Customize

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

You have to actually read the Marty bullshit blog to find out.
    Basically the einsteins used up all their video on nothing, then had to audio record the bit when the cops say, we talked to Benjamin and he says GTFO. There is a "transcript" if you choose to believe our hero Marty and take his word for it. They never posted the audio or a YT of the audio.

Sounds like coward tech.
  2. lothar Member

Yes, I'm sure I want to trust your friends and lovers on what the truth it.

How about the head guy for Sprint's spying division saying they automated 8 million GPS records shared with law enforcement. You really think there were 8 million court orders. Jesus learn to administrative subpoena, etc. I don't care that you asked AT&T and they said the "comply with the law". You are fucking clueless. Go look at the blueprints from the first warrantless wiretapping whistleblower. Seriously gtfo and go read that link I posted. Go read EFF, get a clue.
  3. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

in 24 hours i'll have the statements from all three majors in the US. tighten down your tinfoil in the meantime. Sprints 8 million = sci's 8 million. I'm done arguing with you and your noidy theories about what is legal and how the govt is out to get us all. What you're referring to is old news. it has since been corrected. Stop being dumb and get your facts straight before you come at somebody with first hand knowledge of how the cell networks operate. Now if you're referring to the morons that sign up with the navigator, family locator...etc. services that are basically nothing more than allowing your phone to be tracked(yeah read the disclaimers) then yeah, you deserve to be tracked. But nobody that is well informed signs up for those services.
  4. DeathHamster Member

Nah, show us papers and dox from protocol engineers who know what they're talking about, not paper-pushers who don't have a clue how their phones actually work.

For instance, there's no indication that lower layer data is protected by encryption (syncing up the Walsh code for spread-spectrum doesn't count):
    CRC Press - 2002 - Wireless Technology. Protocols, Standards and Techniques
    In that case, a third-party receiver could intercept that information directly from the handset. (Not a cheapy scanner from Radio Shack, mind you. It would be very much like the receiver in the tower. A shadow net of them covering a downtown area would be ideal.)
  5. PodPeople Member

Don't need geek engineers to know that no way that loooong pursuit on Hwy 19 happened with all that dangerous and illegal driving, as well as driving on the "islands".

"According to a Dateline NBC study, part of US 19 in Florida is the most dangerous road in the United States." Which is why it is heavily patrolled at all times. There is also always lots of traffic, so other drivers would have called the cops, even if these two "so concerned" morons wouldn't at least pull over for safety. And here's a pix of Hwy 19 in general Clearwater region, with "islands", which would be on way to Tampa airport. Don't think we'll need to call in a Nascar expert or physics engineer or Highway Patrol officer to debunk this.

1124gw7.jpg
  6. leech Member

Good god you are daft. Re-read what you quoted. Teehee. Giggle.
  7. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

A) a lot has changed since 02
    B) The emails I get will be from protocol engineers, top execs and the legal teams
    C) if you knew anybody that worked in the corporate offices or switch offices of a wireless company you would know that they don't get there by accident and all have the knowledge of how the system works.
  8. leech Member

Be careful, you.

I say this not because I think you are in danger, but because I do not think that you can deliver this specific thing. I am a grand observer. :cool:
  9. greebly Member

This is also good:)
    1.8m per year.

Now we just need 25 or so more Mike Rinder types and the Co$ cash burn problem is complete.
  10. Rockyj Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOBy7oPweY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XOBy7oPweY&feature=related[/ame]
    No clue
  11. subrosa Member

Guyz, even the scifags are smart enough to put a LOJACK transmitter on someone's vehicle, the cellphone tracking crap is moot. (and yes, there is man-in-the-middle equipment available that makes it easy to track, and LISTEN IN to cellphones, for about $60,000 US) Scifags have that kind of money.
  12. exOT8Michael Member

Ahh yes, got it thanks!
    I can't help but feel that Anons would have made this action into far more of a win...
    This looks like something from Planet of the Dorks.
  13. lothar Member

Smoke moar pot or something, mr. assuaging-your-fears of ALREADY PROVEN WARRANTLESS SPYING.

I don't care if the lawyer claims they are following Telecom privacy laws so they don't get sued. Fact is that they divulge tons of shit all the time to LEA and even more to "terrorism" task forces.

Not only do I think most handsets can share their location, but telecoms log, record and share the cell association and also provide live tower "ping" services for location (though I'm guessing that service does require a court subpoena)

ITT one dude debunks EFF and re-assures that AT&T is not spying on anyone....
  14. Anonymous Member

Except you are wrong. There are islands down in the section of 19/55 that have the stop lights and left turn lanes ever intersection.

