Customize

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Holl Anon Member

Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Benjamin (referred to as B.J. in the SO) has had skin cancer for several years now and it has gone untreated except for the same sham regimen of plying him with vitamins & Cal-Mag. He's been seen by Scientology doctor Megan Shields who is, and has long been a tool, of the cult.

B.J., too my knowledge, never had a close or enduring relationship to his father, but was close to his mother. It wouldn't surprise me that B.J. doesn't want to see his deadbeat father who all of a sudden has shown concern for him. Why? What's his motive?

Mike also has a daughter, Taryn, posted at Gold Base.
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

And don't forget Wonder Girl!

I was actually watching the show the night this happened. What a moment for me.
  3. Anonymous Member

ilu bb. good stuff.

Did you read that Marty has gone 100& paranoid cuckoo. This shit is too karmic, ironic, lulzy... Couldn't happen to a nicer asshole-toothpick-mouthing-fake-texan-fake black historian-insensitive-egomaniac-and-thinks-he-can-help-people-wrangler of LM thetan...

HAHA, infiltrated your cell network to track you eh? Maybe they implanted chips in your arms with Obamacare! Maybe it's because any one of your "followers" is ratting you out just like you used to do to people with Minton or CAN or scilons trying to run away from shitty cult.

So awesome reap-what-you-sew assholes.
  4. Anonymous Member

LOL

yeah, ok...
  5. Anonymous Member

so there's dox on XENU! he must be real!!
  6. Anonymous Member

DOX DOX DOX DOX DOX VID VID VID VID... OR STFU & GTFO!!!!!!!!!!
  7. EyeOnSci Member

He,he.
  8. Anonymous Member

Meh it's written for Marty's fanbois. They clutch their pearls when they read these harrowing tales and tell Marty what a brave hero he is and to keep fighting the good fight cause he is so brave and clearly if some evil villain dwarf is doing all these bad things, then Marty must be the good guy. Send him all your love, money, trust, and adoration.
  9. Anonymous Member

YEEEEEEEAAAAaaaaaahhh.
  10. Uncle Remus Member

Done been 2 years ago, I didn't none a believe it hadn't I seens it.

You fellas are funny.
  11. DeathHamster Member

Probably paranoia, but I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

A number of ex-GO Snow White people started up WISE companies (with whose money?) in the Clearwater area, involved in ISPs, and wireless security.
    Exposing the Mysteries of WWC- Intnet
    Exposing the Mysteries of WWC - Fortress Technologies

Then again, maybe he just forgot to turn off Bluetooth on his phone?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcv4T9Auy0U[/ame]
  12. Stalin Member

Culties vs culties is always a good lol
  13. PodPeople Member

"We had several cars on us at all times during daily trips throughout Pinellas county. If it weren’t so potentially hazardous to innocent bystanders, it would be funny. They had a number of late model, tinted-window vehicles running stop signs, running red lights, crossing center islands, running the wrong way on one-way streets, and even had a guy going sixty miles an hour on top of the center island on U.S. 19 for some distance in pursuit"

and once again, if this is true, and so concerned about "innocent bystanders", why didn't they call the police?
  14. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Top level execs at AT&T wireless, as well as Switch Integrity Analysts have told me flat out that it requires a court order for any government agency to track a cell phone and the legal dept at all major cell carriers fight against allowing anyone to track your cell phones. So I have it on pretty good authority(my sister and her friends who work in the legal dept at AT&T) that this is the opposite of possible.
  15. anonymous612 Member

Hey, buddy. I LIVE on US 19. He didn't do SHIT in the "island", I'm calling your bluff. You can't physically go sixty miles an hour in that situation on that road. Fuck you.
  16. Anonymous Member

But what about illegal access to the info?

I had a temp job at the phone company years ago, and I had access to everyone's phone records. Young and stupid and not realizing it was a crime, I looked up some of my friend's accounts just for lulz.

