Customize

Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

Cancer gets treated medically not just "spritually" in Scn.

In the SO a ton of people had cancer and some even got kemo. The funny thing is the biggest source of Cancer victims were in OSA. Out of the 50-100 staff there were at least 10 with some form while I was at the HGB.

But when I was there HGB staff were told to use ORSA to pay for medical expenses so the Co$ didn't have to get any money approved out of their pockets. But this meant you had to go all the was to USC in east LA and wait hours in the ER to see a doctor, whether you had a high fever or cancer.
  2. mirror neuron Member

It may be that. It may not be. Regardless, at some level it may someday matter to his son that he made the gesture, however imperfectly.

It would make more sense to criticize Rinder or anyone else for the many things they've done wrong than to second-guess what may be attempts at good behavior.
  3. Anonymous Member

I really don't understand this karma fetish you have. It does not exist. Just like ghosts and Santa Claus. If people pay for their bad actions, it is because society makes them pay. Rinder is only having problems with his son because his son is in a cult. While it is fun that Rinder is the REASON his son is on the cult...it is not karma.
  4. AnonKat Member

Heey he is having fun with fapping over it, let him Besides I like "pulled it in" or karma
  5. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

I'd call it Irony, actually.
  6. AnonKat Member

For a 12 year old that is very perceptive of you. You big thetan in a little meat body you.
  7. Rockyj Member

I haven't caught up yet but I couldn't help responding.
    You are so right!
    How many times does this cult waste our tax payers dollars by calling the police every time there's a peaceful protest or as in this vid; a concern father who only wants to see his son because he has a life threatening disease?
    How many times?
    Think of it...each time the cult makes a frivolous call we are paying for it!
    Perhaps a vid documenting all the frivolous calls & accusations re: our protests, etc., would be nice & would PISS off the general public.
  8. Anonymous Member

ohhh, harsh. human?
  9. RavenEyes Member

Many exes did shitty things while in the cult...part of the reason we call it a CULT, remember?
    Are you implying that once out they should make no attempt to contact their loved ones still in? That's bullshit. Disconnection is wrong, regardless of an ex's actions while in the cult. It doesn't matter if someone's kid is 3 or 30.
  10. the_cloak Member

How do you know the cult didn't scream there were terrorists outside? I noticed an awful lot of cops too, and my guess is that the scilons exaggerated. The cops didn't look happy for being called to rush out there for 2 old men.
  11. Re: Rathburn/Rinder raid Fort Harrison hotel.

The point is that its Rathbun, who probably would still be in the cult if not for the fact that he wasn't at the top, and he wanted to be. Don't get me wrong, its very sad that Rinder's kid has cancer and he's not able to see him. Its not at all sad, in fact its rather disgusting, that Rathbun is using the situation to grandstand.
  12. Rockyj Member

Okay first the BAD NEWS (like we didn't know) Rathburn & Rinder believe $cientology works & help's people.
    It also appears they believe the ONLY thing that's wrong with the cult is DM & they finally left because of his leadership. Basically, it appears they grew tired of being beaten up by a so-called religious leader.
    SO, it also appears they believe LRH was a saint & his teachings were good (sic).
    HOWEVER, haven't most of us agreed that culties are BRAINWASHED?
    AND who really knows how that kind of brainwashing can effect someones life if they've never been in that situation?
    AND who is to say they won't eventuality see the light?
    Of course that is what I, and many Anon's here, believe is best for them.
    A FREE MIND!
    BUT is it that really our judgment call?
    Especially, if what they believe in doesn't hurt anyone anymore?
    To be honest I believe they are in denial & its too hard for them to accept the reality they were conned AND spent so many years out of their lives devoted to this mind fuck cult.
    I know, I sure in the hell wouldn't want to believe I wasted most of my life for nothing but a con.
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

You need to word-clear 'karma' mon, it is not just society that makes anyone pay, it is the underlying current of what is just and true in life itself, this does not require society to figure out imho, it is the collective conscience of teegeeakkk and its awkwardness in accepting utter crap into the system (something ol' windbag, lying sociopathic schitzoid LRon has had a big hand in).

grrrr.
  14. Rockyj Member

Extremely, well said!
  15. Anonymous Member

karma does not exist. It is a term people use to make themselves feel better that a bad person will gets his just desserts in this life or another. Karma is as real as Judgment Day. (meaning...not real at all)
  16. anonsparrow Member

Lothar does not forgive or forget.
  17. Rockyj Member

LOL, love performance art it helped us get out of Vietnam in the 70's!
  18. anonsparrow Member

Dox or gtfo. I don't believe in karma either but your bullshit is baseless so stfu.
  19. Alpha Bates Member

A wise man once said "You should never doubt what no one is sure about".
  20. anonsparrow Member

A wise dog once said.. when in doubt.. eat garbage out of the container and fuck all those guys yelling at you..
  21. Anonymous Member

Marty really needs to stop masticating on that toothpick. Looks gross.
  22. Django Member

It's said that Scientology is one of the worst cults to wake up from, and Mike and Marty are recent escapees from the very highest levels of Scientology.

Don't get me wrong - I don't trust either of them completely. But it seems like this latest foray into PTS-ness is yet another journey into their awakening. I'm pretty confident that, at some point, they're going to finally realize that the madness didn't start with Miscavige, and that that they'll wake up to the insanity that was/is L. Ron. It's going to take a while, granted. But it seems like, maybe, they're on their way.

