Customize

re: Anonymous Message to Iranian Government

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Woody, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Me being a paranoid SOB I made a copy of the first one:

I have also put the link to this site at the end. Not sure why it went offline so if anyone has any objections to this being posted then please email me here: woodystunes@hotmail.com and I'll ignore you if I feel fit;○]

Download and spread like wildfire folks! Tubetilla Free will grab you anything off YouTube

Hello, leaders of Iran. We are Anonymous.

As the eyes of the entire world hold you under close scrutiny, the eyes of the internet have taken a similar notice of your recent actions. While the governments of the world condemn you for your suppression of human rights, Anonymous has taken a particular interest in your recent attempts to censor the internet, not only for your own people, but for the citizens of the entire world.

Such suppression of dissent cannot go unpunished. By cutting off communication of the Iranian citizens to the rest of the world, you have made it clear to us that the most revered of human rights - the right to free speech - is no longer important to you. By seeking to silence the voice of the people in an election and subsequently seeking to silence criticism of such a gross cover-up, you have perpetuated the anger and rage of your people. Anonymous has therefore made it our mission to see to it that the voice of the Iranian people can be heard around the world.

Just like another authoritarian religious extremist group, Anonymous will tear down the walls of silence using only the truth - the truth that you are trying so hard to suppress by use of violence, intimidation, and fascist laws.

As your people continue to riot and to speak out against you; as you continue to beat and shoot your own citizens in the street; as you continue to lie to the face of the entire world; know that the internet is watching - and we do not like what we see.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.

Expect us.

The clip went down because over in the "real" Anonymous forum (without "iran." in it's url) there seem to be some ppl who don't want to mix the Iran issue with their $cientology issues. I invited them over to the original thread (from which the text is coming from) to suggest what changes they'd like to be made.

I, for one, wouldn't mind to exchange "Anonymous" with something else in the text, even without that it's still a message I fully stand behind.
  3. I live in a democratic society;○] When those over in the 'real' Anonymous forum have a vote and it is unanimously decided that the message should be removed I will, given my whole hearted respect for true democracy, edit where necessary;○]
  4. oops... forgot my name:)

oops... forgot my name:)

See above...
  5. That will never happen, Anonymous is chaotic by nature.
    No one haves official word for Anonymous, and never all Anonymous will agree on something.

Please woody, backup this vid too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T-1i5HoZ0I]YouTube - We will never forget![/ame]
  6. Kruge Moderator

That's mine. :) But please - backup and spread elsewhere as well if you like.

Actually I just posted it as a video comment to the re-uploaded first clip - you're very welcome to return the favour, Woody! :)

7. Done (I think:/)
  8. Geraldanthro Member

Impact

"Anonymous" carries more weight than anything else you could put in it.

G
  9. Kruge Moderator

Yupp - both clips linked to each other now. :)
  10. Don't forget to share the vids guys. Digg them, share them out on your fb, myspace, whatever.
  11. Geraldanthro Member

Rep

this will make a huge new rep for anonymous.

And generate a new world paradigm for people power,
    and you will be remembered in history for humanitarian
    goals not some fake religion harassment.

G
  12. dorsals Din

Also is creating a revolution inside Anonymous
  13. Viva la revolution!
  14. Seperating the men from the c... er boys. LOL
  15. What 'Anonymous' are having a problem coming to terms with is the natural evolution of their charter... ie: WE ARE ALL ANONYMOUS

The moderators are now battling between themselves and trying to do the very thing that they are here fighting against... censorship and control

Who is Anonymous?

PS. I just LOVE the captions! The one I'm about to fill in says... united deluding!

lol :○)

Anonymous.. Can we be anonymous too?
  16. David Hume Member

Same recommendation as before. Top of information box on the video should read:

http://iran.whyweprotest.net
    Twitter: #iranelection #gr88 #neda

That way, the link to iran.whyweprotest.net will be clickable, people will know where to look on Twitter, and all of this will appear even if the text box is not expanded.