Couldn't someone working for a wireless carrier glance at GPS coordinates for a specific number?
  17. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

To my knowledge the gps coordinates are not available to local stores, they would have to be in a corporate building, or a switch site to gain access to the gps system. The people who hold these positions are highly vetted and their access to the system is very tightly monitored. Hell, my sister's home internet access(she works pt from work and the company provides her a dsl line) is so regulated that when I came down to visit her, I couldn't torrent, I couldn't access certain sites I frequent, and still while I was there they called her due to an increase in traffic. And pretty much all I was doing was reading the news and setting up her husbands network for file/printer sharing. They keep very close tabs on who is accessing what, and I just don't find it remotely possible that a scifag could get away with it. The standard store jockey cant check anything but the records, the imei, the esn...etc. The gps in the phones now is not readily accessible to storefags.

Edit: Plus if they did all those two schmucks would have to do is contact their carrier and report illegal tracking and it'd be bai bai scifag.
  18. DeathHamster Member

That's just paperwork, and Scientology usually doesn't ask permission. (The same paperwork protects the privacy of car license info, credit reports and medical data.)

As well, never forget that cell phones are just radio transceivers, and while modern cells use encryption, there must be a certain amount of framing information in the clear that can ID the transmitter.

It's quite possible for someone with their own receivers and equipment to track particular cell phones without the cooperation of the wireless providers.
  19. Fear Not Member

Would love to see Marty blog about this....

"The church's version of what followed is quite remarkable. Miscavige and Marty Rathbun, another church official, were walking past the IRS building in Washington with a few hours to spare one afternoon in late October 1991 when they decided to talk to Goldberg"

The Shadowy Story Behind Scientology's Tax-Exempt Status - 9 March 1997
  20. Anonymous Member

No, it isn't quite possible. Lrn2CDMA. It's not just about "the paperwork". We're not talking CB radios, good buddy.

10-4
  21. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

^^^^ this
  22. Anonymous Member

Of course I wouldn't imagine a store could look up cell phone ping histories.

You're not really answering my question when you tell me who can't get the pings. What I'd like to know is, who can.

My guesses:
    - Enhanced 911 operators and some of their IT staff.
    - Central office techs with network access to cell towers.
    - Software engineers with back-end access to receive-transmit databases.
  23. PodPeople Member

We are talking about sci 1950's tech, rite?

jim-carrey-movies-ace-ventura-pet-detective1.jpg
  24. DeathHamster Member

Learn to radio.

73, OM.
  25. eddieVroom Member

LOL Well, if you want to split hairs over that, it's worth noting that LRH said it was imperative that Scientology must Clear the Planet (tm) by YEAR 2000. Period.

So they screwed the pooch and missed the deadline. And the Aliens came.

My advice to them: Get used to it.

Read The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch, it's as good an orientation as any...
  26. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

911 techs can do it based on tower pings, triangulation style. I'm only talking about direct gps tracking. The central offices do not have access to individual towers, they only have access to the individual switches that handle the calls, software engineers, most of whom are located at corporate offices, are also limited to switch locations. See it works like this, your call is handled by a tower by tower basis, your phone is constantly sending and receiving pings from the nearest tower. The switch is what handles tower to tower transitions. It is a central point located somewhere in the midst of a group of towers. Thats why if you drive across any state line while on a call(DC area not included) you will drop your call because the cell towers switches are handled on a state by state basis. The switch operators can forward locational info to the corporate offices only after a court order has been issued and the section of the legal team that handles phone tracking(Completely separate entity than the normal legal team of said company) deems it a necessity to locate people. Federal Agencies, local law inforcement...etc cannot do what they do on tv and locate your cell just to fuck with you. It doesn't work that way. The best they can do is a tower triangulation based on your last calls(if you call 911 that counts in their finding you). Direct location is not possible by ANY law enforcement without a bunch of legal hoops. So basically, who can access this info, is the switch guys, the oracle guys, the legal team, and upper management. All of these people have to sign legal agreements that they will not use the system without going through proper channels and this is enforced by the entire system working together. Nobody can fly under the radar and track a cell phone. the system is so redundant that as soon as somebody accesses that info it is recorded by an entirely separate group of people and that person, who has to use his/her access password to the system is hunted down and fired.
  27. Holl Anon Member

Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are the consummate frauds & windbags. They were responsible for alot of pain and harm done on ex-Scios and critics of the cult (moreso, with Mike Rinder).