I see this as a small win...more on the MR's side than Scn's. They need to wake the fuck up - we all know that - but it's going to be long process for them. They're still brainwashed, they just don't know it. Yet.

A key milestone in this fight will be if either Rathbun or Rinder rejects the whole premise of Scientology. Doesn't look like that's happening right now. But hey, what if it did?
  23. Anonymous Member

You know after just visiting an ex scilon message board all I can say is that I really wanted to believe they're just victims of the cult.
    However, I now feel like I've been conned after reading some of the responses to Aaron Saxtons's recent post about FZ.
    Brainwashing aside & years after supposedly leaving the cult they haven't gotten better only worse. I don't think those boards are good for people who really want to leave & I will NO longer encourage Ex's or recommend anyone to seek their support.
  24. Anonymous Member

128789286106130445jpg.jpeg
  25. jensting Member

Yep. The real victims are the kids who never had a choice about becoming clams and end up with cancer.

It must also be pretty tough on Mike.

I can't say I'm glad to hear this.

Best regards

Jens
  26. Anonymous Member

"legimiate[sic] voluntary disconnection"

?

Learn to know when you've gone just that little bit too far.

There nothing legitimate or truly voluntary about disconnection where one party is in a brainwashing cult that wrote the fucking doctrine on it.

Rejoice in them getting some payback for all I fucking care but quit trying to imagine there is some general normalcy in the actions of the cult just because it suits your argument that Rinder is a gigantic cunt.
  27. grumpus Member

I don't trust their sincerity and ostensible motives for this at all. Rinder's supposed to be worried about his son with cancer? So why does he look about as worked up as someone waiting for a bus?

He barely speaks. He gazes around and shuffles his feet like he's bored the whole time. He chuckles and lets Marty do all the talking, such as it is.

Cynical grandstanding stunt and nothing more, imo. A boring, poorly acted one, too.
  28. auchraw Member

Originally Posted by lothar
    Originally Posted by grumpus
    For wannabee leaders of a billion-dollar criminal enterprise they are not impressive. A few more antics like this and they will fade away into irrelevance.

Meanwhile it is amusing to watch dog eat dog.
  29. Anonymous Member

He's likely bored and not getting too worked up about it because he knows precisely how it is all going to play out. If he went to the other extreme then he'd probably get accused of playing to the camera. He knows he's under a microscope and that he can't win in many people's eyes.
    They obviously went to prove a point rather than just sit on their asses and baaww about it ineffectively on a blog/forum. Call it a stunt if you like, but it worked.
  30. STC_sock Member

^ Quoted for the mother fucking truth!! Amen.
  31. STC_sock Member

Listen, if the Freezone is good enough for Ursula Caberta, a Scientology expert, then it's okay with me. It's like methadrone for heroine addicts, freezone is certainly less harmful than Scientology.
  32. STC_sock Member

It's better for him to appear calm & collected & in charge of his faculties. The guy obviously has mental scars, I doubt you can empathise.

^ yes, well put. I agree.
  33. STC_sock Member

I disagree. They are doing some great work. Remember Samantha Domingo and Shane Weightman, the two who escaped from East Grinstead? At least they can be part of a group and speak to others who can help them 'heal'.

I don't think it's possible for someone who has been in the cult for years & years to just say 'oh yeah, it's all a bunch of crap, lol i was so gullable'. At least they can be in an environment, where critical thinking isn't banned? Marty doesn't ban his peers from watching the news media, does he?

You have to also remember that these people already know each other. It's not like they leave $cn, then join Rathbun-ology and say hi for the 1st time. It's very likely that they have known some memembers of the group for a really long time.

Also, I know for a fact that they are co-operating 100% with ex-scns who no longer want any part in Freezone or anything to do with LRH.

When people 'blow', they lose all contact with their friends, their best friends.

What do you people want? I public flogging for Rathurn & Rinder, will you be happy then? Every time there's a post about either of these, the same, tired arguments come up.
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm an expert on Scientology too, and I think you're a bit goofy. Don't be too impressed by us experts.
  35. STC_sock Member

Don't you think that people with untreated depression, anxiety, schizophrenia etc. deserve to be cut some slack? I don't think it's right for any of us to form an opinion on the basis of a few posts we have seen on internet message boards. Let's listen to the experts - people like Ian Howarth from the Cult Information Centre in the UK, Ursula Caberta in Germany, Milivudes in France etc. What do actual pyschologists & psychiatrists say is the best for these peoples' welfare?

Please note that I am not necessarily disagreeing with you, just playing devils advocate.
  36. STC_sock Member

Another point I'd like to make is that maybe they're trying to encourage Miscavige himself to show his face! The more they do this, and the longer COB David Miscavige hides himself away, the more he looks like a coward.

Cowardice is not a great quality in a leader of a world-wide religion.
  37. theLastAnon Member

That's a good start.
  38. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Good that Rinder and Rathbun are raiding. More exes need to do it and I commend them for this.

With that said, that video was fucking boring. lrn2lulz, dammit!
  39. q_p Member

What would you rather fight. One large centralized fire or a hundred different little fires?

I think the Freezone has the potential to be worse than the cult itself. The "Tech" is bad, not just CoS. Let the "Tech" evolve and we may never see the end of Ron's taint. It's better if we put everything into completely crushing it now than have our children and their children and so on and so forth deal with this BS.
  40. Anonymous Member

Teaching point. The onus to present evidence rests upon the party asserting the positive claim --i.e., "X exists."

The default status for all claims is "X has not been proven to exist," which we usually shorten to, "X does not exist."