Anyways, it's just two paranoid kooks who have gaslighted themselves from years of pulling shit on people outside the cult.
  15. anonymous612 Member

Your own statement explains yet another reason why the idea of a sixty mile an hour speeding session down the fucking island is an impossibility.
  16. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Obvious Sock talks about:

(In B4 shoops of Dainty Dave [or if he's not available, MR + MR, MR*MR, MR^2, whatever] wearing a SWING COAT with those novelty wax "vampire teeth" from the 1970s.)

Anonymous quotes:

Anonymous poster has forgotten dark humor

and shooping (and cancer speculation)

(We've seen some shoops in this thread, but I'm really waiting for Dainty Dave in the new official CO$ vampire outfit. He's probably tired from posing for all those "platinum meritorious" pictures with big donors [now dying of cancer], so we'll probably have to settle for shoops of Mike and Marty.)

One correction:

Not the Muslims. Many muslims believe those who leave Islam (apostates) must be killed, even if they come back to Islam. EDIT: Just thought of this: "Islam -- rather having you 'dead than incapable' -- since the seventh century AD!"
  17. Optimisticate Member

If Rathbun wants to something worthwhile to raid, he'd have raided Valkyrie and had his mask autographed by the Tomfather. Gosh, there's another movie premier happening and the Robowife has a few coming out of her own. There's ample opportunity coming up for both of them.

Rathbun claims to have audited Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise (or british socialite) stories get read by more public than OMG Miscavige is a playground bully stories. Putting Marty within raiding distance of Tom Cruise could have the impact of a Tom <Censored by California Courts> missile.

I would pay to see TC's face when he hears a raiding Marty yell something about his audit files.
  18. Rockyj Member

What you can't post when your drunk?
  19. Anonymous Member

All high level Scientologists have tracking chips implanted in their bodys and the real purpose of the E-meter is to recharge the lithium batteries inside of the tracking chip, if Rathburn\Rinder want to be untraceable they need to stop auditing.
  20. Schwabe Member

i lol'd
  21. exOT8Michael Member

LOL
    Naw, What keeps the chip charged is body thetans running on mental treadmills feeding the OT's grid.
    ;-P
  22. Anonymous Member

Best post of this entire thread!
  23. Crappy Member

1232034336080.jpg
  24. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

this thread contains dumb and dumber...

and dumber.
  25. Anonymous Member

Yeah but you're stuck on legal and policy barriers. Those are not absolute barriers.

It's not legal to snoop on your neighbor's phone call history, amirite? Yet as a Kelly Temp hired by The Phone Co years ago, I had access to anyone's phone bill. It was my job.

Logging who accesses some database is a function of the front-end to the database. But there are alternate ways to get at the back-end, the raw data. Just make a back-up copy of the tables, for example.
  26. Anonymous Member

Your experience from "years ago" having access to anyone's phone bill was before 47 U.S.C. § 222 : US Code - Section 222: Privacy of customer information was in place.
  27. Scatman Member

The mafiOSA breaks laws when they believe that they need to and think that they can get away with it. They view a statute as a minor hurdle to sneak around. Kind of like the mentality of a sociopath.
  28. Anonse7en Member

Easy way to track some one with out all the getting into warrants/Gubmint Conspiracy bull shit. Get a shitty cellphone with GPS, a cheap tracking program and a long battery life. Duct Tape that crap under someones bumper, and vuala! you got yourself a cheap vehicle tracking system(Just gotta change Out the batteries.)

Also if they have access to the inside of his vehicle (Spare key or shit any PI with half a brain can pop a lock in a minute.) A Voice activated Tape Recorder, is easy as fuck to plant and retrieve.

I don't think this really matters even if Scientology is stalking these guys, as ex Scientology goon lawyers they are probably more informed then any of us speculating on this thread, since they themselves enforced the same policy's of harassment and intimidation not too long ago.

Lets take off the Tin Hats, this is beginning to feel like a 9/11 Truther website. If anything thing is a FootBullet its stalking/harassing a lawyer. Frankly I'm all for it, the more they make a name for themselves by pulling this type of bullshit the more it makes them look like the Crazy Cult that they are. So either way if its true or total bullshit its a win for ANON.
  29. Anonymous Member

Marty and Mike aren't ex Scientology goon lawyers, just ex Scientology goons.
  30. xenubarb Member

Here is an interesting message that was left on my friend's answering machine in 2001. I was using PacBell service at the time.
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

It should be noted that my friend worked for the government and had an unlisted number. This was at the time of Keith Henson's bullshit case, and I was on his witness list. Somehow, the cult got phone record lists and went nuts. There were similar calls to other people, but this is the only one that was recorded.

And no, the guy never called back. Noisy investigation. Boooga booga! Scary!