Just an idea.
  17. Job done. I thought I'd already done that :○/ No worries... It's making it's way around MySpace too and if anyone's got any links for free newsgroup posting software (just downloaded dozens - but full of nasty bugz!) then I'll spread a little bit around Usenet too.

Others might want to do the same?

List of free Usenet servers (not all can post to - but they're listed) is available here:

Free Usenet Binary News Servers
  18. Moved... why?
  19. Very nice post. Thank you for sharing
  20. I was referring to this thread and posters on the "real" anonymous board.

Anonymous Message to Iranian Government - Why We Protest | Activism Forum
  21. Basji, Rev Guards......murder people or freedom. YOUR CHOICE. Lay down your arms.

Basji, Rev Guards, if Ahmadjad wins, you continue murdering your people. If Mosavi wins, what happens to you? Lay down your arms. Choose freedom.

Khamenei, your country could make lots of $$$ with tourism. We love your people. Stop this.

Hello, leaders of Iran. We are Anonymous.

As the eyes of the entire world hold you under close scrutiny, the eyes of the internet have taken a similar notice of your recent actions. While the governments of the world condemn you for your suppression of human rights, Anonymous has taken a particular interest in your recent attempts to censor the internet, not only for your own people, but for the citizens of the entire world.

Such suppression of dissent cannot go unpunished. By cutting off communication of the Iranian citizens to the rest of the world, you have made it clear to us that the most revered of human rights - the right to free speech - is no longer important to you. By seeking to silence the voice of the people in an election and subsequently seeking to silence criticism of such a gross cover-up, you have perpetuated the anger and rage of your people. Anonymous has therefore made it our mission to see to it that the voice of the Iranian people can be heard around the world.

Just like another authoritarian religious extremist group, Anonymous will tear down the walls of silence using only the truth - the truth that you are trying so hard to suppress by use of violence, intimidation, and fascist laws.

As your people continue to riot and to speak out against you; as you continue to beat and shoot your own citizens in the street; as you continue to lie to the face of the entire world; know that the internet is watching - and we do not like what we see.

Knowledge is free.

We are Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.

Expect us.

___________________________________[/QUOTE]
  22. Kruge Moderator

We. Will. Never. Forget.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T-1i5HoZ0I]YouTube - We will never forget![/ame]
  23. Vewy good. Thanks for posting these
  24. David Hume Member

I see it has already been mirrored again as "Message from Anonymous to the Government of Iran": [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__81LkSI9RI&]YouTube - Message from Anonymous to the Government of Iran[/ame]
  25. ........And anonymous has the encouragement and full support of the civilians of the world.
  26. I like these videos. Can you please make more?
  27. To the Government and To the Free People Of Iran:

We are Anonymous.

We see you.
    We've seen Ahmadinejad and Khomenei turn the Islamic Republic into an illegitimate and criminal regime.
    We've watched the Basij become murderers.
    We know who they are.
    We've seen your courage and defiance.
    We watched Neda die.

We are legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Expect us.
  28. Actually it is a theocratic republic.
  29. We are with you people of Iran!

This morning (CA time) I heard the woman from Iran cry out to the U.S. people 'You should help us!'. Believe me, we are there with you in spirit. Tell us what we can do - who do we contact to put pressure on your government to stop the violence against you, the people of Iran. My heart is bleeding green and my eyes cry very day for you - I feel so helpless! I want to do more than just post a message, I want to help the people of Iran! Please tell me how-what can I do-and I WILL do it! What do you need? What address can I write to, what number can I call? Where can I send whatever I can send to you? I stand ready - tell us what we can do.
  30. Hey there...

I'm not sure if this is what you have in mind for free newsgroup posting but Simple Machines is an Excellent (!) free bulletin board software. I use if on my forum that runs about 10k visitors per day. It serves the same purpose as the vBulletin you have here and has excellent defaults to where you install, define forumjs and are up and running fast.