Customize

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2010.

1. AnonKat Member

Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Give it up and grab those cans noa

[IMG]
  2. subrosa Member

That video is about as boring as watching a Staturday scifag meeting, and probably a lot less violent. When they are fighting amongst themselves, they are leaving normal people alone.
  3. Anonymous Member

Violations & Enforcement

NOISE

Pinellas County uses a decibel-based noise control program that places maximum limits on noise allowed on a property. In residential areas between the hours of 7 am and 11 pm, a noise level of 72dBA (decibels) is allowed. After 11 pm, the allowable level is reduced to 55dBA. As an example, normal conversation between two people standing five feet apart would measure about 55dBA. Excessive noise from parties, people or vehicles is handled by law enforcement agencies. Normal maintenance and use of equipment such as lawn mowers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, and flushing boat motors are all customary to everyday life and are exempted when used legitimately.

So, no megaphones or pa systems. 72dBA is about as loud as air conditioner, garbage disposal, or some alarm clocks.
  4. Django Member

Well, it was a thought. It'd be a bit lulzish to watch the Mike and Marty show go all Aaron Saxton on the Ft. Harrison, assuming they'd do it.

I do hope they show up at the door every day.
  5. auchraw Member

Originally Posted by felixkunze
    Sorry,I find I'm right out of empathy. This has something to do with the fact that bullies like MR and MR have destroyed the lives of thousands of trusting people and still don't acknowledge this fact. Let them EOC. I should care if there are one or two less?
  6. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

You know the CoS will spin the cancer as being BECAUSE he was nowhere near the Bridge. Regardless, it's very sad news.

As for the way CoS treats protesters, isn't it pathetic? The childish "You're trespassing. Move away" followed by epic use of hide-behind-a-pillar tech. It's just embarrassing.

CoS needs to be stripped of using the word "Church." And stripped of their IRS status. Just from this video, they are a bunch of unfriendly, inhumane assholes. Can you imagine being a Christian, and leaving your church. Then you return and are shunned and, effectively, told to Fuck off? No! Of course not, because it wouldn't happen. They'd talk to you EVEN if you were NO LONGER a member of the Church. As would Jews in similar situations. Or Muslims. Or Buddhists. Probably even Raelians.

Just ignoring people and not talking to them isn't PTSSP tech. It's just inhumane and barbaric, and a demonstration that CoS culties have lost their personalities. They don't decide who to talk to or not... it's decided for them. Last time I checked, they called this Fascism.
  7. q_p Member

First off, I'm looking at the big picture. I'm not worried about a few people getting uncomfortable because they find out they were practicing dangerous bullshit and need to wakeup. And as far as I'm concerned, the methadone argument is faulty. Scientology is not heroine. The Freezone is not methadone. Scientology and the "Tech" are dangerous brain washing regimes designed to entrap others into Ron's stupid delusion. The Freezone are those that can't exist inside of the structure of Ron's stupid delusion but still practice it.

Secondly, that part about experts, papers, Ursula, psychiatrist... no u. See how that works? Could question your position the same way.

Third, I never said they were as or more powerful than CoS. I said they could be worse, mostly because in order to fight the freezone, you have to fight each cell as opposed to CoS which centralized. Not only that, it's easier to hide abuse on a small scale.

Fourth, I'm sick of bridges when it comes to Scientology and would rather take care of everything now instead of have it linger and fester.
  8. PodPeople Member

Correct, and Martyr Marty and followers still believe in that pts/sp, ethics/justice tech. That says it all. Logic and reasoning is still missing. I've seen these long winded "explanations" how DM wasn't spotted as a psychopathic dictator for a quarter of a century! and yet conclude it wasn't because that tech didn't work. Sad to say there's a small percentage who can't be helped on their own. It would take outside professional help which they still believe is evil.