Now, that they are on the other side of the fence, they absolutely refuse to take any responsibility for their past actions. There is Marty who always plays the victim and rationalizes his torment of others as a task required of his job. Ever hear of the Nuremberg defense, dumbass? Then, there is Mike who "can't" say anything because he was paid big bucks to provide an "exclusive" to the BBC.

Ever wonder where Marty (who claims to be unemployed and provides auditing to ex-Scios for a fee based on what the receiver thinks it's worth) and Mike (a used car salesman in Denver) get the $$$ to constantly travel to Europe and to Florida?

Now, the two deflect all calls for their personal accountability to play the white nights on YouTube. Disgusting.
  28. pedrofcuk Member

Those two cunts are the only exes that have NOT added me on facebook!
  29. DeathHamster Member

Waiting for Marty & Mike to dance the Tunak Tunak Tun in front of Fort Harrision.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLnHv1fSHio&feature=related]YouTube - Zombie Tunak Tunak[/ame]
  30. Holl Anon Member

Same here. Marty said I had to join the "Independent Scientologists" group on Facebook first.
  31. anonymous612 Member

irl loled.
  32. pedrofcuk Member

Oh really? Well I think he is a stupid fucking cunt even tho I enjoyed watching him enturbulate the $cilons lol!
  33. PodPeople Member

Acceptable Truth of the White Knights...

DVD-Monty-Python-Almost-The-Truth-300x300.jpg

Riding into the sunset on their invisible horses

monty-python-holy-grail-02.jpg
  34. exOT8Michael Member

They tried to add me but I declined. LOL
  35. lothar Member

You are a retard. I didn't quote the giant tl;dr bullshit post about cell towers from the 80s comprehension. Yes, it is very easy to tell which tower a cellphone is using.
    Yes, it has been confirmed this is part of warrantless wiretapping program that is still running today.

Most carriers have automated systems to allow law enforcement to automatically check this information, even live. They only pretend they ask for a court order, and under NSL or enhanced FISA shit they only need to pretend it is related to terrorism. Then they just never file a FISA request later.

Why do you think people are going nuts about whistle blowing on warrantless wiretapping especially AT&T direct involvement.

I also think the roving bug wiretaps could be used to gather data from the phone in addition to turning on the mic, and transmit a phones GPS or in the case of GSM, the tower IDs and RSSIs.

I'll refer you to this since you are fucking clueless:
    http://paranoia.dubfire.net/2009/12/8-million-reasons-for-real-surveillance.html
    http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...king-violates-privacy-lawyers-tell-court.html

So yeah, 8 million AUTOMATED request on just Sprint. So yeah, they are mass gathering these details without court order. Now scilons could probably get GPS info with a court order.
  36. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

You sir have no facts about how cell phone companies conduct their business. this is the same paranoid nonsense that people who have prepaid cell service because they are drug dealers, brain cancer tinfoil hat wearing fukstains spout. dox or gtfo.

oh yeah and I've contacted friends at att, verizon, and sprint about their tracking policies. so wait for responses and I'll prove my point.
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Ok, so the video in OP ends with no outcome. Is there a second part someplace?

Not sure this visit actually did anything except annoy FH security? Did MR get to see his son?
  38. Anonymous Member

jh4ye1.jpg
  39. PodPeople Member

See Post #51 and #78, from marty's blog
  40. Anonymous Member

While we debate the policies of major telecom companies, the bottom line as it relates to this thread is...

1. It's impossible for the cult to be tracking MR2 via a phone.
    2. It's highly unlikely the cult has been able to trace MR2 via a phone with a telecom's assistance without a court order blah blah.
    3. It's impossible for MR2 to tell if anyone is tracing their movements, let alone know who is doing it.
    4. MR2 are drama queens possessing the kind of paranoia that comes after decades of fucking others' lives up.