

My Request for dox on WISE still stands. Please feel free to PM me with evidence of illegal activity or start a new thread. and post a link cuz ITT we talk about if R&R should be trusted.

And I will add misleading accusations about ponzi schemes are one of the reasons we are looking in the wrong places about WISE.