I suspect this is more about the huge response from "Until Nothing Is Left", "The Soulcatchers", and even the L.A. Press Conference, to get attention and sympathy. Also, of course, Rinder concerned about his "reputation". If he's going to actually do that BBC interview, and this is part of that, then it would be of some use at least.
  9. Anonymous Member

To the two biggest bullies of the cult:
    If you refuse to turn yourselves in and do true time in prison for your crimes, then I guess it's an eye for an eye.
    Rinder and Rathbun, I hope you suffer at the hands of the cult until you die. You both have caused many suicides, hundreds. Homicides, insanity, financial ruin, broken souls and hearts. This should be your eternity.
  10. q_p Member

Wasn't talking specifically about Rathbun or Rinder. Talking about the Freezone. And I want to point out that I've heard CoS speak against disconnection as well. But we know that isn't the truth.

And honestly, what's a benign form of Scientology? One that's so stripped down that it's no longer Scientology? That's the problem. Scientology is what it is. It's a trap. It's delusion. It's BS. To make it "benign" would be to turn it into something different. Because benign traps, delusions, and BS doesn't make sense.

I'll just put this here instead of making another post.

The long and short of it is the CoS was successful because of Hubbard's cult of personality. Since he's been gone, the church has been on a slow-down to decline in growth.

Miscavige lacks that and tries to replace it with force-of-will like attitude. And it's not enough to get people to rationalize away his personal BS.

Rathbun has a presence about him. He could be a person who could pull some solidarity from the fallen ranks and build his own little empire, though I don't think he is. But I can see in him the ability to do it and I think if he were to try he would have a decent chance at success.

Personally, I think this stuff is really interesting so let the firework fly if he tries. I just hope he doesn't make Scientology v2.0.
  11. auchraw Member

Originally Posted by q_p.
    I think if Marty were going to build even a tiny little empire there would be more sign of it by now. Time is not on his side. He looks as if he is short of money. And he's losing what was left of his hair.

A lifetime in CoS is not the best preparation for a healthy and prosperous old age. I can almost feel sorry for him, but not quite.
  12. AnonKat Member

He landed himself a class act lady though
  13. Obvious Sock Member

Ain't that the truth?

It looked like they learned their $cilon moves from Napoleon Dynamite.

(Is Napolean Dynamite the new SOURCE? )

Sooper Powurz to the rescue.!!!

Hilarious!

lol!

This demonstration of Sooper Powurz should be shown to every single prospective $cilon recruit.

The "hide-behind-a-pillar tech" is proof positive of $cilon Mastery Over M.E.S.T..

lmao rofl

Pathetic. So pathetic, in fact, that I would tend to feel sorry for them if they weren't $cilons.

Too funny.
  14. PodPeople Member

I feel empathy for all the victims of sci. Those make up the majority. Marty was not one of them. There are actually only a small percentage in sci throughout its history that rule the roost. These are personalities that would create harm and havoc no matter what group or environment they landed in.

Marty is just one of the names that get a lot of attention, but there are more that most never heard of, but still a small group. This kind just is impervious to changing spots. These are the Bernie Madoff's in our midst. They are not insane. They are just evil.
  15. eddieVroom Member

IMO, it advances a War of Attrition, and is therefore Good for Anonymous.

Please to Stay on Targeting Object...
  16. q_p Member

I agree. I don't he is. But I do think he has the potential. From what I've seen of Marty I'm divided. I think he has the ring of truth in what he says. I think he feels bad for some of what he has done. But he knows much and has said little. He could do massive damage but it appears like he is trying to keep the "Tech" and himself from harm. It makes it apparent there is a hidden agenda going on and I don't trust current or former Scientologist, especially when it comes to the "Tech".
  17. eddieVroom Member

FIFY
  18. theLastAnon Member

Oh, if wishing made it so.

They're free to say whatever they want from behind the bars of their prison cells. That would elate me.
  19. kissyfur Member

oooooh them's fightin words
  20. Anonymous Member

Marty and Rinder "Goatseeee"
  21. Anonymous Member

Fuck, funny dey back to each other with they're butt cheeks and spread goatsey to each other, HAHAHAA. Caption " ex sci's like the goatsey man." LOL.
  22. PodPeople Member

An outsider will see a door in this video. The rest will see a mile high solid wall. That wall was built on tears and fears, ripped apart lives and families, on slow torture, on loss of life, mental and physical deterioration, or home, business, bank accounts and retirement savings shredded, and sheer terror and ruin.

There is no acceptable advocacy of this abomination. Those who want to keep even one brick in it are free to step aside and wait for their sick souvenirs. Just stay out of the way while the rest of us “Tear Down That Wall!”
  23. Anonymous Member

HAHAH EASY WAY TO BRING DOWN THE CULT, Get Scobee to threaten "goatsee" to orgs. HAha Scilons will come out with hands up. LOL.
  24. lothar Member

I don't understand this thread.

The only victim here is the children raised in this shitty cult. How young were Benjamin and Teryn when Mike and shitty wife dropped them off into scientology care / anti-schools and forgot about them.

How many times did the mother and father ever see their children growing up?

So I don't give a rat's ass that poor Mike Rinder can't see his adult son because the cult he raised him in has him brainwashed. How many other children did Mike Rinder reclaim when they escaped. How many other parents were prevented from seeing or communicating with the children. How many children were moved around to different states from their parents or parents moved to RPF under Mike Rinder's and Marty's reign of terror?

Fuck these guys.

Mike knows his son is cured of a case of skin cancer. He still trots it out there for sympathy. Mike knows that scientology paid for a doctor. Mike isn't geniune about contacting his son, he just wanted footage for BBC to run to counter scientology claims.

How many times did Mike and Marty lie to people about disconnection. or directly get involved with SP declares or keeping loved ones apart. Seriously.. /thread.

Fuck these assholes and their brainwashed followers.
  25. AnonKat Member

What would you charge them with ? How would you go about prosecuting them ?
  26. Anonymous Member

Sooo.. what exactly do you need dox on?
  27. lothar Member

Fuck you retards for not even reading the thread.
    Some adult male got cancer and the cult sent him to fucking doctors who removed his fucking skin cancer.

What planet are you assholes from?? Can you not even think rationally anymore? The cult will use this as an example about how Sea Org people go to doctors.

Only retarded OG run around with bizarro stories. 99% of people in Sea Org or publics understand there is something called science and medicine. You get cancer you go to doctor. The sad thing is that non-celeb scilons can't afford doctors, and most of them ignore problems until it is too late. I have seen no science or stats that shows that scilons or even Sea Org members die more then average population or get more cancer or even commit more suicides. People talk big talk but there aren't the numbers to support all the ranting of OG and moonbats.
  28. Anonymous Member

an INteresting post....., this is.

yoda.jpg
  29. Rockyj Member

^^^
    THIS is what I love about WWP! freedom to have different views, freedom to say what you believe, freedom to have your own opinion, freedom to change your mind, freedom to decide your own truth, freedom to be who you are & freedom that culties & ex culties lost but can eventually re-learn.
  30. Anonymous Member

Isn't their a Anon somewhere with hair like that? Sydney?
  31. Anonymous Member

O dear.
  32. Anonymous Member

So...let me get this straight...

There is a woo woo concept that I don't believe in and YOU also don't believe in...
    and I am supposed to somehow prove it does not exist or something?

huh?
  33. Anonymous Member

Sorry, but the universe is Not Your Personal Army.

Karma does indeed exist but not the way you wish it did.
  34. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

this thread had moonbat cancer.
  35. Anonymous Member

Fix'd
  36. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

thx
  37. anonymous612 Member

I don't give a shit what their motivations are or whose kid is where, if they show up at the monthly raid tomorrow I'm waving the cops over and complaining scientologists are interfering with our protest. A scifag's a scifag, regardless of whether their boss is five foot four or six foot two. And I don't know about you, but I'm here to raid scifags. Period.

Fuck you and your shitty idea.

Marty (and you too, Rinder, you jaildodging little coward of a man): Get the fuck out of our city. You and your batshit crazy practices and your sneaky little powerplays and your general faggot-filled Scientology shit are no more welcome than the people inside that building, and rest assured, we'll see both your pathetic little groups disintegrate before we're done. Your group has just as big a bullseye on its back as CoS Int. Only difference is, THEY'LL be a challenge. Not you.
  38. Anonymous Member

The CoS mindfuck is the the worst of all cult indoctrination to shed.
  39. SOJOA Member

This sounded more crazy to me than some of the Sci stuff I read on here.
  40. anonymous612 Member